Managing Partner @ I excel at launching exceptional brands, inventing new categories and reframing existing companies to accelerate sales through marketing. From November 2007 to Present (8 years 2 months) Greater New York City AreaChief Marketing Officer @ Forensiq is working relentlessly to help eliminate impression fraud, click fraud, conversion fraud, cookie stuffing and at the same
Managing Partner @ I excel at launching exceptional brands, inventing new categories and reframing existing companies to accelerate sales through marketing. From November 2007 to Present (8 years 2 months) Greater New York City AreaChief Marketing Officer @ Forensiq is working relentlessly to help eliminate impression fraud, click fraud, conversion fraud, cookie stuffing and at the same time provides exceptional insight into ad viewability. Our multi-layered approach to fighting fraud includes: device manipulation recognition, anomaly detection and proxy unmasking all of which feeds into a massive global fraud intelligence database.
* rebranded company from CPA Detective to Forensiq in 3 months. Created and wrote all outward facing communications.
* helped achieved dramatic year over year revenue growth
* PR success with features in the Wall Street Journal, Business Insider, VentureBeat and more
* created original content including Bad Bots video featured in WSJ (3X), Technorati, MediaPost and many others
* served as corporate and partner spokesperson at events and in the press
* built strategic partnerships and sales among advertisers, publishers, agencies and ad tech firms From November 2013 to June 2015 (1 year 8 months) Greater New York City AreaCMO @ I was the CMO of a firm with a patented process that changed the way we look at things. BlueCava collected a digital fingerprint for any Internet connected device for better targeting and tracking. We invented a category, raised significant capital and generated a ton of press. Getting on the front page of the Wall Street Journal in Year 1 was a big deal. From February 2010 to September 2011 (1 year 8 months) CMO @ CMO of a $700 Million privately held company headquartered in NYC. Helped introduce a new brand and an exciting new product with a global team. $40 Million run rate after Year 1. Competed against Google and other free services with success. From July 2008 to December 2009 (1 year 6 months) CEO @ Private equity funded. Online content syndication. Local online media product called The Neighborhood. We did some interesting stuff in online video and I got this company off the ground. From November 2006 to November 2007 (1 year 1 month) Greater New York City AreaCMO @ CMO of meta-search website in the travel vertical. From February 2006 to October 2006 (9 months) Chief Brand Officer @ 2005 Brandweek Marketer of the Year From August 2005 to January 2006 (6 months) CMO @ Grew subscriptions from 3,000 to 1,300,000 in 34 months. From 2002 to 2005 (3 years) CMO @ It was a brand before it's time. 9/11 didn't help either. From 2000 to 2001 (1 year) Greater New York City AreaSVP of Marketing @ At one point we were the #6 most popular brand in the US. From 1999 to 2000 (1 year) Greater New York City AreaPresident @ And who said New York didn't need another full service advertising agency. From 1979 to 1999 (20 years) Greater New York City Area
MBA, Marketing and International Business @ Columbia University - Columbia Business School From 1974 to 1975 MIA, South Asian Studies @ Columbia University - School of International and Public Affairs From 1972 to 1975 BA, Sociology and Anthropology @ Carleton College From 1968 to 1972 Anthroplogy Study and Field Work, Anthropology @ Deccan College Postgraduate and Research Institute From 1970 to 1970 Horace Mann From 1965 to 1968 Dean Harris is skilled in: Start-ups, Strategic Partnerships, Entrepreneurship, Advertising, Marketing, Strategy, Marketing Strategy, Online Advertising, Business Development, Digital Marketing, Sales, New Media, Online Marketing, Digital Strategy, Direct Marketing
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension