Bachelor's Degree, Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services, 2013 @
I considered the importance of developing business to increase the firm prosperity at Graduate School when I wrote my master thesis focused on how small and medium-sized French enterprises can compete on the Brazilian market. I am definitely interested by the business development; in fact, I like having commercial challenges and develop new business opportunities. During my
I considered the importance of developing business to increase the firm prosperity at Graduate School when I wrote my master thesis focused on how small and medium-sized French enterprises can compete on the Brazilian market. I am definitely interested by the business development; in fact, I like having commercial challenges and develop new business opportunities. During my studies of international business management, I had the opportunity to learn international marketing in order to run a healthy business.
I have a detailed knowledge of Business Development, International Marketing and sale negotiation, developed through my degree level study in Marketing. I have already had the opportunity to apply these skills while working as engineer commercial representative junior with CBM for internship. I have been in charge of business development through commercial tour and promotional events. During this period, I specialized in promoting IT solutions to the potential clients such as IT manager. I also enjoyed working with high skilled employees.
My experience of communicating, presenting and promoting complex concepts and solutions while under pressure, to meet tight deadlines and strict management of budgets was developed through both academic study and work positions. This experience will allow me to quickly take on new responsibilities within your company.
INPS Pensioner Support Team for CITIBANK @ - Provided information on pension payments, cheques, bank balance available or movements carried out.
- Handled requests on missing payments.
- Provided information on payment Methods, concerned the most efficient methods of payments, information on bank co-ordinates/ locations.
- Processed changes to instructions regarding payment tools.
- Handled questions on International payments, enquiries on payment methods, electronic funds transfers, Western Union and cheque payments
- Processed changes of personal data and customer addresses , changed on banking arrangement or payment preferences.
- Provided Information on Miscellaneous Queries
- Handled queries relating to Proof of Life procedures, claims relative to certification of existence From May 2015 to Present (8 months) Travelling experience @ I have funded both my stay in Australia and my trip around the world by working for the biggest potatoes and onions grower of south Australia. It was a unique opportunity to work in environment that I have never been worked before. I had to development quickly a news skills in order to work in manufacturing industry.
Thanks to this job, I have travelled around six countries and lived a unique experience.
What I learnt and which skills I acquired while traveling:
• Meticulous planning
• Relating to others: One of the best things about traveling alone is the people you meet
• Learning when to let go : When you’re traveling, you can be exposed to uncomfortable or high stress situations
• Negotiating. The negotiation skills developed while traveling teaches you about compromising.
• Navigating new environments
• Adaptability: Being on your own in new countries means you need to be able to roll with the punches From March 2014 to July 2014 (5 months) South Australia, AustraliaRetail Sales Representative @ Customer service:
• Assisting customers with questions, needs and purchases.
• Attending weekly sales meetings.
• Cultivating successful relationships with customers.
• Completing each transaction in a quick and efficient manner. .
• Greeting each customer that comes into the store in a warm manner.
• Identifying customer requirements.
• Preparing merchandise for display.
• Assisting customers with purchase decisions.
• Implementing all visual merchandising standards.
• Setting up merchandise on the sales floor.
• Helping customers try on or fit merchandise.
• Watching out for loss prevention through leakage and theft. From November 2013 to February 2014 (4 months) Aix-En-Provence Area, FranceAdvertising Sales Assistant @ Business Development:
• Creating media plans
• Creating commercial offers (Budget over 50K€)
• Creating reports
• Negotiating advertising space (newspapers, magazine, radio, outdoor advertising)
• Implementing Business Intelligence
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
• Identifying the right communication channel
• Targeting the right audience From April 2013 to July 2013 (4 months) Marseille Area, FranceSales Representative (IT industry) @ Engineering commercial representative junior
CBM, IT company, IBM business partner http://customer.fr/ - France
• Developing potential business opportunities with potential client
• Prospecting potential customers via commercial tour
• Contacting businesses by telephone to promote products and services
• Explaining the product or service to potential customers
• Delivering scripted sales pitch to the customer
• Adjusting scripted sales pitch to meet needs of specific individuals
• Providing pricing details
• Handling customer questions
• Obtaining customer information including names and addresses
• Recording customer details including reaction to the product or service offered
• Inputting order details into the computer system
• Recording customer details and details of transaction
• Obtaining contact details of potential customers from sources including telephone directories and purchased lists
• Scheduling appointments for sales staff to meet prospective customers
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Designing two promotional events
• Delivering events on time, within budget, that meet (and hopefully exceed)expectations.
• Communicating, maintaining and developing client relationships
• Managing supplier relationships ( goodies suppliers, food and drinks suppliers, IBM speakers)
• Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently
• Providing leadership, motivation, direction and support to your team
• Travelling to on site inspections and project managing events
• Being responsible for all project budgets from start to finish. (Reporting & Gant project)
• Ensuring excellent customer service and quality delivery From January 2012 to May 2012 (5 months) Aix-En-Provence Area, France
IBM MSc, International Business @ Griffith College Dublin From 2013 to 2015 Bachelor's Degree, Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services, 2013 @ ESGC&F From 2011 to 2013 Gilles Le Bot is skilled in: Sales, Marketing, Marketing Strategy, Event Management, Pack Office, Project Management, International Marketing, IT Solutions, Retail Sales, Gantt Project, Lightroom, Customer Service, Customer Relations
Looking for a different
Gilles Le Bot?
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension