Senior Full Stack Engineer @ Track Information, Inc.
I am enamored with code. I love learning new languages and frameworks, I'm fascinated by the interesting challenges programming presents and and I especially enjoy working with the full stack. I take pride in my ability to come up with unique and innovative solutions and my ability to piece together the workings of complicated systems. While I
Software Engineer @ From August 2015 to Present (4 months) Greater Boston AreaSenior Software Engineer @ • Implemented a new challenge type on existing application.
• Wrote and maintained documentation.
• Added features to Admin portal
• Expanded testing using mochaJS From May 2015 to July 2015 (3 months) Greater Boston AreaInterface Engineer @ • Design and build internal tools and value-add software.
• Attend daily scrums
• Build and maintain customer interfaces.
• Work with customers to identify interface needs. From December 2014 to April 2015 (5 months) Greater Boston AreaJunior Software Engineer @ • Attend daily scrums
• Review code and submit improvements.
• Build and implement new features
• Identify and fix bugs From September 2014 to December 2014 (4 months) Greater Boston AreaCoach @ • Provide students with code reviews
• Present subject matter to students using lightning talks, breakout sessions, or pair programming.
• Debug errors in students' code
• Tutor and assist students individually or in small groups in order to help them master concepts and to reinforce best practices.
• Advise on new technologies, methodologies, and algorithms.
• Attend staff meetings as required. From August 2014 to September 2014 (2 months) Greater New York City AreaFreelance Web Developer @ Designed and built a Facebook integrated e-commerce platform in Ruby as a proof of concept for an entrepreneurial presentation. From August 2014 to September 2014 (2 months) Greater New York City AreaOperator @ Kionix, Inc. is a global MEMS inertial sensor manufacturer based in Ithaca, NY, USA. Kionix offers high-performance, low-power accelerometers, gyroscopes, and 6-axis combination sensors plus comprehensive software libraries that support a full range of sensor combinations, operating systems and hardware platforms.
• Implemented testing of production die yields.
• Analyzed and recorded data.
• Monitored and maintained various testing stations. From November 2012 to January 2014 (1 year 3 months)
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension