Principal Front-End Engineer, Team Lead @ Kuapay, Inc
Bachelor's degree @
Southern Federal University (former Rostov State University)
Summary of Qualifications
Accomplished engineer with 8 years of full-stack programming experience, specializing in Web development. Established ability to coordinate large-scale collaborative projects. Demonstrated capability of balancing several concurrent tasks with a strong history of timely completion of projects. Proven track record of accomplishment with ability to manage, organize, and interpret large sets of information; finding unique
Summary of Qualifications
Accomplished engineer with 8 years of full-stack programming experience, specializing in Web development. Established ability to coordinate large-scale collaborative projects. Demonstrated capability of balancing several concurrent tasks with a strong history of timely completion of projects. Proven track record of accomplishment with ability to manage, organize, and interpret large sets of information; finding unique solutions to difficult problems.
Experience in MySQL, Hive, SQL.
Strong prowess in Arcanist/Phabricator, Mercurial, SVN, GIT, Linux Command Line, VIM
Front-End Engineer @ Front-End Engineer, Facebook inc., February 2014 - present
• Core Experience, Newsfeed, WebSpeed and Search Front-End Engineer. Write great code and ship it. Ensure right technical decisions are made.
• Work closely with designers, product managers, data scientists, UX researches in order to deliver the best user experience and drive key company metrics
• Setting up a complex performance and UI experiments/improvements. Making final decision on the experiments results.
• Participating in planning and setting up the team goals and ideas for each
• Accomplished about a hundred of UI/Performance experiments on the Web stack
• Significantly improved time to interaction and end-to-end loading time of the desktop and mobile websites
• Reduced usage of servers CPU
• Significantly increased company key metrics From December 2013 to Present (2 years 1 month) San Francisco Bay AreaPrincipal Front-End Engineer, Team Lead @ Full cycle Web Applications Development, Mobile Web Development
• Responsible for web development department
• Released Prepaid cards and smartphone payments web-application for COPEC gas stations in Chile.
• Released Preorder web-application for KFC
• Set-up corporate rules and guidelines, how to create web-applications, web-sites. From November 2012 to July 2013 (9 months) Greater Los Angeles AreaAdvertising Network Interfaces Team Lead @ Responsibilities:
• Responsible for advertising showing code at Yandex Advertising Network. Approximate 1billion request per day, about 300 millions ads shows per day, in more than 10 countries in the world.
• Release engineer, responsible for deployment on the whole network.
• Responsible for experiments with UI, for measuring the quality of UI
• Made and realised new design of Yandex advertising in network
• Greatly decreased size and execution time of code.
• Increased CTR of advertising in network up to 20%
• Made front-end architecture in conjunction with server-side of Real Time Bidding Network and released as a new product.
• Created test suite and test environment for automatic testing From February 2011 to November 2012 (1 year 10 months) Senior Full-Stack Engineer @ Senior Server-side & Front-end Engineer of PHPRunner & ASPRunner
• Responsible for architecture and software development at xlinesoft.com
• Made new architect and ideology of server-side code for ASP/PHP Runner From March 2009 to February 2011 (2 years) Web engineer @ Responsibilities:
• GSG advertising exchange services engineer From November 2007 to February 2009 (1 year 4 months)