Senior Director Digital Service Channels @ Charter Communications
Vice President Marketing, Customer Data and Delivery Systems | Private Label Credit Card | Loyalty @ Macy's
Vice President | Senior Business Leader Portfolio Management | Project Management | Operations @ MasterCard
Strategic marketer with financial acumen who gets results by analyzing data, developing creative strategies, executing plans, and utilizing strong communication skills. Keen ability to gauge previous results to project the future P&L. Team-focused with a dedication to coaching for organizational efficiency and high productivity. Manage multiple projects with ease. Analytical background provides the foundation to make solid
Strategic marketer with financial acumen who gets results by analyzing data, developing creative strategies, executing plans, and utilizing strong communication skills. Keen ability to gauge previous results to project the future P&L. Team-focused with a dedication to coaching for organizational efficiency and high productivity. Manage multiple projects with ease. Analytical background provides the foundation to make solid decisions in a fast-paced environment.
Website Content Development
Communications Consultant @ From September 2014 to Present (1 year 4 months) Senior Business Leader, Portfolio Management @ Manage $30MM technology budget as well as relationship between IT and business. Portfolios have included Marketing, Enterprise Marketing Platform, B2B Digital Marketing, MasterCard ID, and Commercial.
• Additional $5MM investment obtained after presenting business case to invest in hardware to further develop the Enterprise Marketing Platform to allow for greater usage.
• Drove the decision process for vetting the hosting platform for Priceless Beijing by partnering with the Asia Pacific Region and met a tight deadline.
• Identified top 4 customer pain points and improved customer experience by leading process mapping session and partnering with business to resolve.
• Ensured budget was within 2% of plan by managing the technology.
[email protected] From January 2012 to May 2014 (2 years 5 months) Greater New York City AreaVice President, Product Merchandising Director @ Developed marketing strategy for financial institution’s payment processing business and presented approach to other senior team members. Expanded communication channels to new and existing customers to increase revenues. Managed seven direct reports located in Cincinnati and Dallas.
• Led company rebranding for financial institution segment, including developing branding guidelines, coordinating with operations and implementing changes across multiple channels to deliver an updated brand.
• 50% growth in cross-sales by utilizing multiple marketing strategies including email marketing and lead management to drive ROI results.
• Developed website content and SEO/SEM keyword strategies that optimized search and user experience.
• 32% increase in business won from RFPs after implementing new software and procedures
[email protected] From October 2009 to November 2011 (2 years 2 months) Vice President, Debit Marketing and Analytics @ Directed, managed and developed 13 executives. Budgeted and controlled $8.2MM. Programs impacted 17 million customers in 850 stores.
• Owned Gift Card product development and marketing. Developed strategies to generate gift cards sales of over $875MM, a 19% improvement.
• Led credit marketing efforts for Bloomingdale’s, including strategy, loyalty program development, and market research that drove $41MM in incremental top-line sales.
• Generated 100 million marketing leads annually to contact Macy’s customers and drive loyalty.
• Drove marketing analytics activities for both Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s in conjunction with Citibank, Credit Marketing, and other divisions to boost ROI from 3.5 to 15.2 in three years.
• Increased EBIT by 60% to $16MM in three years via Macy’s “Thanks for Sharing” loyalty program.
[email protected] From 2006 to October 2009 (3 years) Director, Credit Marketing and Expense @ Built and managed team of 50 associates servicing 400 stores. Partnered with seven divisional credit promotion managers to maximize new account performance. Managed $88MM annual budget for the Ohio Credit Service Center. Developed and executed credit marketing strategies. Obtained new account growth by initiating creative tactics for both new and existing markets.
• Opened over 2.5MM credit accounts annually for seven divisions to produce incremental sales.
• Implemented common marketing strategies and promotional contests in 400 stores, to drive new account acquisition and streamline costs.
• Consolidated operations and budgets for 14 mergers & acquisitions resulting in expense savings.
• Launched the Internet Gift Card fulfillment department and oversaw daily operations for web and B2B to ensure orders were filled in 48 hours.
• Active May National Bank of Ohio Board member responsible for CRA contributions.
[email protected] From 1995 to 2006 (11 years)
Marketing Strategy Certificate @ Cornell UniversityBachelor's Degree @ Fordham University Ingrid Nobiletti is skilled in: Marketing Strategy, Strategy, Analytics, Leadership, Digital Marketing, Product Marketing, Product Management, Management, Strategic Partnerships, Marketing, Social Media, Product Development, Project Management, B2B, Process Improvement
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension