With +16 years of Digital Marketing, eCommerce, and Integrated Communications experience, I am an award-winning marketing professional and recognized thought-leader in emerging channels for major OmniChannel retailers, leading global brands in the Beauty, Speciality, Entertainment verticals. I have established best-in-class brand marketing platforms and implemented innovative, first-to-market campaigns that have been recognized in the industry. Additionally, I
With +16 years of Digital Marketing, eCommerce, and Integrated Communications experience, I am an award-winning marketing professional and recognized thought-leader in emerging channels for major OmniChannel retailers, leading global brands in the Beauty, Speciality, Entertainment verticals. I have established best-in-class brand marketing platforms and implemented innovative, first-to-market campaigns that have been recognized in the industry. Additionally, I have received national accolades for my programs and have been the guest speaker in numerous digital and social media marketing conferences across the nation.
Specialties: eCommerce, Retail Strategy and Planning, Customer Experience, Digital Innovation, P&L Management, Display, Paid Search, Content Marketing, Email, Web, Mobile, CRM, Third Party Marketplaces (Amazon, EBay, CSEs), Social Media, Affiliates, SEO, Analytics, Public Relations, Creative, Customer Insights, Branding.
Vice President of Digital Marketing, eCommerce @ • Digital Marketing Executive leading development and management of best-in-class eCommerce and Integrated Communications strategies to drive new customer acquisition, loyalty and referral, and online and offline demand for Calendars.com, a subsidiary of Calendar Holdings LLC.
• Overseeing the Digital Marketing, Merchandising, Content and Creative departments.
• Responsible for eCommerce and eTailing strategic development, business modeling and revenue growth. P&L management.
• Strategically pioneering OmniChannel initiatives through creative integration of Paid, Owned and Earned media to drive conversion. Overseeing Display, Paid Search, Content Marketing, Email, Web, Mobile, CRM, Third Party Marketplaces (Amazon, EBay, CSEs), Social Media, Affiliates, SEO, Analytics, Public Relations, Creative, Customer Insights, Branding.
• Leading vision and long-term roadmap to ensure sustainable success, including recruiting, developing and empowering complex teams of experts and numerous agencies. From August 2015 to Present (3 months) Austin, Texas AreaAssociate Vice President of Digital Marketing, eCommerce @ From April 2014 to August 2015 (1 year 5 months) austin, texas areaDirector of Digital Marketing @ • Leading all Digital Paid, Owned and Earned Media strategies in Online Advertising, Search Engine Marketing (SEM/SEO), Social Media, Web, CRM, and Mobile
• Developing best in class integrated communications blueprint and appropriate media mix to activate touch points and situations that trigger and maximize product engagement with a 360º approach
• Directing and managing 5 major digital agencies in identifying and prioritizing contextual opportunities for beauty product branding through media and offline partnerships. Managing the full cycle of ideation, negotiation, implementation, and optimizations
• Overseeing a digital media budget of +$30MM for L'Oreal Paris; $2MM for Redken
• Pioneered the company-wide renovation of the ‘first’ cross-departmentalized teams of 29 existing employees in managing social media channels that generated +535% increase in quality engagement with consumers
• Deliver category wide (Cosmetics and Hair) thought leadership specific to driving engagement along the consumers’ path to purchase.
• Facilitate & advocate a “digital first” point of view within the marketing team
• Managing and optimizing digital acquisition and retention channels
• Develop strategies and test new channels for new programs in the interactive space
• Recipient of Webby Award for best brand website and finalist for The Earnies awards in Social Media From February 2011 to December 2013 (2 years 11 months) Greater New York City AreaMarketing and Audience Development Strategist @ • Executed and optimized the marketing and advertising of +185 campaigns per season by implementing a integrated mix of marketing channels including online and offline marketing, web, and social media
• Led all aspects of the ideation, creation, execution and fulfillment of marketing and promotional campaigns targeted to the millennial generation demographic
• Utilized a complex integrated marketing/CRM database to measure, evaluate and report performance of individual campaigns
• Negotiated and maximized media buys and media placement across online and print avenues.
• Experience in qualitative and quantitative advertising analysis with strong customer-facing expertise From 2010 to February 2011 (1 year) Greater New York City AreaMarketing Manager @ • Developed and Implemented Brand-Building, Promotional campaigns and as a result expanded clientele by 76%
• Directed website launch from conception to completion
• Managed and cultivated new business relationships and retention of top accounts
• Coordinated production of printed, promotional, web, and in-house materials From 2005 to 2010 (5 years) New York, NYNational Music Product Account Manager @ • Oversaw high-profile entertainment product accounts nationwide
• Managed the Dodge and Sales Force databases to effectively segment the markets
• Cultivated and sustained relationships with all levels of client management
• Monitored financial performance of accounts to maximize income generation From 2003 to 2005 (2 years) Austin, TXMarketing and Public Relations Associate @ • Cultivated a younger target audience segment through online advertising, print, radio, tv, guerrilla marketing and social web strategies
• Recruited and led promotional team of 15 in executing new tactics in reaching and
• Attracted 1,200 targeted patrons every opening night
• Coordinated promotions though Online and Offline print, radio and TV campaigns From 2001 to 2003 (2 years) austin, tx
Music, Business @ The University of Texas at Austin From 1998 to 2002 Clements Jason Yau is skilled in: Digital Marketing, Interactive Marketing, Digital Media, Online Advertising, Social Media, SEM, Email Marketing, Proficient with Adobe..., Social Media Marketing, Web 2.0, SEO, Photoshop, Presenter, Digital Entertainment, Digital Strategy, Strategic Planning, conversational chinese, conversational French, Creative Direction, Content Creation, Conversation, Content Strategy, Beauty, Marketing Strategy, Marketing Communications, Social Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Mobile Communications, Advertising, Product Management, Entertainment, Event Marketing Strategy, Grassroots Marketing, Presentation Development, Presentations, Theatre, Musical Theatre, Digital Music Marketing, Viral Marketing, Beauty Industry, Facebook, Integrated Marketing, French, Public Speaking, Public Relations, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, YouTube, Foursquare
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension