More than 20 years experience in Training, Recruitment and HR. Proven project management experience with the ability to identify areas of improvement in global recruitment processes and develop implement and maintain efficient, cost effective solutions to complex HR operational problems. Attracting the best talent and developing them for success, driving consistency through process implementation and delivering a
More than 20 years experience in Training, Recruitment and HR. Proven project management experience with the ability to identify areas of improvement in global recruitment processes and develop implement and maintain efficient, cost effective solutions to complex HR operational problems. Attracting the best talent and developing them for success, driving consistency through process implementation and delivering a people agenda with real strategic relevance!
PH Hotels, DeVere Venues and Four Pillars Hotels are united under shared Starwood Capital ownership and a passion for hospitality. We’re experts at delivering the best training, meetings and conferences, with over 1,500 meeting rooms and space for 2 to 1,000 people in our Grand Spaces. Committed to meeting the needs of our clients by offering innovative services and facilities, and flexible space, we provide sensational customer service to over one million top professionals a year. This comes down to more than top rate facilities; it’s reflected in our people and their personal expression of service.
With over 50 properties across the UK, from vibrant city centre locations to tranquil countryside retreats, and from Victorian splendour to modern business centres, there are even more opportunities to join us than ever before!
Being creative, showing flair and a passion for service are key qualities we foster and we channel our energies into recruiting like-minded colleagues who will enjoy working with us.
Head of Talent Acquisition @ As Head of Talent Acquisition I am responsible for the strategic vision and tactical execution of a fully-integrated corporate Talent program intended to support employee recruitment and development across multiple functional areas including the creation, implementation, and evaluation of all recruitment and development initiatives and associated competency frameworks designed to recruit, engage, develop, and retain top talent. From August 2015 to Present (3 months) Harrogate, United KingdomGroup Resourcing & Retention Manager @ Responsible for the development of a best in class strategic approach to talent acquisition and development for PH Hotels, DeVere Venues, Four Pillars Hotels, and our Central Head Office including: Talent Pipelining, Graduate Programmes, Sourcing and Recruiting, Succession Planning,Employer Brand, Mentoring and Learning and Development
Specialties: Graduates, Recruitment, Selection, Advertising, Direct Sourcing, Supplier Management, Psychometric Testing, ATS, Project Management, Training Delivery, Assessment, Line Management, Performance Management, Employer Branding, Leadership, Employment Law, Employee Relations, From July 2012 to July 2015 (3 years 1 month) Harrogate, United KingdomE-Recruitment Project Manager/ Resourcing Manager @ UK Project Manager for the planning and implementation of a Global Recruitment System, responsible for ensuring the project follows standard procedures, runs efficiently and meets all project milestones, budgets and timelines, while creating alignment amongst all stakeholders. Acting as the guardian of recruitment systems across the business to ensure that they are consistent, transparent and objective both to our internal customers and external candidates.
Key Strategic Accountablities:
• Successfully implementing a global applicant tracking system ( Brassring,Kenexa), lean processes and enhanced candidate experience across the Asda business. Approx 2 million applications annually
• Researching and introducing innovative candidate attraction methods - SEO, Web 2.0 technologies i.e. social & professional networking sites and behavioural targeting. Raised company profile in the market place, increased volume of direct applications and reduced cost per hire
• Reviewing, designing and refreshing key sections of the Asda. Jobs website, targeting campaigns to deliver outstanding results whilst maintaining our strong Employer Brand. As we are many candidates first experience of Asda it is key that we are custodians of the culture, passionately delivering the Employer Brand in all we do From October 2009 to June 2012 (2 years 9 months) Leeds, United KingdomTalent Manager @ The Talent Team are the centre of talent expertise for Asda. Designing and developing leadership training, talent programmes such as graduates and talent management processes such as the leadership behaviours and appraisals.
Key Strategic Accountabilities:
. Designing and delivering key behavioural training programmes and the leadership induction programme
. Designing and developing all train the trainer materials and process including creating and maintaining an internal tutor network
. Managing supplier relationships including sourcing, tenders and contracts
. Working closely with colleagues in the team to support new talent approaches e.g. mentoring or coaching From April 2007 to September 2009 (2 years 6 months) Leeds, United KingdomPeople Development Manager @ - Designing and developing Company Induction materials
- Managing supplier relationships including sourcing, tenders and contracts
- Working closely with my team, supporting, coaching and developing their skills From September 2005 to April 2007 (1 year 8 months) Leeds, United KingdomRetail Manager @ From March 2002 to September 2005 (3 years 7 months)