Lead Front-End .Net Software Developer @ Winston Brands, Inc.
Bachelor of Fine Arts (B.F.A.) @
Illinois Institute of Art
Innovative multimedia specialist and .Net Front-End Developer with wide-ranging experience in the conception, design, and execution of high-performing digital marketing initiatives. Demonstrated ability to rapidly understand and respond to changing market conditions and client needs. Experienced in strategic direction, branding, and customer retention. Proven record of successfully managing staff and external resources. Able to adapt, learn, and
Innovative multimedia specialist and .Net Front-End Developer with wide-ranging experience in the conception, design, and execution of high-performing digital marketing initiatives. Demonstrated ability to rapidly understand and respond to changing market conditions and client needs. Experienced in strategic direction, branding, and customer retention. Proven record of successfully managing staff and external resources. Able to adapt, learn, and implement new technologies. Thrives in high-pressure, deadline-driven environments.
Versatile Web Specialist - equally adept at graphic design and programming.
Effective Project Manager - able to lead multidisciplinary teams to deliver on time/on budget.
Avid Learner - passionate about technology; current with all trends.
Software: After Effects, Axure, Camtasia, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere, SharePoint, Visual Studio
Specialties: agile software development, e-learning, interactive web/multimedia, programming.
• Designed mock-ups and prototypes for site search implementation (Hawksearch)
• Introduced and implemented front-end frameworks
• Built custom programming and functionality in Monetate (A/B Testing, MVT Platform) From August 2014 to Present (1 year 5 months) Director of Marketing @ Responsible for the planning and implementation of high-performing, successful digital marketing programs and projects that support organizational marketing objectives for revenue, profit, customer retention and satisfaction. Develops digital marketing forecasts, manages program/project budgets. Continually evaluates the timely adjustment of digital marketing strategies and plans to meet changing market and competitive conditions (including introduction of new digital marketing philosophies and practices). Contributions include:
• Implemented a highly successful integrated marketing campaign to generate new business
• Developed web applications using HTML 5, CSS3, jQuery, and ASP.Net MVC.
• Created engaging multimedia applications and presentations
• Produced e-learning videos for a healthcare series From January 2012 to December 2012 (1 year) Billings, Montana AreaMultimedia Director @ Led a diverse team of designers and programmers along with external vendors. Oversaw design/development of web-based training programs, managed company’s web presence, produced videos, coordinated photo shoots, and managed digital intellectual property rights for photography and film. Contributions include:
* Established professional video/photography studio that produces agency-quality work and saves approximately $100K in an average year.
* Spearheaded design and development of two industry-leading websites, creating a modern, user-friendly, search engine-optimized web presence that effectively supports the brand. Tripled page rank and currently generate 50% of total leads via the two websites. From December 2008 to January 2012 (3 years 2 months) Senior Multimedia Specialist @ Held most of the same duties as below with accountability for designing 3D models and renderings and developing web-based training videos. Contributions included:
* Transformed the way the company sold its products by translating 2D technical drawings into 3D models that are used to demonstrate the product to clients. The 3D library has become an invaluable sales tool, used for clients such as AT&T, Nieman Marcus and CVS.
* Provided competitive edge by developing professional, easy-to-follow series of training videos for dealers and installers. From January 2005 to December 2008 (4 years) Web & Marketing Manager @ Built new web and marketing department from the ground up, establishing all processes, systems and standards. Contributions included:
* Built web presence that garnered a great deal of media attention and resulted in features on Oprah, The Discovery Channel and Extreme Makeover Home edition. From December 2002 to December 2005 (3 years 1 month) Art Director @ Co-founded and built thriving web design consultancy. Worked closely with designers, programmers and database administrators to design, develop and build a variety of leading-edge websites, including high-impact multimedia and dynamic content. Contributions included:
* Achieved conversion rate of 75% on potential client enquiries as a result of strong portfolio of work and ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences. From January 2001 to December 2002 (2 years) Web Designer @ Led major redesign of corporate web site and drove standardization of web design layouts utilizing grids and proprietary templates. Produced company’s first client Flash sites and banner ads. From March 2000 to April 2002 (2 years 2 months)
Master of Science (M.S.), Digital Media Production @ DePaul University From 2008 to 2010 Bachelor of Fine Arts (B.F.A.), Media Arts & Animation @ Illinois Institute of Art From 1999 to 2002 Internet Technology/Webmaster Certificate @ Illinois Institute of Technology From 1999 to 1999 Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Philosophy @ North Central College From 1995 to 1999 Gary Fuller is skilled in: User Experience, Web Design, Multimedia, CSS, Illustrator, Graphic Design, HTML 5, Photoshop, Creative Direction, After Effects, Email Marketing, Adobe Creative Suite, Video Editing, Digital Marketing, CMS
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension