B.A. magna cum laude, Psychology @
A bit about me:
I am a Chief Talent and Human Resource Officer with experience leading global HR and talent organizations across the Americas, EMEA and APAC. I have worked at a digital start-up (back in the day) and at global consumer product, management consulting and branding firms including Philips, Accenture and Interbrand. My team and I
A bit about me:
I am a Chief Talent and Human Resource Officer with experience leading global HR and talent organizations across the Americas, EMEA and APAC. I have worked at a digital start-up (back in the day) and at global consumer product, management consulting and branding firms including Philips, Accenture and Interbrand. My team and I focus on maintaining our terrific culture, hiring amazing talent and creating opportunities for our people to learn and grow.
Chief Talent Officer @ Our team ensures that our talent strategy support our business strategy and provide people broad opportunities for development, rewarding and engaging global careers and meaningful work.
• Introduced talent review and succession-management process to focus leaders on critical roles, prepare successors and identify high-potential talent.
• Implemented social media content strategy to improve awareness of our employer brand, decreasing talent acquisition costs by 50% and increasing Linkedin Talent Brand Index 60%.
• Streamlined competency-based, performance review approach. Shifted focus from annual to ongoing coaching, feedback and goal-setting.
• Increased employee engagement scores 15% by implementing programs to foster workplace culture in-line with the Interbrand's mission, vision and values.
• Designed and implemented management development workshops: performance feedback and coaching, interviewing skills, employee engagement, mentoring and team collaboration.
• Developed global mobility program that increased employee transfers by 50%. From April 2008 to July 2015 (7 years 4 months) NYVP, Human Resources @ Hired to start NY HR function for the largest global brand experience agency. Coached senior management on all talent-related issues and managed team of seven. Redesigned compensation plans to align with changing business strategy. Developed strategies to ensure pipeline of diverse talent for account management, digital, creative, strategy and leadership positions that decreased recruitment costs by 20%. Introduced assessments for key leadership and sales roles, improving success rate for these hires. Designed and implemented mentoring, learning and employee on-boarding programs. From January 2001 to April 2008 (7 years 4 months) New YorkDirector, HR @ First global HR Director for start-up global Internet website-design and strategy agency. Devised recruitment strategy to hire technology, design, strategy and management team that led to 30% increase in staff in six months. Redesigned organization structure, HR policies and programs to meet rapidly changing business landscape. Managed compensation to ensure market-competitive and internally equitable pay. From February 2000 to December 2000 (11 months) New YorkManager, Consulting @ Recruited to Accenture’s fast-growing, global business process outsourcing practice where I consulted to financial service, retail and telecommunication clients. Analyzed prospective client HR programs, policies and plans and developed and presented new business presentations, change-management and workforce-integration plans. Designed and led pioneering performance management and compensation ($420 million) analysis of 11,000 employees in 20 countries. From March 1997 to February 2000 (3 years) New YorkManager, Human Resources @ Held various roles at the NA corporate headquarters of Netherlands-based Royal Philips. Designed and led management development programs. Managed 20-person team and supervised the administration of more than 100 benefit plans covering 40,000 individuals. Managed benefit outsourcing to a shared services center. Implemented PeopleSoft HRIS. Wrote and edited employee communications. Advised legal team during union negotiations. From April 1986 to February 1997 (10 years 11 months) New York
M.A., Organizational Psychology @ New York UniversityB.A. magna cum laude, Psychology @ Boston University David Santos is skilled in: Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, Recruiting, Employee Engagement, Organizational..., Employer Branding, Performance Management, Succession Planning, Human Resources, Leadership Development, Organizational Design, Executive Coaching, Deferred Compensation, Team Building, Global HR Leadership, Total Rewards Strategies, Employee Relations, HRIS, Employee Benefits, Onboarding, Employee Learning &..., Management, Integrated Marketing, Digital Marketing, Strategy, Brand Development