Programmer Analyst @ • Successfully led a small team in rebuilding our Dispute Management website for the purposes of removing Silverlight and improving performance. We used an HTML/AngularJS frontend supported by a RESTful API built with ASP.NET’s Web Api 2 framework and were able to improve load times by optimizing code and significantly reducing the number of
Programmer Analyst @ • Successfully led a small team in rebuilding our Dispute Management website for the purposes of removing Silverlight and improving performance. We used an HTML/AngularJS frontend supported by a RESTful API built with ASP.NET’s Web Api 2 framework and were able to improve load times by optimizing code and significantly reducing the number of database requests.
• Performed development on credit card transaction processing services that utilize an event-driven architecture backed by a RabbitMQ message broker. These systems were responsible for processing all of the transactions processed by Heartland Payment Systems.
• Worked with another developer to maintain our Silverlight-based web app, including bringing the app up to the latest PCI standards. This app is responsible for handling disputed transactions for all of our merchants.
• Assisted a brand new junior developer by sharing my knowledge of programming whenever possible in a collaborative environment. From November 2013 to Present (2 years 2 months) Software Developer @ Demonstrated a passionate level of commitment and a willingness to further develop skills in several areas while working as a member of a team responsible for the creation of the following products:
o GameView - Using PureMVC to shape our C, C++, and Objective-C code, my team created an iPad app that visualizes match data for professional and international soccer games. This innovative technology provides a new and immersive way for fans to follow their favorite teams. This app is currently in the iTunes App Store.
o GameView Engine - The GameView Engine is the web server that drives the GameView app. Using Java, MySQL, and GlassFish, we transform and interpret the data stream containing soccer game data from our 3rd party statistics provider and encode in the Hessian Binary Web Service Protocol to be transmitted to the client.
• Created an "IT Dashboard" as a centralized tool for computer and AD account maintenance using the .NET features in Windows PowerShell.
• Streamlined several time-consuming manual processes through use of Windows PowerShell, such as renaming printers on remote workstations, managing the Proxy Server setting in IE at the branch level, and scripting the installation and customization of our new core financial system.
• Successfully tasked with maintaining the health of our physical network at all 20 branch locations.
• Managed Active Directory, created Group Policy Objects, and maintained our DNS server on Server 2003 and Server 2008 R2.
• Demonstrated adept troubleshooting skills in diagnosing and repairing Windows XP and Windows 7 computers.
• Active member of an internal committee designed to analyze current processes to cut costs, drive revenue, and increase employee retention. From August 2009 to October 2012 (3 years 3 months)
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension