Group Manager, Sales Operations & Global Education, Neurovascular Division @ Boston Scientific
Manager, Global Education, Neurovascular Division @ Boston Scientific
Stryker Leadership at Harvard Program @
Harvard Business School
Experienced medical device leader with 17 years of outstanding, proven success in sales, sales operations, sales training, revenue management, medical education and global supply chain. Developed for and promoted to positions with increasing functional and geographic responsibilities at Johnson & Johnson, Boston Scientific and Stryker. Focused on execution while implementing business process improvement and technology integration for
Experienced medical device leader with 17 years of outstanding, proven success in sales, sales operations, sales training, revenue management, medical education and global supply chain. Developed for and promoted to positions with increasing functional and geographic responsibilities at Johnson & Johnson, Boston Scientific and Stryker. Focused on execution while implementing business process improvement and technology integration for improved customer engagement. Enjoy talent acquisition and succession planning to develop great teams and promote leaders.
Specialties: Sales, Negotiation, Sales Plan & Compensation, Product Launch Execution, Revenue Management, Contract Management & Settlement, Salesforce.com, Field Inventory Management Programs, Mobile Technology, Customer Service, Order Management Automation, Branding & Packaging, Learning Design, Sales Training, Field Sales Training Program, Management Development Program, Physician Medical Education, Fellows Education, Procedure Simulation, Recalls, Regulatory Compliance, HCP Compliance, Business Acquisition Integration, Recruit Retain Motivate People
Director, Sales Strategy & Operations North America @ Lead the development, implementation and monitoring of strategic sales and business management initiatives to optimize North American Neurovascular Sales business results and profitability. Management of field sales planning, performance analysis, pricing strategy, customer service, sales training, sales information technology and sales force incentive compensation and recognition programs. Manages key leading indicators and measurements based on business objectives. Partners with Sales Management, Marketing, Finance, National Accounts, Healthcare Solutions, Legal/Regulatory, IT and Human Resources.
Report to VP of Sales - North America From January 2015 to Present (1 year) Greater Minneapolis-St. Paul AreaDirector, Sales Excellence & Global Supply Chain @ Increased responsibilities with expanded global team of 36 (28 direct & 8 indirect). Oversee global supply chain planning, customer service, sales operations, revenue management and sales training departments.
• Generate $10M annually with custom, mobile field inventory system deployed in US & Europe
• Implemented field inventory optimization initiative to reduce field inventory by $860K (-5.4%)
• Deployed Salesforce.com Chatter to facilitate real-time marketplace updates for sales force
• Increased "No-Touch" electronic orders by 20% to 87% of all US orders
• Deployed Model N for real-time order pricing and annual ASP improvements for 3 years straight
• Worldwide demand forecast alignment w/ financial plan ( From July 2012 to December 2014 (2 years 6 months) Greater Minneapolis-St. Paul AreaDirector, Sales Operations & Global Training @ Manage global team of 17 (11 direct & 6 indirect) to deliver sales planning and programs, sales training and customer education.
• Effective in recruiting, development, training and motivation of team
• Manage Concentric Medical acquisition integration for sales operations & enterprise systems
• Manage Boston Scientific Neurovascular divestiture and US product distribution concerns
• Secured capital funding for medical simulation for worldwide deployment
• Manage pricing, contract management, consignment, trunkstock, mobile tech programs
• Manage introductory, advanced and negotiation sales training
• Manage preceptorship, regional and national fellows, procedural simulation programs
• Manage sales portal program and learning management system
• Manage design of sales management development program
Report to VP of Sales (WW $350M, US $140M).
Manage to $3M budget. From January 2011 to July 2012 (1 year 7 months) Greater Minneapolis-St. Paul AreaGroup Manager, Sales Operations & Global Training @ Stryker closed the acquisition of Boston Scientific's Neurovascular division for $1.5B in January 2011. From July 2010 to December 2010 (6 months) San Francisco Bay AreaManager, Global Sales Training & Medical Education @ Managed global team of 11 (4 direct & 7 indirect) for all worldwide sales training and customer education programs.
• Graduated 372 trainees in 26 Introductory Sales Training programs
• Executed 19 hospital-based training programs
• 1st division to launch corporate trunk stock program in 6 months
• 1st division to affect corporate-wide changes to packaging in 6 months
Managed to $1.4M budget. From July 2009 to June 2010 (1 year) Greater Minneapolis-St. Paul AreaManager, US Sales Training @ Responsible for all sales training programs for US sales personnel including new hire, hospital immersion, field training and advanced development.
• Developed entirely new introductory and hospital-based training programs for $350M WW
• Introduced selling methodology
• Developed Field Sales Training program and promoted 9 sales reps
• Learning Management System
• Deployed interactive, custom anatomy software program for global employees From July 2006 to June 2009 (3 years) Greater Minneapolis-St. Paul AreaTerritory Manager, Neurovascular Sales @ Responsible for territory in IN, OH & WV.
• Overall = 122.5% to Plan QTR AVG
• 2006: 157% to Plan, $638K increase vs 1H PY ($2.4M v. $1.7M)
• 2005: 97% to Plan, $860K increase vs PY ($2.9M v. $2.0M)
• 2005: Executive Sales Council election by peers
• 2004: 136% to Plan, $543K increase vs PY ($2.0M v. $1.5M)
• 2004: President’s Club From January 2004 to June 2006 (2 years 6 months) Columbus, Ohio AreaSales Representative @ Responsible for territory in MN including Mayo Health System.
• 2003: 110% Plan
• 2002: 103% Plan From March 2002 to December 2003 (1 year 10 months) Rochester, Minnesota AreaBusiness Development @ Custom software development and systems integration business development. Responsible for gross sales generation and maximizing gross profit.
• 2002: $2.99M (37% of company revenue, GM = 43%)
• 2001: $1.78M (23% of company revenue, GM = 44%)
• 2000: $4.11M (30% of company revenue, GM = 53%)
• 1999: $1.52M (23% of company revenue, GM = 39%) From March 1998 to March 2002 (4 years 1 month) Greater Minneapolis-St. Paul AreaBusiness Development @ Perficient (PRFT) closed the acquisition of Javelin Solutions in March 2002. From March 1998 to March 2002 (4 years 1 month)
BA, Marketing Management & Entrepreneurship @ University of St. Thomas From 1994 to 1998 Stryker Leadership at Harvard Program @ Harvard Business School From 2013 to 2013 Greg Daggett is skilled in: Leadership, Sales Operations, Product Launch, Medical Devices, Business Development, Program Management, Sales Management
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension