An accomplished HR executive with extensive direct experience and committed to a service approach. Transform organizations through utilization of human capital and emerging technologies. Partner with operating units to develop and implement strategies to drive organizational change and improve efficiencies while achieving cost savings. Lead initiatives to improve operating efficiency and performance, develop leadership, identify succession candidates,
An accomplished HR executive with extensive direct experience and committed to a service approach. Transform organizations through utilization of human capital and emerging technologies. Partner with operating units to develop and implement strategies to drive organizational change and improve efficiencies while achieving cost savings. Lead initiatives to improve operating efficiency and performance, develop leadership, identify succession candidates, and reduce turnover and costs in startup, turnaround, expansion, and downsizing environments. Previously maintained collaborative Union relationships with IATSE local 700.
VP, Worldwide Human Resources @ Lead strategic international initiatives for a division of 2600 employees in fourteen (14) worldwide locations. Manage US staff of fourteen (14) as well as global staff of eleven (11). Oversee global recruitment, executive and employee compensation, benefits, talent acquisition, development and retention, driving business success in line with Deluxe’s strategic initiatives.
• Improved HR Operations. Reduced global budget by 20% while increasing productivity, efficiency, and support of business expansion in fourteen (14) facilities in six (6) countries.
• Integrated HR Business Partners (HRBP)with operating units. Assigned HRBPs to major functions, charging each with responsibility for operational results as part of their HR compensation. Within six months improved operational productivity and enhanced value to business.
• Created a true culture of Pay for Performance. Successfully transformed existing traditional merit entitlement to talent and results focused performance culture.
• Created strategic compensation program to retain talent. Defined benchmarked competitive compensation packages, reducing overall turnover to 4%. Improved talent retention to a rate of 8%.
• Implemented talent acquisition strategy which resulted in over $1M in savings.
• Led successful technology initiatives. Developed proprietary online systems to automate HR processes.
• Led acquisition and divestiture due diligence. Evaluate asset/liability conditions for health and welfare plans, retirement plans, worker’s compensation risk, salary review. Manage cultural integration of employees who join Deluxe via these acquisitions.
• Created and implemented proprietary online performance management system to increase efficiency and manager participation in the process and online staffing requisition site which improved productivity by 50%.
• Managed strategic vendor/partner relations resulting in savings of over $1M+.
• Developed and implemented talent management programs. From December 2002 to September 2015 (12 years 10 months) Area Vice President @ • Managed all recruiting operations for the Berkeley branch office and its client on-site service programs for the Silicon Valley’s East and South Bay Areas.
• Managed ten (10) full time employees, including technical recruiters.
• Drove sales operations resulting in year-over-year EBITDA improvement.
• Led RFP/bid presentations, which resulted in additional large national accounts. From January 2002 to December 2002 (1 year) Regional Manager @ • Managed operations and staff of the branch office and its client on-site programs for the Western Region (California, Arizona, Nevada and Washington).
• Collaborated with human resources department, payroll, and accounts receivable to ensure client requirements were met and exceeded.
• Developed annual branch budget. Held accountable for branch profit and loss. From March 1996 to November 2001 (5 years 9 months) Account Manager @ • Managed temporary on-site programs at multiple client locations with a population of 100+ temporary employees.
• Analyzed clients’ contingent workforce programs and provided recommendations for maximizing efficiency and cost savings. From August 1996 to November 1998 (2 years 4 months) Staffing Supervisor @ • Recruited and selected qualified candidates for a variety of technical positions while maintaining a 90%+ fill ratio. From March 1996 to August 1996 (6 months)
MS, Human Resources Management - Organizational Behavior @ Golden Gate University From 1994 to 1996 B.S., Sociology - Organizational Studies @ University of California, Davis From 1989 to 1994 Geri MSHROD is skilled in: Talent Acquisition, Applicant Tracking Systems, Recruiting, Talent Management, Employee Relations, Performance Management, Onboarding, Internet Recruiting, Sales, Human Resources, Employee Engagement, Employee Benefits, HRIS, Entertainment, Technical Recruiting
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension