Front-End Engineer @ From February 2012 to Present (3 years 10 months) Greater Los Angeles AreaProducer @ Engineered and developed marketing solutions
Oversaw all site changes on daily basis, managing and coordinating of marketing content from creative conception to coding and implementation of web content usually with half-day turnaround time.
Facilitated the process of product launch, managing more than 3,000 products on Disney Store and Marvel Store, and maintained product accuracy and consistency by directly utilizing Oracle SQL databases. From September 2009 to January 2012 (2 years 5 months) Greater Los Angeles AreaFront End Developer @ Engineered UI elements, specializing in AJAX features for social networking platform including social communication type functions such as user online status, Ajax message sending, image uploading dynamic cropping, collapsing site management menus, etc.
Developed platform and customization for clients such as CBS’s Harper’s Island online (http://harpersglobe.eqal.com), Paula Deen, and Anthony Zuiker (http://www.level26.com/). From February 2009 to August 2009 (7 months) Greater Los Angeles AreaWeb Developer - Disney Shopping Inc. @ Coded all site content and html-based email, translating Photoshop compositions into working html replaced on a near daily basis. Focused on Search Engine Optimization as well as asset size and quality optimization.
Implemented Omniture tracking system.
- Ensured solid search engine page ranks by utilizing Search Engine Optimization strategies such as optimizing
metatags, url naming, as well as other strategies.
- Addition of new products, as well as successful SEO strategies led to a revenue increase of an average of 25
percent and increased sales of items with higher margins.
- Photographed new products through a light table for the online store.
- Implemented the sidebar advertisement system with consideration to browser size and compatibility. From May 2008 to August 2008 (4 months) Undergraduate Associate - UI Developer @ -Developed and produced www.disneybridal.com, using AJAX technologies.
- Revamped user interface for b2b web application Online Product Approval.
- Conducted extensive QA testing for Online Product Approval.
- Designed user interface for b2b resource management web application Resource Manager. From July 2007 to February 2008 (8 months)
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension