Web Analyst Lead @ John Lewis (Financial Services)
Digital Effectiveness Manager @ BUPA
Heckmondwike Grammar School
Web Analyst Lead @ From October 2015 to Present (3 months) Digital Effectiveness Manager @ From May 2014 to October 2015 (1 year 6 months) Insights and Research Manager @ • Providing reports on the performance of Turner’s digital portfolio of children’s and general entertainment brands across the EMEA region. This includes implementation of Omniture tracking to
Web Analyst Lead @ From October 2015 to Present (3 months) Digital Effectiveness Manager @ From May 2014 to October 2015 (1 year 6 months) Insights and Research Manager @ • Providing reports on the performance of Turner’s digital portfolio of children’s and general entertainment brands across the EMEA region. This includes implementation of Omniture tracking to facilitate accurate and robust reporting.
• Advising the digital production team on best practices for the production of digital content, using existing in-house desk research and commission of primary research (both qualitative and quantitative) and sourcing secondary research as necessary.
• Principal contact within Turner for any measurement/tracking of bespoke digital products and games, such as our new virtual worlds Toonix and Superstadia
• Supporting the strategy teams using a wide range of business intelligence sources such as Strategy Eye, Screen Digest, Enders Analysis and emarketer. This involves the production of a fortnightly newsletter to executive management, summarizing key developments and noteworthy trends in the media and entertainment industries.
• Providing management support, training and guidance to a Senior Research Executive who is responsible for day-to-day servicing of the commercial and business development teams.
• Acting as the main contact between research agencies other business information providers, participation in the annual budgeting process and providing assistance and support to other EMEA research teams overseas. From July 2011 to April 2014 (2 years 10 months) London, United KingdomInterim Research Manager @ From May 2011 to June 2011 (2 months) London, United KingdomResearch Manager @ Reporting and analysis of Teletext Holidays traffic. Segmentation profiling, adsales support, brand awareness tracking. Other duties involve industry analysis using GFK Ascent, as well as competitor tracking and bechmarking From June 2010 to May 2011 (1 year) Digital Research Analyst @ From November 2009 to December 2010 (1 year 2 months) Digital Ad Planner @ From February 2006 to November 2009 (3 years 10 months) Senior Research Executive @ From February 2006 to June 2008 (2 years 5 months) Research Executive @ From January 2003 to December 2005 (3 years)
BA, European Business & French @ Loughborough University From 1995 to 1999 Ian Burdin is skilled in: Focus Groups, Quantitative Research, Social Media, Online Research, Digital Media, Advertising Research, Digital Strategy, Advertising, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Management, Strategy, Online Marketing, Online Advertising, Market Research
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension