BS, Electrical and Computer Engineering @
University of California, Santa Barbara
Ellen Fassler is an Alliance and Sales Leader areas of Enterprise IT Solutions, Strategy, Operations, Consulting, Outsourcing, Technology solutions and Support services. Her extensive technology expertise bridges IT Vision and Strategy with full-scale Enterprise Implementations, to deliver and architect some of the most innovative and uniquely complex Business Solutions for her clients. Her keen ability is to
Ellen Fassler is an Alliance and Sales Leader areas of Enterprise IT Solutions, Strategy, Operations, Consulting, Outsourcing, Technology solutions and Support services. Her extensive technology expertise bridges IT Vision and Strategy with full-scale Enterprise Implementations, to deliver and architect some of the most innovative and uniquely complex Business Solutions for her clients. Her keen ability is to develop enterprise sales activities, develop and execute on strategies to win. She is extremely collaborative and strong negotiator with a keen aptitude for creating high margin revenue generating opportunities, shaping deals and managing client needs to ensure high client satisfaction.
Some of her successful project implementations include:
- Enterprise ERP Solutions
- Business Intelligence and Data Analytics
- Vendor Requirements Definition
- Functional Area Assessments
- IT Strategy
- Change Management and Organizational Communications
- Technology Implementation
- Alliances Services
- Add-on work and renewals
She has consulted and worked with Fortune 500 companies and well-known brands to deliver ROI on a wide array of projects in varying industries.
Ms. Fassler is a graduate of UCLA's Anderson School of Management and has a BS in Electrical and Computer Engineering from University of California, Santa Barbara. She is an Mentor and volunteer to undergraduates and graduates seeking careers in IT, Management Consulting and Corporate Governance and Risk Management has received various project, team and individual awards. Her bio is featured in ‘The IIA-LA.’
Proposal and Business Case Development
Deal Shaping, Qualification and Negotiate to Close
Offering Acumen and Offering Campaign Management
Pricing Strategy and Execution
Life Cycle Management
Sales Director @ Private, Hybrid Managed Cloud Services leadership, innovation and cloud automation platform leveraging next generation architecture over 20 patented (and patent pending) technologies - > 99.9 Availability, 80% Reduction in Incidents and 50% Faster Issue Resolution. Innovation Framework includes but is not limited to:
> Cloud Zone (Infrastructure)
> Cloud Automation Platform (Service Management)
> Building Blocks (Certified Configurations)
> Change Management
> Advance Monitoring
* Business Transaction Monitoring
* Predictive Incident Monitoring
* Advanced Monitoring and Diagnostics
Focused on Delivering Cloud Based Value to:
1) Improve Reliability, Monitoring and Security
2) Improve Performance Now & in the Long Term
3) Improve Maintenance, Provisioning & Change Management
4) "Future Proofing" - Reduce or Eliminate Planned Downtime for Future Instructure Upgrades From November 2014 to Present (1 year 2 months) Board Member @ VP of Membership & Chair of CAE Roundtable From June 2011 to Present (4 years 7 months) Greater Los Angeles AreaVice President of Business Development & Sales @ - Global Conductor is a management consulting firm providing Fortune 500 and Global 1000 clients with strategy, implementtion and integration consulting servicesfor large scale, complex projects.
- Vision: Become the valued consulting partner for conducting enterprise change
- Mission: Invest our knowledge, experience, commitment, and integrity to ensure the success of every client
- Core Values: Built on a foundation of integrity and respect that is fostered through practicing each of our cores values every day.
- Dedication, Transparency, Entrepreneurship, Results Driven, Life Goals offering the high quality management condulting available making sure our projects deliver results.
- Lead So. Cal Territory and Opportunity Management with Business Development, Sales & Alliance efforts:
1) Organizational Change Management and Project Management Office
2) IT Operations and Strategy
3) ERP implementations and Technical Services
4) Supply Chain Management
5) Financial Operations
Global Conductors high quality service offerings allow our clients to gain access to key consultants with required skill sets in the industry group in which they operate.
1) Entertainment & Media
2) High Tech
3) Consumer Products
4) Healthcare & Medical Devices
6) Banking & Financial Services
7) Aerospace & Defense From March 2012 to October 2014 (2 years 8 months) Director of Business Development & Strategic Alliances @ Reported to CEO and responsible for territory sales, national alliances, channel development and sales strategy.
• Assisted team with $1.8M SaaS multi-system hospital design with a $500K ROI.
• Developed a strategic LPO (Legal Process Outsourcing) with a $500K-$1M average deal size.
- Closed a $1.5M alternative high-impact project management effort for a demand driven global company.
- Developed business models and channel strategy for Tier 1 - Tier 2 resellers.
- Educated and influenced client executives (end-user Client Executive and Client
Partner) to leverage services as part of the client solution to shape the deal and close the sale.
- Built a $10M revenue funnel within 4 months.
- Drove $5M in Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) revenue exclusively to a healthcare client to reduce costs and improve overall efficiency. From December 2009 to February 2012 (2 years 3 months) Director of Business Development @ - Developed new accounts generating over $1.5M in professional services revenue annually.
- Provided project and interim services, and sold business intelligence, SEC financial reporting and compliance consulting engagements.
- Strategic consulting driving growth and profitability with Finance, Accounting and Information Technology.
- Secured most profitable client in the region driving profitability up from 33% to 45% respectively.
- Exceeded annual quotas 135% and 115% of performance target.
- Built brand recognition across multiple industries in Med Device, Healthcare, Entertainment, Technology and Real Estate verticals throughout So Cal.
- Leveraged relationships with Big 4 Audit firms, law firms, investment banking, private equity and venture capital community to secure new opportunities. From 2007 to 2009 (2 years) Sr. Account Executive @ - Strategic Consulting including business plan & sales strategy development.
- Sourced business process improvement and IT data transformation projects with SAP and Oracle, Cognos and Hyperion.
- Exceeded a $5M quota for LA/OC region calling on IBM, Experian, Ingram Micro, St Joseph's Health System, Interntional Rectifier and more.
- Developed a $15M Professional Services pipeline exceeding quotas 125%, 134% and 184%.
-Focus on business intelligence, compliance and reporting projects and driving client efficiencies and operational agility.
-Developed strategic go-to-market plans and effectively collaborated with Practice Director's and OEM's to penetrate accounts.
-Identified organizational gaps, data bottlenecks and client contractual relationships to improve cashflow and enhance revenue recognition.
-Led business intelligence and compliance projects managing teams and delivering spot on presentations and proposals to win business. From December 2004 to September 2007 (2 years 10 months) Greater Los Angeles AreaBusiness Development and Strategic Alliance Director @ - Launched roll out of managed hosting and IT outsourcing services (virtual infrastructure and on demand solutions) for this Regional Services IT systems integrator.
-Exceeded quotas annually and co-managed over 40 OEM partnerships.
-Ability to understand each stakeholder's business drivers and translate into a sales opportunity.
-Became value-add business partner to clients forging relationships and penetrating large complex organizations.
-Demonstrated track record of long term partnerships with the C-Suite to generate six-figure to multi-million dollar deals.
-Strategic business planning including sales development
-Became 1st Reseller of VMware in the Western US.
- Oracle and SAP integrations
- EMC Storage Solutions
- Disaster Recovery, Data Replication and Backup solutions.
- On-Demand solutions including Citrix and IT Outsourcing
- RSA Security solutions--addressed governance, risk and compliance.
Managed all opportunities and pipeline development in Salesforce.com From January 2002 to December 2004 (3 years) Account Executive @ - Top Producer in the Western Region as individual contributor for the VAR exceeding $3.5M annual revenue goals focused on selling hardware and software solutions to the C-Suite to simplify complex business and IT challenges.
- Developed opportunities with large complex accounts in a variety of industries to the Fortune 2000 focused on the entire IT lifecycle.
- Managed a 5 member partner team driving over $15M in revenue.
- Exceeded annual quotas YOY by 50%.
- Designed go-to-market strategies to win ERP integration and Data Storage Solutions for Law firms, Banks, Entertainment and Media and Manufacturing companies.
- Consistent over-performer delivering optimal user experience. From 1998 to 2002 (4 years) Account Executive @ - Promoted to Sr. Account Manger led healthcare and institutional marketplace as 2nd highest revenue producer for the Mobility sector nationally.
- Sold to key accounts, UCLA, Kaiser, Cedars Sinai, USC, St. John's Hospital & LAUSD.
- Generate over $5M in sales annually, building 35% of divisional revenues.
- Conducted market assessments to convert pilot projects into multi-million dollar wins.
- Devised client metrics to monitor system utilization, purchase and on-going purchase of solutions.
- Directed Strategic and tactical marketing activities for new and existing products for targeted accounts.
- Managed new product roll-outs and system implementations as key relationship manager.
- Top revenue producer elected to "Overchiever's Club" and to Leader's Circle" tripling quota.
- Developed opportunities within top accounts and internal technical teams,delivered C-level presentations, complex negotiations and contract closings. From 1989 to 1997 (8 years)
Certificate, Executive Management @ UCLA Anderson School of Management From 2010 to 2010 BS, Electrical and Computer Engineering @ University of California, Santa Barbara From 1982 to 1986 Elk Grove High SchoolElk Grove High School Ellen Fassler is skilled in: Strategic Planning, IT Strategy, Channel Management, Channel Partners, Channel Programs, Business Strategy, Digital Marketing, OEM, IT Outsourcing, Contract Negotiations, Revenue Management, Product Development, Sales Growth, Organizational Effectiveness, Leadership Development
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension