Outside Sales Representative @ Industrial Transfer & Storage, Inc.
Sales Representative @ ABC Supply Co. Inc.
Sales Representative @ Selling exterior building products (windows, siding, roofing) and accessories to the building trades industry (residential and light commerical). My clients are contractors, and retail outlets that focus on renovation, remodeling and new construction. From June 2015 to Present (7 months) National Accounts Manager @ Start up division of Conigliaro Industries, a regional leader in
Sales Representative @ Selling exterior building products (windows, siding, roofing) and accessories to the building trades industry (residential and light commerical). My clients are contractors, and retail outlets that focus on renovation, remodeling and new construction. From June 2015 to Present (7 months) National Accounts Manager @ Start up division of Conigliaro Industries, a regional leader in recycling services. Built a nationwide customer base (resellers, contractors and end-users) for reclaimed rigid insulation board.
• Surpassed 2 million dollars in sales in a 5 year period
• 45% average yearly sales growth for the 5 year period From October 2007 to June 2015 (7 years 9 months) Manufacturer’s Representative @ Established independent sales organization promoting industrial based products targeted to the metal manufacturing industry.
• Establish and achieve aggressive sales goals and strategies for multiple product lines including shot abrasive and aqueous parts cleaning equipment, dust collecting systems, blast rooms and abrasives as well as cutting oils and water soluble metal working fluids.
• As company owner and president, oversee administration, sales and financial management of operation. Clients include Keyspan Energy, Precision Cast parts Corp., Remington, USA Industries. From January 2003 to January 2007 (4 years 1 month) Account Manager @ Launched two trade publications geared to the private club and fine dining markets, Club Executive and White Tablecloth.
• Increased advertising sales resulting in 15% growth issue-over-issue for both bi-monthly publications within first year.
• Coordinated The Country Club Show a Las Vegas trade show geared to the private club and hospitality industries. Event drew 200 vendors and 1000 attendees in its first year. From January 2002 to January 2003 (1 year 1 month) Associate Publisher @ Successfully led the most profitable division of Worcester Publishing, Ltd. for 11 years. Demonstrated success through seven consecutive years of profitability (averaging 10% growth annually).
• Directed Account Management team, oversaw product development as well as managed a successful sales territory.
• Member of senior leadership team. Partnered with Editorial, Production and Business Office management to drive sales, grow publication and oversee all aspects of magazine operations. From January 1990 to January 2002 (12 years 1 month) National Sales Manager @ Managed sales division of 100 outside sales representatives. Responsible for all in-house corporate accounts and sales support personnel. Products included logo novelty items and corporate marketing programs.
• Increased sales by 27% within first year.
• Expanded outside sales force by 30%. From January 1989 to January 1990 (1 year 1 month) Sales Manager @ Opened East Providence office, responsible for all sales for Spaulding’s Microfilm Division.
• Top Account Manager for 3 consecutive years.
• Clients included Hasbro, Fleet, Blue Cross Blue Shield From January 1983 to January 1989 (6 years 1 month)
Bachelor's degree @ College of the Holy Cross From 1977 to 1981 Bachelor of Arts, Political Science @ College of the Holy Cross Jeff Forts is skilled in: Sales Management, Key Account Management, New Business Development, Account Management, Negotiation, Sales, Building Materials, Product Development, Forecasting, Strategic Planning, B2B
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension