I have more than thirteen years’ experience working in Marketing, Content Creation and Project Management. During my time in Facebook I’ve developed a deep knowledge of the Tech Industry working for the Business Marketing team dedicated to SMB across EMEA, where I helped position Facebook as the top marketing platform for SMB’s to grow their business, through
I have more than thirteen years’ experience working in Marketing, Content Creation and Project Management. During my time in Facebook I’ve developed a deep knowledge of the Tech Industry working for the Business Marketing team dedicated to SMB across EMEA, where I helped position Facebook as the top marketing platform for SMB’s to grow their business, through industry-led content and customers’ success stories. Previous to Facebook I worked in the movie industry for 20th Century Fox, where I developed a strong passion for branding, marketing strategies and integrated communication. I also worked for one of the largest independent film distributors in Italy, Lucky Red, where I had a more expansive role, involving strategic planning and project management of each film’s release.
Community Engagement Market Lead @ Cross-functional role within the EMEA Community Engagement team responsible to roll out scalable programs across other EMEA with the goal of creating awareness and affinity for the Facebook brand within EMEA markets, of developing strategies and partnerships that reach and educate small and medium businesses.
• Focus on rolling out Community Engagement activities within the Italian market, with responsibilities to roll out scalable programs across other EMEA markets
• Build trust and awareness of Facebook’s commitment to small and medium businesses (SMBs) and the solutions available
• Build creative partnerships with business influencers and advocacy groups within EMEA Markets
• Build scalable education channels to train SMBs on how to use Facebook to meet their marketing objectives
• Partner cross-functionally with Policy, PR and senior stakeholders in market to deliver objectives From May 2015 to Present (6 months) Dublin, IrelandEMEA SMB Marketing & Communications Executive @ Cross-functional role within the EMEA Marketing Communications team whose goal is to enable, educate and inspire small to medium size businesses across Europe, Middle East, and Africa and to market their businesses successfully with Facebook.
• Develop industry-leading SMB success story library across EMEA: end to end project management of creation and publication of case studies, to convey Facebook’s success in a scaled way and build a network of in-market advocates to inspire other advertisers and promote the marketing solutions the platform can offer, especially to small to medium sized businesses.
• Manage relationships with external PR agencies for the sourcing and promotion of local success stories across 17 markets. Manage corresponding budget.
• Act as primary liaison with Global Marketing counterparts for the Region to ensure cohesion and scalability for business marketing content and programs.
• Create engaging and innovative B2B Marketing communications for the Region that enables sales team to generate new business, educate clients and drive product adoption which includes managing relationships with external agencies and copywriters.
• Presence at most important industry events in Italy developing strategic relationships with PR and Policy and key Industry bodies From September 2013 to April 2015 (1 year 8 months) Dublin, IrelandAssociate, SMB - Global Marketing Solution @ • Support and expand Facebook's small and medium advertisers for Italian market within EMEA team through scaled support, education programs and scaled marketing initiatives.
• Work cross-functionally with Marketing, PR, agencies to create collateral to educate and train advertisers.
• Give presentations at key Industry events in Italy.
acebook's small and medium advertisers for Italian market within EMEA team From June 2012 to October 2013 (1 year 5 months) Dublin, IrelandHead of Marketing @ Description
I held the position of Head of Marketing for over 3 years at one of the largest independent film distribution companies in Italy. Lucky Red has distributed and co-produced over 300 movies in 25 years, “The Usual Suspects”, “Shine”, “This Must Be The Place” and multiple Oscar winner “Slumdog Millionaire”, to name a few.
• To oversee and manage the campaign strategy for each film’s release: identifying market trends, competition analysis, deciding product positioning and the launch
• Strategic media planning: managing media budget, buying with both traditional media and new media
• Create and implement promotion plans in order to build awareness and secure maximum admission tickets sells.
• External reporting and presenting at the top trade events, internal reporting with ROI and revenues.
• Operate as the reference point and lead contact for partners, media and creative agencies and third parties From September 2008 to January 2012 (3 years 5 months) Rome, ItalyNew Media & Promotions Manager @ I ran the Promotions division within the Marketing department of Twentieth Century Fox Italy. The role involved structuring key relationships with brands, third parties and agencies to ensure co-marketing activities around tent-pole film releases.
• Strategic partnerships with brands to ensure co-marketing activities for film launches: such as brands tie-ins, in-store promotions, on-line media promotions, third parties promotions
• Selecting and supervising promotional agencies. Managing budgets to implement promotions up to €600,000.
• Creation of events such as movie premieres, media screenings which involved talents and press coordination.
• Creation of creative materials: dedicated websites, banners, leaflets, floor standees, brochures, TV and radio spots, etc. From May 2004 to September 2008 (4 years 5 months) Rome, ItalyMarketing Coordinator @ - Coordination of production and execution of all the advertising campaigns: trailer, poster, marketing materials
- Coordination of press office by producing pr materials
- Coordination of dubbing and subtitling processes supervising the technical labs
- Attending all the most important International festivals and markets, such as the Cannes, Venice 2003 and MIFED 2003 From May 2003 to May 2004 (1 year 1 month) Rome, ItalyMarketing Assistant @ - Personal assistant to Managing Director, involved in all aspects of the movie planning and distribution
- Coordination of advertising campaign
- Assisting the dubbing department and the sales department
- Attending and representing the company at international festivals & film markets From November 2001 to April 2003 (1 year 6 months) Rome, Italy
Master's degree, Marketing & Distribution Master, A @ London Business School From 2002 to 2003 Master's degree, European Master in Audiovisual Management @ EMAM From 2001 to 2001 Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Philosophy @ Università degli Studi di Roma 'La Sapienza' From 1995 to 2000 Francesca Capobianchi is skilled in: Marketing Strategy, Online Advertising, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Entertainment
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension