Talent Acquisition & Talent Sourcing for The Americas @ The Boston Consulting Group
Manager of Employee Success @ Retroficiency
Subject Matter Expert: Behavorial Interview Team @ IBM
Argentine Politics, Literature, History and Film @
Universidad de Palermo
Talent Acquisition & Talent Sourcing for The Americas @ The BCG Center for Knowledge and Analytics is a global team of knowledge and analytics experts, including topic and sector experts, data scientists and research gurus. We serve our clients by seamlessly integrating knowledge and analytics into our engagements, resulting in greater impact and trusted results. We maintain
Talent Acquisition & Talent Sourcing for The Americas @ The BCG Center for Knowledge and Analytics is a global team of knowledge and analytics experts, including topic and sector experts, data scientists and research gurus. We serve our clients by seamlessly integrating knowledge and analytics into our engagements, resulting in greater impact and trusted results. We maintain a presence in all global business centers such as Boston, London, New Delhi, New York, Chicago, Singapore, Paris, Munich, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Tokyo, as well as in all major rapidly developing economies. We are the experts in our fields and are passionate about sharing that knowledge and expertise with our clients and internal partners through close collaboration across BCG. From March 2015 to Present (9 months) Manager of Employee Success @ Named one of Forbes' Most Promising Companies of 2014, Retroficiency enables utilities and energy service providers to cost-effectively prioritize high potential commercial buildings and evaluate thousands of energy efficiency measures in minutes. Retroficiency's proprietary Building Efficiency Intelligence platform delivers accurate, actionable insights and recommendations aligned with target goals. Retroficiency is trusted by some of the largest utilities and energy service providers in the world.
Set up and built out HR & Talent Acquisition with CEO and VP's From September 2014 to December 2014 (4 months) Subject Matter Expert: Behavorial Interview Team @ • Main point of contact on-site for 20 team members.
• Creating training materials for the team: Training documents for each team member to utilize stating the responsibilities and expectations of the role. New team as of November, 2012.
• Conducting behavioral-based interviews for UnitedHealth Group, Service Center, class-based hires and non-class based hires.
• Utilizing candidate tracking system, Taleo for generating candidates, coordinating interviews, reporting results and processing offers. Taleo super-user.
• Taking part in good-faith efforts toward better candidate care From October 2012 to September 2014 (2 years) Traveling Recruiter/Field Recruiter/Staffing Consultant @ Field recruiting in major UnitedHealth Group offices throughout the United States. Conducting proctored assessments and behavioral interviews. This role is 100% travel throughout the US filling class-based hires for UnitedHealth Care and Optum.
• Worked with Hiring Managers and business unit leaders to define and document hiring forecasts.
• Worked within predefined recruitment processes to meet weekly and monthly hiring goals.
• Identified new methods and approaches for sourcing candidates and generating new leads.
• Met weekly/monthly/quarterly recruitment production goals as set by management team.
• Utilized Applicant Tracking System (and other program tools) as prescribed.
• Used detailed screening and selection criteria to identify qualified candidates and determine the relevant strength of the candidates in the pool, including: proctoring on-site assessments in large group settings, conducting behavioral based interviews with qualified candidates and making hiring recommendations to hiring managers, documenting and facilitating all offers and on-boarding.
• Accurately completed daily/weekly/monthly productivity reports. From March 2012 to October 2012 (8 months) Candidate Sourcing Specialist @ From May 2011 to February 2012 (10 months)
Bachelor's of Arts, Double Major:Medical Sociology and Spanish Literature and Language @ Goucher CollegeArgentine Politics, Literature, History and Film @ Universidad de Palermo Hannah Olshansky is skilled in: Interviews, Recruiting, Technical Recruiting, Sourcing, Talent Acquisition, Applicant Tracking Systems, Internet Recruiting, Screening, Screening Resumes, Taleo, RPO, Hiring, Leadership, Management, College Recruiting, Training, Talent Management, Executive Search
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension