Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.), International Business, Trade, and Tax Law @
Berkeley College-New York
I am an enthusiastic finance professional with a wide range of experiences in financial operations, analysis and retail as well. In my previous position as a Financial Risk Analyst at National Commercial Bank, I worked closely with my Financial Director and finance team to give clients the best financial solutions. I meet clients on a daily basis
I am an enthusiastic finance professional with a wide range of experiences in financial operations, analysis and retail as well. In my previous position as a Financial Risk Analyst at National Commercial Bank, I worked closely with my Financial Director and finance team to give clients the best financial solutions. I meet clients on a daily basis to answer queries and enable them to make financial decisions according to their own unique situations and I work to maintain excellent relationships with them. I also attend Commercial Clients and use various software programs such as Flex-cube Oracle to complete financial analysis.
I have demonstrated expertise in monitoring and analyzing performance compared to the budget forecast and preceding year’s performance ensuring management and customer satisfaction. Increased use of financial software’s has made it easier and simpler for me to process financial reports, credit analysis and account inquires. Besides team work, I am able to work independently using my strong analytical, problem solving and mathematical skills. Moreover, I am a fast learner and welcome any opportunity to learn new business or financial systems.
Relationship Banker @ From November 2015 to Present (2 months) Marketing Specialist @ Credit Risk Analyst, National Commercial Bank, Albania Jan 2015- Aug 2015
• Evaluated Retail Commercial clients’ risk profiles and assist Investment Finance Originators in underwriting trading lines.
• Liaised with major commercial banks, members of the client service team and private companies to execute financial data forensic, data analytic and data management projects.
• Monitored Credit Registry and Ensured Compliance for Loan Requests greater than $5MLN, in regards to their approval decision and market risk.
• Prepared Structured Loan Proposals, Credit rate researches and financial summaries for new credit applications and requests. From January 2015 to August 2015 (8 months) Sales Leader @ • Engaged in active roles in a variety of initiatives, and enhanced revenue generation.
• Reached and surpassed monthly targets by 110-130%.
• Formulated team strategies to attract more customers by promoting set/package plans.
• Demonstrated superior commitment for achieving the highest results. From November 2013 to December 2014 (1 year 2 months) Greater New York City AreaAssistant Manager @ • Planned and directed a team of 10 Sales representatives to identify marketing opportunities, and presentations for new products.
• Partnered with the Project Management department to build margin system and workflow for promotional services.
• Maintained Internal Standards and implemented correctly all strategies provided by superior management.
• Monitored the execution of weekly/monthly/yearly target sales directed to the team. From March 2011 to March 2013 (2 years 1 month) Greater New York City Area
Master of Science (M.S.), Management and Systems, 3.5 @ New York University From 2015 to 2017 Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.), International Business, Trade, and Tax Law @ Berkeley College-New York From 2011 to 2014 Ermira Domi is skilled in: Financial Risk, Management, Microsoft Office, Team Leadership, Negotiation, Business Development, Investment Banking, Data Analysis, Customer Service, Inventory Management, Microsoft Word, Merchandising, Retail, Social Media, PowerPoint
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension