Bachelor's degree, Linguistics (English) @
Lviv National Polytechnic University
I’m an IT specialist, passionate about web development and web design. Graduated with a master’s degree in Computer sciences in 2005, I was working as a web designer in a 3D-vizualization company where I was responsible for a corporate web site support, design and development of interfaces for commercial projects (mainly in Flash) and print advertisement layouts.
I’m an IT specialist, passionate about web development and web design. Graduated with a master’s degree in Computer sciences in 2005, I was working as a web designer in a 3D-vizualization company where I was responsible for a corporate web site support, design and development of interfaces for commercial projects (mainly in Flash) and print advertisement layouts. Later, I could broaden my knowledge while working as a web designer during my internship in France where I gained a master’s degree in Information and Communication Sciences.
During my career I’ve always been trying to combine professional skills with two big passions which are aviation and French language. Thus I extended my skills in web design, gained communication experience and practiced online marketing strategies (SEO, social media, email marketing) while working as a Communications specialist in Alliance francaise and a Public Relations Manager in international airport. Furthermore, while working in a position of IT engineer in the airport, I became acquainted with an airport data systems and specific software by providing training on systems usage, making layouts for flights information display systems and self check-in counters, writing trouble tickets and implementing technical solutions.
Besides the above-described experiences I add the next skills:
Web-development tools: Firebug
Analytics tools: Google Analytics
Graphical, web-design software: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Edge Animate, Acrobat, Flash
Video editing software: Sony Vegas
Other: Microsoft Office
Airport management systems: RESA Infopax, Vista, Vista Web, Crews LDCS
Public Relations Manager @ I believe that image of an airport depends on the relations it is able to build between clients, public and media. Thus, as a public relations manager I was responsible for the development and promotion of a positive image of the airport through different communication channels – monthly press releases, facebook page, youtube channel, local news, printing editions.
A lot of work was done while taking part in the complex process of a corporate web site development because I played a role of a linking chain between the developer and the airport. My key responsibilities were:
- gathering information and writing texts;
- preparing media;
- writing reports about the work that had been done by the developer;
- setting up MailChimp service so that people could subscribe to airport newsletters;
- tracking official airport website traffic using Google Analytics.
Another part of my duties were related with the organization and coordination of different events hosted at the airport among which a first Ukrainian Air Congress, celebration of the first Airport anniversary and the first official plane spotting.
Among the other key achievements on this post - development and implementation of a QR-code campaign. From March 2013 to September 2013 (7 months) Communications Specialist (part time) @ I was responsible for a corporate communications including website maintenance, social media, print design, reporting, writing bilingual content (Ukrainian and French) for media and advertisement, managing editor duties of a local newspaper ‘Gazette de Leopol’ and coordination of different events organized by Alliance francaise.
- creating and managing facebook advertisement campaigns that could attract visitors to the website;
- implementing Google Analytics;
- making corporate website SEO-friendly;
- redesigning local newspaper ‘Gazette de Leopol’. From September 2012 to March 2013 (7 months) IT engineer @ Worked for IT department hand in hand with other engineers to ensure the functionality of all airport data systems, software, check-in counters, flight information display systems and equipment.
Due to the knowledge of French language I was responsible for communication between airport data-system users and the vendor of airport software solutions (RESA).
creating trouble tickets and implementation of technical solutions.
- making layouts for flights information display systems and self check-in counters;
- writing training materials and providing trainings on software usage. From May 2012 to March 2013 (11 months) Airport Passenger Service Agent @ As a Passenger service agent I could put together my communication skills, passion about customer service, knowledge of foreign languages, self-motivation and became a part of a young-team professionals of a brand-new passenger terminal.
- managing various counter duties such as checking in passengers for international flights;
- issuing of travel tickets to the passengers;
- verifying the passenger list to see whether all passengers have gone through the boarding gates;
- making announcements for passengers over the public address system;
- providing passengers and terminal guests with information. From February 2012 to May 2012 (4 months) Web designer (intern) @ Among the key duties:
- participation in technical web evolutions and development of new supports of communication;
- working on web pages;
- creating new screen models, newsletters, invitations according to the AXA IM brand book;
- desktop publishing and reprography activities: making layouts of sales documents, printing and book-binding of sales presentations. From April 2009 to July 2009 (4 months) Paris Area, FranceWeb Designer, QA @ Being responsible for a corporate web site support. Worked together with 3D-graphics professionals on finalizing renderings. Designed and developed interfaces for commercial projects. Was responsible for print advertisement design. From July 2007 to September 2008 (1 year 3 months)
Master, Information and communication sciences @ Mediterranean University Aix-Marseilles II From 2008 to 2009 Bachelor's degree, Linguistics (English) @ Lviv National Polytechnic University From 2002 to 2006 Master of Computer Science, Computer Science @ Lviv National Polytechnic University From 2000 to 2005 Iryna Demtsyukh is skilled in: Web Development, Airports, HTML, CSS, Email Marketing, Public Relations, Management, Software Documentation, Strategy, Training, Windows, Operations Management, Negotiation, French, Team Leadership
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension