Villa Specialist and Business Developments @ Samui Beach Village
GNVQ - Advanced Business Studies @
King David High School
Recruitment Consultant @ Opus IT were set up over 7 years ago and have a combined 120 years experience in IT Recruitment. We were set up to offer a consultative experience ensuring we understand what we need to deliver in order to exceed expectations. We work with our clients to offer them solutions and are committed to
Recruitment Consultant @ Opus IT were set up over 7 years ago and have a combined 120 years experience in IT Recruitment. We were set up to offer a consultative experience ensuring we understand what we need to deliver in order to exceed expectations. We work with our clients to offer them solutions and are committed to deliver the same high standard of service regardless of the salary you are looking to pay.
Due to our approach we have a high level of customer retention having never lost a client due to a poor level of service. Each company we work with has a single point of contact so you won’t be getting calls from 5 different people from the same company offering the same service.
Due to my experience and more importantly interest in the travel sector I feel I have a good understanding of the needs, products and technologies available on the market and therefore specialise in recruiting IT professionals for Travel and Travel Technology. From July 2013 to Present (2 years 6 months) Trainee Recruitment Consultant @ I worked as a contract specialist for the Electronics and Embedded market working with contract professionals and companies within this field. From November 2012 to June 2013 (8 months) Villa Specialist and Business Developments @ Responsibilities include
• Sales: Dealing with the full sales process from enquiry through to arrival of client including pre-arrival services. Responsible for training and monitoring new sales staff.
• Managing online presence: Managing the advertisements currently online ensuring they are performing and showing in the right areas. Managing of the companies Live Chat system including the implementation of new systems.
• Business Development: Sourcing and creating new relationships with agents and online agents to provide them with our villas From May 2009 to November 2012 (3 years 7 months) Head of Sales @ An online accommodation provider in the Travel and Tourism industry, often compared to similar brands such as lastminute.com, hotelconnect and hotelopia.
Management: Directly managed employees, consisting of 3 separate teams - sales and customer care, contracting, and business development.
Website Strategy and Development: Analysing the performance of the website and areas in which it could be developed to maintain position within the market. To manage development plans for the website including: livechat, affiliate marketing, mapping codes for hotel locations and virtual tours as well as location images and information links.
Website Content Management: Daily uploads and copy writing of content on to the website ensuring hotel information, rates and destination guides were accurate and current. Prioritising hotels and offers to be highlighted on the home page and through e-campaigns with the marketing team.
Business Development: Projects in this role include: development of the e-commerce and interactive website; development of subsidiary taxi transfer website; development of affiliate relationships with car hire and travel insurance companies, management of contracting team who were responsible for gaining direct contracts with hotels around the world.
Contracting: Directly responsible for the contracting division, creating new and retaining existing relationships with hotels.
Customer Care Programme: Created and managed Customer Care programme outlining service levels for the best client experience and product delivery throughout the pre and post sales stages.
Staff Recruitment & Training: Responsible for the recruitment and training of new staff. This also included monthly / quarterly reviews. From June 2003 to September 2008 (5 years 4 months) Sales and Business Development Manager @ Global Travel Altrincham became EC&S Developments in July 2004
• Responsible for the development of their new website which was the first time the company had progressed from traditional face to face / offline package (ATOL) holidays to a more contemporary accommodation only platform.
• Managing sales strategy and activity for key clients who booked with the agency on a regular basis and expected a high delivery of client service. Often these bookings would include the full package of flight, hotel, insurance and taxi transfers or car hire.
In July 2004 the company became E C & S Developments to allow for further growth as an online agency, From June 2003 to July 2004 (1 year 2 months) Business Development and CRM System Manager @ • Internal Sales – responsible for making calls at manager and director level to companies to arrange appointments for field sales team members
• Responsible for introducing more efficient working practices which enabled internal sales teams to support their external colleagues and clients more effectively and with more informed knowledge of the IT services and equipment on offer.
• Upon joining the company a new CRM system was implemented. I became responsible for the non technical management of the system dealing with implementing, developing and the running of training session. I was also involved in ways in which we could develop the system alongside the technical team and ensuring best practice and correct usage of the system by all staff members. From June 2002 to July 2003 (1 year 2 months) Internal Account Manager @ • Headhunted to set up an in-house sales team selling internet security services B2B.
• Cold calling and Security Testing potential clients’ systems.
• Setting up meetings for Account Director to have face to face with clients. From October 2000 to June 2002 (1 year 9 months) Telemarketer @ • Worked as part of a telemarketing team for Health and Beauty products. Became one of the company’s best selling employees, regularly surpassing sales targets.
• Progressed position within company and led development of their new business area: Debt Collection. Once established, I managed and developed a training programme to enable new employees to be trained to work in this area. From October 1999 to October 2000 (1 year 1 month)
HNC Business Management @ South Trafford College From 2002 to 2004 GNVQ - Advanced Business Studies @ King David High School From 1995 to 1997 North Cestrian Grammer School From 1990 to 1995 Ivrie Cohen is skilled in: Tourism, Online Travel, Travel Management, Leisure, Account Management, E-commerce, Leisure Travel, Customer Service, Photoshop, Business Travel, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, Business Development, New Business Development, Travel
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension