Human Resources Director - Global Corporate Functions @ A. Schulman, Inc.
Senior Global Human Resources Business Partner @ A. Schulman, Inc.
Total Rewards Manager @ A. Schulman, Inc.
Cleveland State University
I am a performance-driven and dedicated senior level Human Resources professional with a proven track record in global HR. My strengths include being a strategic architect and big picture thinker in the development of HR initiatives, long-term stock plans, executive compensation, and total rewards plans and administration. During my employment with Cliffs, I successfully transitioned a US-centric
I am a performance-driven and dedicated senior level Human Resources professional with a proven track record in global HR. My strengths include being a strategic architect and big picture thinker in the development of HR initiatives, long-term stock plans, executive compensation, and total rewards plans and administration. During my employment with Cliffs, I successfully transitioned a US-centric administrative department to a global compensation department focused on strategic growth and change. My specific expertise includes the following:
• Collaborative / Innovative Global HR Leader
• Executive Long-term Incentive Program Design and Administration
• Highly Analytical using Excel, PowerPoint and Word to Conduct / Present Analysis
• Global Compensation Consulting
• Employee Compensation and Incentive Program Design / Employment Agreements
• Merger Integration - Compensation Systems and Stock Plan Administration
• HR Policies / Procedures - Design and Implementation
• Market Studies / Surveys
• Global Communications - Ability to Work at All Levels, Including Executives and Board of Directors
• HR and Stock Plan Regulatory Compliance
• Collaborative / Team Building / Mentoring
• Fair and Balanced Problem Resolution that Considers Employee and Corporate Needs
Total Rewards @ From September 2014 to Present (1 year 4 months) Director - Global Compensation @ • Oversaw salaried compensation administration, including job evaluation and market data analysis, annual merit program, and short-term and long-term incentives for corporate, as well as 12 global operating sites. Directed a team of three compensation professionals.
• Developed long-term incentive stock plans including performance metrics and tax compliance for local and international employees to ensure alignment with corporate and strategic objectives.
• Collaborated with the Global Benefits Director and HR Business Partners on Cliffs' total reward administration that included health and retirement plans.
• Compiled agendas, presentations and strategic recommendations for the Compensation Committee and Board of Directors.
• Handled SEC and proxy filings, including the Compensation Discussion & Analysis, for executive compensation. From October 2007 to May 2014 (6 years 8 months) Associate Consultant @ • Directed project teams for multiple client full-cycle projects from client engagement through finalization of executive compensation recommendations for this leading Executive Compensation Consulting Firm.
• Conducted critical analysis including proxy compensation and survey benchmarking for executive and broad employee population, non-employee director compensation, annual and long-term incentive plan prevalence, beneficial ownership, share utilization, and executive employment terms and contracts. From May 2005 to October 2007 (2 years 6 months) Greater New York City Area
Bachelor of Science (BS), Business Administration @ The Ohio State University - The Max M. Fisher College of Business From 1997 to 2001 MBA, Finance @ Cleveland State University From 2004 to 2004 Erica Regan is skilled in: Performance Management, Onboarding, Sourcing, Employee Benefits, Process Improvement, Business Process Improvement, Management Consulting, Talent Management, Leadership, Workforce Planning, Talent Acquisition, Executive Pay, Incentive Programs, Personnel Management, Deferred Compensation, Mergers & Acquisitions, Human Resources
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension