Sr. Software Engineer - Full Stack @ Hometrack Australia
Consultant/ Web Developer @ Netbeam Technologies
Master In Business Administration, Information Technology @
Punjab Technical University
Deepak is a MVC Developer and AWS Solution Architect with over 6 years IT experience and draws upon a wealth of experience in key roles on large, complex enterprise-wide development projects with a focus on web-based technologies. Deepak applies his knowledge, skills, and experience to the design and development of business software based on the client requirements.
Deepak is a MVC Developer and AWS Solution Architect with over 6 years IT experience and draws upon a wealth of experience in key roles on large, complex enterprise-wide development projects with a focus on web-based technologies. Deepak applies his knowledge, skills, and experience to the design and development of business software based on the client requirements. He has been involved across the full life cycle of sizable projects from concept and prototyping through to testing, implementation and deployment. Deepak is a natural leader and excellent communicator
• AWS Solution Architect
• Greenfield, Agile methodology, waterfall, Test driven development.
• APIs, back-end development and refactoring code.
• Developing web applications using PHP MVC framework (codeigniter, Zend, Laravel, Symfony)
• Nodejs using socket IO, Express js , passport and MongoDB, creating single page webapps using express, Angular, underscore, xxhash, SQL.
• Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and adserving network.
• Version control management (GIT, Bitbucket) and automation/deployment (Grunt, bower, foreman, puppet).
• Content Management System (CMS) - Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress, E-commerce websites - opencart, CRM Integration, plugins and widgets.
• MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, writing and implementing SQL queries, Data modeling using MySQL Workbench and Navicat, Data migration and replication.
• VMWare, windows and Linux server (Ubuntu and Debian) infrastructure, deployment of multi-threaded webserver (apache, nginx).
• Altassian Jira, Confluence, Bamboo and Stash
• Leadership, mentorship and technical design on 3-8 developer bespoke software development teams.
• Requirement analysis, budgeting/costing , documenting business requirements, functional and design specifications and solution architectures of complex enterprise projects
Sr. Software Engineer - Full Stack @ Hometrack Australia is the residential property market specialist. Their automated valuation model (AVM) was the first to be used by each of the four major banks in Australia. A distinctive feature of Hometrack is that they embed market leading predictive analytics within all of their solutions.
• Design the micro service architecture of application layer on amazon platform from designing to conceptualising and deploying the infrastructure on Amazon cloud.
• Working in a team on project analysis, project planning, defining scope, writing project FSD and developing actual project assigned.
• Producing Process diagrams, DFD and flowcharts.
• Developing Microservice applications and API in NodeJS in highly agile test driven environment.
• Developing applications using:
Microsoft SQL Server, Redis, MongoDB and elastic-cache.
RabbitMQ messaging system.
JS frameworks like express, Strongloop and passport.
Identity and access management system (OpenAM), SAML integration, OAuth.
Elastic search, Logstash, Kibana, Incinga2 for infrastructure and application reporting.
• Defining and reviewing systems-level technical designs and process models
• UI design for existing and new products.
• Working with XML (SOAP and LIXI), JSON.
• Troubleshooting and resolving technical queries and consulting as per the project requirements. From April 2015 to Present (9 months) Sydney, AustraliaIndependent Consultant/ Web Developer @ Netbeam Technologies is a Technology driven Company working in the field of Web Solution Development, Mobile Application Development, Online Marketing, System Integration and Re-engineering. We develop Customized Solutions and work progressively in Online Marketing and Research.
1. IT Consultation.
2. Developing websites, CMS Portals, social networking portals, online services and custom modules.
3. Developing Web applications and Ecommerce solutions.
4. Designing logos, advertisement and online Marketing.
5. Maintaining webserver, mail server, Microsoft Dynamics (CRM)
6. Developing online professional community as an independent project. From July 2009 to May 2015 (5 years 11 months) New South Wales, AustraliaWeb Developer @ Online Marketing and SEO.
Developing web applications on both window platform and open source.
Handling windows and linux web and mail servers ( deployment, maintenance, security, audit/reports)
Implementation of VMware ESXI
AWS cloud deployment
Project Management: from requirement analysis, planning/designing architecture, resource allocation, development to execution.
Web application development using php, html, css5, jquery (wordpress, responsive design and custom modules)
Writing bash scripts. From January 2012 to March 2015 (3 years 3 months) Sydney, AustraliaAssistant Manager IT @ 1. Involved in new IT venture, LEMONN Pvt. Ltd.
2. Worked with the senior management to establish alliances with major global organizations: Ingram Micro India Ltd. and Redington India Ltd as channel partners, and manufacturers: IBM, Oracle and Microsoft.
3. Implementation of software methodologies (Agile, rational) on major projects, resource allocation, documentation of process, client requirement gathering and solution designing.
4. Coordinated with distribution partners on key accounts and major projects: ERP Implementation at Bhushan Steels.
5. Worked on major projects with IT manufacturers: IBM, ORACLE and MICROSOFT; established relationships with key accounts and worked on requirement analysis and designed solutions for various projects.
6. Identified key accounts in the market that were using pirated software; assisted them by providing channels for purchase of legal software.
7. Hardware mapping for Enterprise Solutions.
8. Maintaining Client relationship. From March 2008 to January 2009 (11 months) Chandigarh Area, IndiaSenior Business Analyst @ 1. Developed brand strategy and statistics systems.
2. Strategic Consulting, including business plan & sales strategy development for Corporate Clients.
3. Identifying requirements and potential bottlenecks, scope of improvement and development and designing solutions based on individual requirements.
4. Business analysis including scoping, change requirement definition, gap analysis, functional/process design, testing and implementation planning
5. Client Relationship Management.
5. Managing tenders, price fixation, and project management, implementation of project using various mythologies (SDLC, Agile, Rational, Prince2) and allocation of resources.
5. Involved in key account management pertaining to after sales service and technical support, business analysis and implementation of new projects, liased with government agencies like SASE, DRDO Labs, Food Corporation of India among others. From June 2006 to March 2008 (1 year 10 months)
Master in Information System, Information System @ Federation University Australia From 2009 to 2011 Master In Business Administration, Information Technology @ Punjab Technical University From 2005 to 2007 Deepak Verma is skilled in: Agile Methodologies, Databases, Requirements Analysis, jQuery, Business Analysis, CSS, Change Management, XML, Linux, Software Documentation, Microsoft SQL Server, Business Intelligence, Servers, E-commerce, Risk Management