Economics, International Business @
Universidad de Chile
I'm a Santa Clara University graduate working in the Bay Area. I am a very competitive person and an organized worker; I enjoy meeting new people and learning new skill sets. I have an academic background in Economics and Philosophy, and proven professional success in Lead Generation, Sales/Account Development, Partner and Channel Marketing, Channel Sales Support, and
I'm a Santa Clara University graduate working in the Bay Area. I am a very competitive person and an organized worker; I enjoy meeting new people and learning new skill sets. I have an academic background in Economics and Philosophy, and proven professional success in Lead Generation, Sales/Account Development, Partner and Channel Marketing, Channel Sales Support, and Program Management. I have a sales driven personality and strong social and communication skills. I'm passionate about thwarting cyber-criminals, and thrive in a dynamic and fast moving tech environment.
Outside of the office I enjoy skydiving, pickup basketball, and defeating worthy opponents in a game of chess.
Feel free to reach out and connect with me.
Global Alliances Program Manager @ - Provide cross-functional support between marketing, sales operations, and our international Account Management Team.
- Assist internal Program Managers with targeted campaigns to improve global partner support. - Created an Account Mapping program to help our Account Teams find net-new business, as well as inform them of customers existing purchase history and current Pipeline. I utilize and compile multiple reports in SalesForce as well as Pivot Tables to manipulate large amounts of data into an easy-to-understand format.
- I organize, coordinate, and manage my teams Executive Briefing Conferences. These are executive level meetings which aid tremendously in driving global revenues.
- I am the key point-of-contact for building and organizing a Partner Enablement process that is still in effect today.
- Built out entire process documents that teach our Partner Sales Teams how to quote specific Partner Appliance Programs, allowing them to focus more on selling while we do the heavy lifting.
- Invented and managed a pilot program to help our field reps align better with our Alliance Partners.
- Coordinate and execute certain Webinars that assist our Sales teams with pain-points and specific new programs.
- Drive a bi-weekly program that updates our entire Partner Sales Team on recent successes and new programs.
- I support our Global, and Regional Account Managers and help to run valuable programs and initiatives in order to drive pipeline, accelerate global outreach, and increase partner growth and awareness. From August 2015 to Present (5 months) Global Alliances Intern @ - I'm responsible for supporting our global and regional Account Managers, as well as our internal Program Managers on the Global Alliances team.
- Created specific reports and dashboards in SalesForce that our Project Managers use to better understand quarterly data trends.
- Key point-of-contact for building and organizing a new Partner Enablement process. This process is critical for driving Pipeline numbers, and making sure that our Partner Sales team is working as effectively as possible.
- Built out specific program spaces in Jive, and also helped verify and update international opportunities in SalesForce. From October 2014 to June 2015 (9 months) Account Development Representative Intern @ - Responsible for making 60 + phone calls per day, both cold calls and qualified leads, to assist the ADR and Sales team.
- Set up 1 - 3 meetings per week for my Sales Rep's and System Engineer's.
- Learned to use SalesForce and DiscoverOrg as well as other professional databases to help find and qualify leads.
- In my 12 weeks of work, I booked 33 meetings across multiple verticals, and was the leading intern for the ADR team that summer. From June 2014 to August 2014 (3 months) Campus Growth Manager @ - In charge of running the marketing campaign for Lyft at the Santa Clara University campus.
- I spread the word and work hard to be the "Lyft guy" on campus.
- Used targeted campaigns and specific segments of the student body in order to raise awareness and to promote Lyft as the friendly and affordable alternative to cabs and similar ride-sharing apps like Uber. From February 2014 to June 2014 (5 months) Caterer @ - I worked closely with managers of the on-campus catering and dining center, Adobe Lodge, to provide the highest caliber of service to our customers.
- Catered events with attendance over three-hundred people to learn how to react quickly on my feet and to develop interpersonal skills with our customers and my managers. From January 2014 to June 2014 (6 months) Lead Generation Specialist @ - Responsible for finding and cross-checking at least 8 leads an hour to assist management teams in locating qualified contacts.
- Compiled and verified over 2,500 acceptable contacts to date. From October 2011 to May 2013 (1 year 8 months) Coach @ - Coached teams of 8 - 12 players.
- Ran drills working on fundamentals and creating a positive work/practice environment.
- Learned effective communication techniques and teaching skills, as well as tactics to overcome negative attitudes and objections. From July 2009 to August 2012 (3 years 2 months) Santa Barbara, California AreaSales Associate @ - Independently generated customer prospects and presented cutlery product line in home demonstrations to build customer relations and sales techniques.
- Learned how to effectively sell and follow up with customers to achieve a 96% closing sales rate - top 2% in the division. From June 2010 to August 2011 (1 year 3 months) Santa Barbara, California Area
Bachelor's degree, Economics @ Santa Clara University From 2011 to 2015 Economics, International Business @ Universidad de Chile Jacob Badish is skilled in: Leadership, Sales, Salesforce.com, Customer Service, Spanish, Strategic Thinking, Communication, Microsoft Office, Entrepreneurship, Microsoft Word, Product Marketing, Program Management, Efficiency, Organization, Lead Generation
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension