A Senior Account Executive experienced in marketing, business development, and selling within North America, UK, Asia, and Latin America. Solutions include business process management, social collaboration, managed services, cloud, process improvement, best practices, system implementations, and consulting services. Sales performance has resulted in consistent awards for annual “Chairman’s Club” and highest ranking sales achievement both regionally and
A Senior Account Executive experienced in marketing, business development, and selling within North America, UK, Asia, and Latin America. Solutions include business process management, social collaboration, managed services, cloud, process improvement, best practices, system implementations, and consulting services. Sales performance has resulted in consistent awards for annual “Chairman’s Club” and highest ranking sales achievement both regionally and nationally.
1. Relevant Experience: Fifteen years of successfully developing markets in the south and northeast. Clients include Bank of America, Wells Fargo, JPMC, Thomson Reuters, Sonic Automotive, Premier, Raytheon, Goodrich, Sara Lee, Maersk, CSX, Lowe’s, Gulfstream and others.
2. Leadership/Communication: Bring high levels of energy and results to the sales lifecycle by reaching out to others through leadership and communication including management, customers, partners, and project team to build collaboration with both on and off-shore participants. Efforts have resulted in the turn-around of troubled accounts to generate additional revenue and a reference client.
3. Business and Cross-Functional Focus: Manage the sales process with a revenue and business mentality. Work closely with all parts of a fast-paced cross-functional organization – sales, product management, marketing, finance, development, QA, legal, and delivery – including senior management.
4. Quick Learner: Used to walking into new situations and ramping up quickly. Specific areas include network infrastructure, business improvement, internet security, enterprise software, application architecture and development. Delivery models include managed services, on-premise, platform or software-as-a-service.
5. Methodology: Utilize a successful business process approach focused on consultative sales methodology which integrates people, process, and technology to meet the client’s business drivers.
Specialties:Business Process Management, Adaptive Case Management, Social BPM, Social Software, SaaS / Cloud, and Process Improvement
Senior Account Executive @ On-demand solutions from SAP, along with transactional, collaborative, and analytic services in our portfolio, are cost-effective to purchase, deploy, and manage, and can deliver rapid time to value. What's more, these solutions grow with your business, expand your business processes, seamlessly integrate with your existing investments, and can be used over all types of mobile devices. From February 2012 to Present (3 years 9 months) Charlotte, North Carolina AreaSenior Client Executive @ Fujitsu’s Interstage BPM suite. Ranked by Gartner as a leader in the Application Infrastructure Software Market, Fujitsu helps companies build SOA-enabled BPM applications that can be shared across the enterprise to lower operating costs, accelerate business processes, and react quickly to changing market requirements.
This top-down approach allows for collaboration on translating real business models into optimized, executable business processes while letting an organization leverage an agile BPM capability. Interstage is designed to flexibly address all types of processes; structured, unstructured, or hybrid to support all forms of work. Our positioning around Agile BPM is timely with new and emerging research coming from industry analysts . . . “agile processes enable the organization to sense and respond appropriately to pressure, to alter normal operations, and deal with disruptions to business.” From 2008 to February 2012 (4 years) Charlotte, North Carolina AreaRegional Account Manager @ • Selling a SaaS work order management system to new home contractors and developers within the east coast market
• Developed an entirely new geographic market with no prior market exposure of the company’s solution
• Developed and presented national webinars, web-based demos, and sales presentations
• Created the market strategy for both direct and channel sales within the region
• Developed 100% of leads within the region From January 2007 to January 2008 (1 year 1 month) Charlotte, North Carolina AreaAccount Executive @ • Selling a new service offering in the immerging market of SaaS in a broad array of industries within the east coast market
• Created sales presentations and marketing material for prospective customers
• Develop lead lists of prospective customers
• Use of web-based demos and sales presentations
• Market research and development of industry and service segment data
• Develop client proposals, RFP responses, and statements of work
• Negotiate multi-year service contracts
• Developed an exceptional list of client references by providing a high level of customer service From 2002 to 2006 (4 years) Account Executive @ • New business development for IT consulting division of VeriSign (formerly Network Solutions)
Offerings included: Network Engineering • Network Security • Encryption • Managed Network & Security • Web Development • IT Training
• Industries included: Utilities • Manufacturing • Retail • Healthcare • Technology
• Create client presentation
• Determine client needs assessment
• Develop client proposal and project scope documents
• Negotiate client contracts
• Created and presented technical seminars From 2000 to 2002 (2 years) Account Executive @ Business development for new consulting service line for Robert Half, Inc.
Industries: Bank • Manufacturing • Distribution • Retail • Utilities • Healthcare
• Senior consultant recruitment
• Sales staff recruiting and training
• Client management
• CRM system implementation
• Proposal development and presentation
• Affinity relationship development From July 1997 to March 2000 (2 years 9 months) Chief Operating Officer @ •Business and product development and market introduction
•Marketing and proposal preparation and client presentation
•Operational and sales staff recruitment and training
•Client, vendor, and employee contract negotiations
•National account sales management (Subway, Universal Tax Services, Intuit)
•Debt and equity financing
•System development and implementation
•Call center design and implementation
•Internet service provider establishment, web site development and web site hosting
•Accounting and tax functions From September 1992 to June 1997 (4 years 10 months) Project Manager @ Project Manager
•ERP system assessment, selection, conversion and implementation
•Project work plan development and administration
•User configuration and implementation
•Cross matrix team design and team members selection
•User documentation composition and user training facilitation
Treasurer and Corporate Controller
•Cash and risk management
•Product cost improvement implementation
•Outside audit and tax service management
•Pension and retirement fund administration
•Business merger and acquisition due diligence and assessment From September 1984 to September 1992 (8 years 1 month)
BS, Accounting @ Bob Jones University From 1975 to 1979 Gordon Folz is skilled in: BPM, SaaS, Process Improvement, Cloud Computing, Professional Services, ERP/CRM, Business Process Design, CRM, Business Intelligence, Enterprise Software, Business Development, Agile Methodologies, Business Process..., IT Strategy, ERP, Integration, Analytics, New Business Development, Contract Negotiation, Management, Pre-sales, Sales Process, Business Process, Solution Selling, Leadership, Cross-functional Team..., Product Management, Business Analysis, Outsourcing, Enterprise Architecture, Account Management, Managed Services, Salesforce.com, Selling, Consulting, Mobile Devices, Security, SAP, Go-to-market Strategy