Responsible for growing existing accounts along with establishing new business in diverse fields including many physicians specialties and a variety of high end spas, resorts and licensed skin care facilities. Prospecting, building relationships, cultivating and creating brand recognition with a presence. Proven ability to manage key account relationships and large-scale projects. Experience with presenting to customers, sales
Responsible for growing existing accounts along with establishing new business in diverse fields including many physicians specialties and a variety of high end spas, resorts and licensed skin care facilities. Prospecting, building relationships, cultivating and creating brand recognition with a presence. Proven ability to manage key account relationships and large-scale projects. Experience with presenting to customers, sales events, educational programs and trainings.
Account Manager @ - Awarded 2014 Rookie of The Year with an average of 130% to goal for the year 2014
- Ranked #1 in both new account openings and highest average opening order in 2014
- Consistently recognized in Top 1% of sales organization
- Opening an average of 4 new accounts per month
- Currently ranked #1 Account Manager with an average of 112% to goal for Q1 2015
- Responsible for the consistent on-boarding of new hire account managers in a rapid expansion environment.
- Mentored 3 new sales people in 2015
- Consistent guest speaker on both Regional and National conference calls
- Appointed to cover large additional territory in South LA during six month transitional period by upper management; opened 8 new locations in addition to servicing active accounts
- Perform educational training programs to improve retail sell-through for professional spa’s and medical practices.
- Identify prospects and secure clients through research, cold calling, detailing of products, and onsite visits with resorts, dermatologists, plastic surgeons, aestheticians, medi-spa owners and key opinion leaders.
- Provide timely reports to management including; budgets, calendar activities and forecasts using Salesforce.com From June 2014 to Present (1 year 6 months) Orange County, California AreaSenior Account Manager @ Jan Marini Skin Research (JMSR) is a leading manufacturer of clinically validated skin care and aesthetic products for the professional marketplace. As a Senior Account Manager I conduct and direct all sales related activities for JMSR. Responsible for office staff education, training and development. Present the unique benefits of JMSR to skin care professionals at all levels including but not limited to dermatologists, plastic surgeons, estheticians, spa owners/operators and key opinion leaders within assigned territory. Develop and implement targeted in-office and patient marketing and other promotional programs. I offer business consultative services that will help retail and service sales grow to the next level. From January 2012 to July 2014 (2 years 7 months) greater los angeles areaMedical Aesthetic Sales Representative @ Responsible for selling Obagi Medical Products to Plastic Surgeons, Internal Medicine, and Obgyn; building excellent relationships with new Obagi accounts. Maintaining a high level of sales activity including assessing needs, proposal presentation, negotiation, and post-sale services.Achieving sales goals by focusing on developing customer relationships and implementing an actionable business plan. Participating and supporting educational programs, trade shows and sales events. Collaborating with accounts to overcome technical and business objections of prospective customers.Coordinate and conduct customer trainings. From April 2010 to January 2012 (1 year 10 months) greater los angeles areaMarketing Project Coordinator @ Liaised between corporate divisions for the executing of domestic and global marketing projects for brands including BCBG Max Azria, BCBGeneration, Max Azria and Herve Leger. Worked closely with Creative team for the implementation of all marketing projects. Facilitated approval process to ensure marketing collateral represented the direction and standards of the brand. Paricipated in strategy meetings to ensure marketing and promotional projects were on time. Managed monthly and yearly budgets of marketing/print production. Managed 50-100 projects at any given time. Main projects included global collateral, direct mail, catalog, print, email, packaging/prepackaging and ad campaigns. Worked closely with licensing division to ensure quality standards were met. From September 2008 to April 2011 (2 years 8 months) Greater Los Angeles Area
Bachelor of Arts @ University of California, San Diego From 2004 to 2007 Jasmine Edris is skilled in: Sales, Training, Trade Shows, Skin Care, Aesthetics, Account Management, Dermatology, Product Launch, Marketing Strategy, Social Networking, Retail, Advertising, Budgets, Cold Calling, Strategy, CRM, Selling, Marketing, Sales Management, Business Planning, Creative Direction, New Business Development, Sales Operations
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension