Pharmaceutical Sales Consultant @ inVentiv Health - Ranbaxy
As an accomplished professional in pharmaceutical dermatology specialty sales I believe I have unique talents that could significantly benefit a pharmaceutical, biotech, or medical company’s bottom line revenue growth. During my pharmaceutical career I have called on several physician specialties including dermatologists, pediatricians, and podiatrists launching and promoting drugs in the steroid, acne, antifungal,hydroquinone, aktinic keratosis and
As an accomplished professional in pharmaceutical dermatology specialty sales I believe I have unique talents that could significantly benefit a pharmaceutical, biotech, or medical company’s bottom line revenue growth. During my pharmaceutical career I have called on several physician specialties including dermatologists, pediatricians, and podiatrists launching and promoting drugs in the steroid, acne, antifungal,hydroquinone, aktinic keratosis and wound care markets.
My goal is to obtain a position as a pharmaceutical, biotech or medical sales representative in the greater Los Angeles area that allows for career development and opportunities for advancement
Specialties: Pharmaceutical sales, dermatology sales, marketing, negotiation, relationship building, sales, time management, analytical and strategic planning
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative - Acne 2 @ Responsible for launching Onexton Gel and growing the existing portfolio of acne products to targeted dermatologists From December 2014 to Present (1 year 1 month) Greater Los Angeles AreaSpecialty Sales Representative @ Responsible for launching Picato Gel (a first in class cell death inducer molecule) to targeted dermatologists in the Actinic Keratosis market in the greater Los Angeles area.
• Leo King Pride Award – Top Sales National Award for Picato Launch 2012
• Actinic Keratosis New Prescriber Contest - #1 on the Team, Top 10 Nation Wide
• Top Market Share for Picato Summer 2013 – 25% Market Share for Los Angeles
(Team Average was 13%)
• Responsible for identifying and growing Top 2 prescribers in the region and district
• Grew Picato prescriptions in a declining market - Q2 and Q3 2014 From February 2012 to December 2014 (2 years 11 months) Greater Los Angeles AreaPharmaceutical Sales Consultant @ Responsible for promoting and growing prescription dermatology products in the steroid and antifungal markets to key targeted dermatologists in the greater Los Angeles, South Bay, Oxnard and Bekersfield areas.
• Rapid Impact Newcomer 2010/2011 National Award winner
• Significant Total Prescription Growth 2010/2011 National Award Winner
• Ultravate PAC Total Prescription Growth 2010/2011 National Award Winner, 3rd place
• Race for Hawaii national competition – ranked 2nd Jan 2011
• Race for Hawaii national competition – ranked 5th Feb 2011 From November 2010 to February 2012 (1 year 4 months) Teritorry Sales Manager @ Responsible for expanding the dermatology portfolio of products in Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica and South Bay. Launched Tirosint to targeted endocrinologists, diabetes specialists, and PCP.
• #1 Ranked territory sales manager for all new hires, Q1, 2010
• #2 National rank for Locoid Lotion, 41% growth, Q1, 2010
• Doubled market share on Tretin-X and Minocin Kit within 7 months of hire
• Achieved market share (MS) 3 times that of a regional MS for Minocin Kit ($600 a month drug), Aug 2010
• The only territory manager to consistently grow all 4 products even during off-season; region and nation lost market share on 3 out of 4 products, Q2 and Q3 2010 From January 2010 to November 2010 (11 months) Pharmaceutical Sales Consultant @ From October 2006 to October 2008 (2 years 1 month) Pharmaceutical Sales Consultant @ Promoted prescriptions products in the steroid, acne, and hydroquinone markets to targeted dermatologists and pediatricians in Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Pasadena and the Inland Empire. Worked with managed care executives to implement and execute product-marketing pull through programs.
• #1 National overall sales award for Vaniqa in Q1, 2007
• Achieved 857 % territory growth in first full year of employment
(from 60th rank to 7th), 2007
• # 1 in the West Region on NeoBenzMicro and EpiquinMicro in
• #2 National Desonate TwinPack Award (top sales), Aug 2008
• Consistently surpassed sales quotas: Desonate 168%, Epiquin
Micro 139% and NeoBenz Micro 120 %
• Successfully launched NeoBenz Micro SD and Desonate
Hydrogel in a heavily impacted managed care environment with
limited formulary availability
• Demonstrated strong analytical skills and competitive knowledge
to be selected as a presenter at a national sales meeting on the
topic of competitive intelligence From 2006 to 2008 (2 years) Pharmaceutical Specialty Sales Representative @ Successfully promoted products in the hydroquinone, urea, hyaluronic acid, 5-FU, ketoconazole, and steroid markets to targeted dermatologists and podiatrists; Demonstrated ability to gain access, build relationships, sell against competition and grow business by implementing successful pharmaceutical selling techniques.
• Achieved 30% increase in new and repeat business for West District in Q2, 2006
• Achieved top sales Bionect launch and earned the privilege to represent JSJ Pharmaceuticals at winter and summer American Academy of Dermatology conventions, 2006
• Selected for a national test pilot of Texacort steroid product (top 4out of 28) due to outstanding communication and selling skills From May 2005 to October 2006 (1 year 6 months)
Bachelor of Science, Microbiology, Immunology and Molecular Genetics @ University of California, Los Angeles From 2000 to 2004 Helena Rasin is skilled in: Pharmaceutical Sales, Pharmaceutical Industry, Dermatology, Managed Care, Sales, Product Launch, Sales Operations, Sales Effectiveness, Cardiology, Neurology, Diabetes, Sales Force Development, Selling, Endocrinology, Marketing, Hospital Sales, Urology, Biotechnology
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension