Principal Consultant @ T10 Partnership Learning & Development Solutions
Associate Consultant @ Chameleon People Solutions
I am a HR professional with over 25 years experience and with a proven track record of delivering services that consistently meets the needs of the client. A strong communicator, with the ability to operate at senior level but also with the interpersonal skills to explain complex issues to the shop floor. I always aim to be
I am a HR professional with over 25 years experience and with a proven track record of delivering services that consistently meets the needs of the client. A strong communicator, with the ability to operate at senior level but also with the interpersonal skills to explain complex issues to the shop floor. I always aim to be client focused, to understand your specific requirements and to deliver the service that you need to safeguard and grow your business.
Specialties: Management of £50m+ HR transformational projects.
Delivery of fit for purpose HR services to small businesses, including recruitment, appraisal, contracts and employee terms & conditions.
Staff Engagement and Internal Communication.
Company Re-structuring and exit strategies
Senior HR specialist operating at Board level.
Leading HR shared services teams of over 150 staff
Owner and HR Consultant @ Providing professional HR support to small companies and organisations, ranging from large scale redundancies to the production of company handbooks.
Experienced, client focussed advice on recruitment, discipline and all other aspects of people management.
Comprehensive knowledge of performance management frameworks and appraisal systems, tailored to meet the needs of the clients. From August 2012 to Present (3 years 5 months) Principal Consultant @ T10 is a new L&D partnership created by highly experienced business colleagues whose shared vision is to design and deliver business solutions to help meet these challenges. Each T10 partner is responsible for a particular business area and possesses a huge back catalogue of skill, knowledge and experience. From January 2014 to Present (2 years) Associate Consultant @ 1. Lead consultant in managing a significant organisational management re-structure and redundancy exercise, including staff consultation and selection design - retail sector.
2. Provided expert HR support to client in the management of company downsizing, ensuring compliance with employment legislation and best practice - food production sector.
3. Lead consultant for the introduction of a performance management framework to enhance the clients business planning process - education sector.
4. Completed a comprehensive review of clients leave processes to improve greater efficiency and reduce vulnerabilities to the business - retail sector.
5. Undertook comprehensive review of clients HR function to offer significant improvements in cost and efficiency - charity sector. From December 2012 to Present (3 years 1 month) Associate Consultant @ 1. Support of a significant company re-structuring through expert support during a series of assessment centres held in locations across the UK. Compiling assessment reports on candidates to allow the client to make selection decisions to meet their changing business requirements - pharmaceutical sector.
2. Working to develop a strong, relevant and aligned Competency Framework to assist in building the curriculum for newly established Learning Academies - retail sector. From August 2013 to June 2014 (11 months) HR Director @ 2010 - 2012 HR Shared Services Operations Manager
2010 HR Transformation Programme Manager
2007 HR Business Partner From August 1979 to July 2012 (33 years)
Post Graduate, Human Resources Management and Services @ London South Bank University Doug Fuller is skilled in: Stakeholder Management, Shared Services, Police, Human Resources, Projects, Employee Engagement, Performance Management, Organizational Development, Management, Interviews, Policy, Culture Change, Personnel Management, HR Transformation, Change Management
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension