Senior Recruiter @ Vitality Group - Executive Search
Director of Sales @ United Financial Services
Executive Recruiter @ Kaye/Bassman International
Developing relationships is my greatest asset. My career in Sales and Sales Management in both large and small emerging companies allows me the experience to understand both the internal and external differences of quality service, integrity and accountability. My background in financial companies allows me to relate to the big picture in the construction industry and how
Developing relationships is my greatest asset. My career in Sales and Sales Management in both large and small emerging companies allows me the experience to understand both the internal and external differences of quality service, integrity and accountability. My background in financial companies allows me to relate to the big picture in the construction industry and how to forecast and understand market conditions, business development strategies, staffing, retention, top grading and succession planning.
Construction Executive Recruiting is a business that allows you to develop long-term relationships with both companies and people who need a knowledgeable resource, expert in both their industry and market segment. My company has over 30 years of experience filling mid and senior level management positions in the Construction industry nationwide. I enjoy nothing more than matching up a talented person with a great company!
Senior Recruiter @ I am responsible for leading all of Vitality Group’s candidate recruitment initiatives. My primary objective is to identify, attract, evaluate and recruit the very best candidates for each client. My expertise is specifically in the construction industry. I work closely with the Partners of Vitality Group to carefully understand the search parameters, required and desired qualifications and experience, as well as the soft skills required for the person to perform successfully in the position. From July 2011 to Present (4 years 6 months) Dallas/Fort Worth AreaDirector of Sales @ Increased sales and revenue by providing leadership and direction to staff through performance management techniques including analyzing improvement opportunities, developing effective improvement action plans, providing direct feedback to representatives, providing coaching, counseling and training as needed and monitored interactions with customers to ensure every employee was fully engaged in providing superior customer service. Developed and implemented improved sales techniques for all sales and customer service representatives and conducted in-depth group training sessions on financial products and services to improve call and sales efficiency resulting in substantial revenue growth. Managed and coordinated the interviewing, selection and hiring of more than 50 representatives. From 2009 to 2011 (2 years) Executive Recruiter @ When I joined this Top 10 retained firm, I was introduced to a state of the art training program and was learned the art of market mastery and specialization in an industry. I was repsonsible for research, search planning, candidate recruitment, client development and also management of the search process. I was grateful to work with and learn from the best and brightest. From 2007 to 2009 (2 years) Vice President of Sales @ Vice President of Sales from 2005 to 2007
• Increased sales by more than 300%
• Developed and implemented new and creative incentive plans to increase production, designed and conducted weekly sales seminars for under-producing loan officers and provided leadership, sales and product training to call center and production managers
Production Manager from 2003 to 2005
• Provided management expertise to a team of 10 Loan Officers in consistently leading call center monthly revenues including training of Loan Officers in product knowledge and sales techniques, monitoring calls to improve quality results, assisting Loan Officers in difficult sales situations and establishing sales quotas that consistently increased monthly sales volumes
Sr. Loan Officer from 2000 to 2003
• Coordinated the processing of complex loan packages, including all loan documents, to ensure complete compliance with company policies and procedures while at the same time maintaining customer requirements and satisfaction.
• Ordered and analyzed required verifications, documentation, property analysis and follow-up information to ensure the loan process met all company and regulatory lending requirements From 2000 to 2007 (7 years)
University of North Texas Grant Branaugh is skilled in: Executive Search, Management Consulting, Construction, Recruiting, Leadership, Management, Business Development, Training, Performance Management, Interviews, Start-ups, Sales, Coaching, Negotiation, Project Planning
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension