Sales and Marketing Consultant @ FabriceCalando.com
Writer @ FabriceCalando.com
Marketing @ Alternative Capital Group Inc.
Did you know that 30-50% of leads a company gets are good quality, but are just not ready to speak with a sales person just yet? Every company needs clients and customers. Yet finding the right client who is ready to buy tends to get lost somewhere between marketing and sales. But success in finding and nurturing
Did you know that 30-50% of leads a company gets are good quality, but are just not ready to speak with a sales person just yet? Every company needs clients and customers. Yet finding the right client who is ready to buy tends to get lost somewhere between marketing and sales. But success in finding and nurturing leads requires a consistent and predictable effort. I am the conduit between the company and its leads.
I help my clients find their leads by developing and deploying efficient, repeatable processes, and then I implement digital systems (commonly referred to as Sales and Marketing Automation) to help educate and convert those leads so that they are more inclined to close.
Currently, I am consulting various companies - mainly in the B2B space - on their lead generation and nurturing efforts.
My specialties include Prospecting, Sales and Marketing Automation, Inbound Marketing and Email Marketing
Sales and Marketing Consultant @ As a consultant I work with companies - mainly in the B2B space - to improve their lead generation and nurturing efforts. Lead generation is more a matter of deploying a consistent and repeatable effort, yet usually gets lost somewhere between marketing and sales. Lead nurturing is often forgotten, but according to a study by Gleanster 30-50% of qualified leads are just not ready to speak with a sales rep the moment they come on the radar. Some form of sustainable education is needed until they are “sales-ready.” I’ve helped companies improve both facets leading to an improved and predictable funnel.
I’ve worked with clients in the financial space as well as the consulting space. From November 2009 to Present (6 years) Montreal, Canada AreaWriter @ As a writer, I explore your world as it relates to the new digital reality. The world has forever changed and I explore how you, brands and companies can improve. Because the business world is as much the company's as it is yours, I look at how the two can improve their situation to achieve the greatest results.
Who am I to write about this? I’ve had close to 10 years experience working in web, marketing and advertising. Since the first day of work, I’ve relentlessly aimed to deliver great work, stay curious and to challenge myself. These are some of my thoughts and experiences.
Specifically I post 2 times a week. From November 2009 to Present (6 years) Montreal, Canada AreaMarketing @ Alternative Capital Group offers value based solutions dedicated to enterprises across all industries as well as investors. Our level of expertise in each of our business practices allows us to offer the depth of large banks while retaining the agility of a boutique firm. Our team works diligently at all stages of the process to ensure that we provide optimized solutions for our clients. We are able to deliver quick and consistent results because we accept mandates for which we are confident that we will not only meet expectations, but exceed them.
Our integrated services include:
- Corporate finance including advisory M&A services
- Advisory services for issuers and investors in the exempt market
- Financing solutions
- Quebec Immigrant Investor Program
I communicate our offer to both local and international investors. From February 2015 to August 2015 (7 months) Montreal, Canada AreaHead of Marketing @ In supervising the marketing team, I ensure that TIMC remains at the forefront of our field and that we adequately and innovatively communicate our unique and valuable proposition to everyone – our exclusive clients, both current and potential, as well as our preferred partners and employees.
- Establishing a connection between our different advantages and the diverse expectations of our exclusive clientele is essential to communicating the right message and developing the best marketing strategies.
- By implementing digital tools, I increase the quality of our communications both externally and internally. I more effectively and efficiently reach our potential and current clients, our employees, and our partners.
- I constantly ensure that our corporate image remains exclusive in the eyes of our private clients, distinctive employees, and business partners. TIMC offers the stability, quality and assurance of superior service. From January 2012 to February 2015 (3 years 2 months) Montreal, Canada AreaDigital Strategist @ I am responsible for identifying digital opportunities and providing solid interactive solutions to TMP clients and help them overcome their HR challenges and achieve their recruitment goals. I have a thorough understanding of digital strategy, marketing, interactive products and how to apply them to each clients' specific needs.
As the world's largest independent recruitment advertising agency, we have had a say in finding the best-fit employees for companies across all sectors and all over the world. With us, companies find great employees and candidates find great jobs and new careers. TMP is the only recruitment agency recognized among the top Interactive agencies. We are the single source for companies who need to communicate their employment offerings to recruit and retain the best talent. We have a global reach, a digital foundation and an uncompromising commitment to innovation and creativity. We work with some of the largest and most dynamic brands in the world such as Disney, AT&T, Rogers, Yellow Pages, Hydro Quebec, ESPN, P&G and many others. If you want to work with me, let's talk!
My responsibilities include:
- Delivering formal and informal presentations and conferences, written proposals and case studies
- Developing strong digital strategies and marketing plans that will help clients optimize their digital presences and achieve their marketing and recruitment needs
- Developing clients and building strong relationships with clients by serving comprehensive online programs
- Providing detailed client briefings for media, research, development and other project teams to ensure all projects are transitioned to the appropriate teams
- Working with Account managers and directors to coordinate and perform analyses of clients' needs to better define online objectives From April 2011 to December 2011 (9 months) Montreal, Canada AreaWeb Strategist @ Adviso is a firm of web strategy and Internet marketing experts. For 7 years, we have optimized the websites and the internet marketing operations of our customers through innovative and creative ideas. Adviso's customers include many prestigious organizations such as Cascade, Hydro-Quebec, Uniprix, Renaud-Bray, Auto123.com La Cordée, etc.. We also works with many advertising agencies in Montreal and various government agencies. Adviso attends to more than one hundred active clients and has delivered to date more than 300 Internet projects.
As a Web strategist, I am responsible for developing web strategic plans or planning of all Internet activities of a company. I work in teams with different team members to include elements related to research trends, visitor profiling, web analytics and the structure and usability of websites. Web marketing is also part of my responsibilities.
My responsibilities include:
Analysis of customer needs;
Competitive analysis - best practices and innovations in the industry;
Analysis of trends in research or work with a SEO specialist;
Make recommendations for features, content and marketing efforts;
Identify and track web analytics;
Validate the technical feasibility of the recommendations;
Suggest avenues for further developing the client. From October 2010 to April 2011 (7 months) Montreal, Canada AreaSocial Media Consultant (Contract) @ Responsible for developing and implementing social media strategies for Astral's Specialty Television Stations. Also in charge of training internal teams:
- Responsible for the development and implementation of social media strategies media for six TV stations
- Increase impact of social media initiatives (increased site traffic)
- Responsible for social media internal training and education
- Constant monitoring of social media and TV industry trends
- Responsible for optimizing current social media presences (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Development of a brand monitoring program
- Assistance with community management
- Directed identification and categorization of blogs in each channel’s sphere of influence From January 2010 to September 2010 (9 months) Montreal, Canada AreaAccount Executive/Strategic Planner @ - Responsible for the development and implementation of strategies in the new field of social media
- In charge of acquiring new social media projects, which includes the analysis of the industry, study of the profile and needs of clients
- Conception and presentation of sales offers to clients
- Monitoring new social media and online trends
- Management of content on social media accounts (Facebook and Twitter)
- Manage client relations to maintain a high rate of loyalty and satisfaction
- Work in close collaboration with creative teams in terms of artistic direction, writing and graphic design in order to produce mock-ups and scenarios. Collaboration with convergent teams
- Participant in the development of diverse pitches
- Application of communication plans
- Administration and maintenance of accounts on a permanent basis From 2007 to March 2010 (3 years) Montreal, Canada AreaProduct Manager @ - Responsible for the profit margins of a diverse range of product lines, notably clothing and promotional material for two major accounts : ALDO Boutiques and the firm, KPMG
- Director and supervisor of two coordinators, insuring product standards
- Solicit new suppliers; negotiate prices and conditions of sale
- Supervise various phases of contracts, so as to meet deadlines
- Attendance, as representative, at industry exhibitions in order to learn about innovations, new trends, to find new suppliers and new products From January 2007 to October 2007 (10 months) Montreal, Canada AreaProgram Specialist @ From 2004 to 2005 (1 year)
Graduate Diploma @ McGill University From 2001 to 2003 BA @ McGill University From 1999 to 2001 DEC @ Marianopolis College From 1996 to 1998 Primary & High School @ Collège Stanislas From 1986 to 1996 Fabrice Calando is skilled in: Web Strategy, Social Media Marketing, Recruitment Advertising, Online Marketing, Online Advertising, Marketing Strategy, Digital Marketing, Writing, Blogging, Social Media, Social Media Outreach, New Business Development, Business Strategy, Small Business..., Video Blogging, Facebook, Social Networking, Digital Strategy, Public Speaking, Marketing Communications, B2B, Email Marketing, Web 2.0, Strategic Planning, Advertising, French, Marketing Management, Direct Marketing, Community Management, Business Development, Google Adwords, Digital Media, Marketing, Strategy, New Media, Web Marketing, Competitive Analysis, Management, Training, SMO, Creative Direction, YouTube