Java (5+ years)
Html/CSS (7+ years)
As a former captain of my football team and leader of my senior project group, I emerged from college as an individual with leadership ability and great communication skills. I learned how to work well in diverse groups and piece together
Java (5+ years)
Html/CSS (7+ years)
As a former captain of my football team and leader of my senior project group, I emerged from college as an individual with leadership ability and great communication skills. I learned how to work well in diverse groups and piece together the intricate parts of a team in order to create a successful product in a timely fashion.
As the lead on my senior project I placed my team and I on an agile software development cycle. Where I scheduled weekly meeting and stand ups, this helps us deliver our project almost a month ahead of schedule with more functionally then previously promised. We faced many obstacles and problems using new technologies, as the lead it was my job to research and quickly find solutions and work around so our team would not face any road blocks.
Software Developer @ Increased auto loan application page flow completion rate by 11.7% on iphone devices in 2015, as well as 7% across all android devices. From August 2013 to Present (2 years 5 months) Software Engineer @ • Developed and maintained Korn Shell and Pearl boot/install scripts using VI and Dtpad which checked locations and set environment variables.
• Directly meet with customer in personal meeting to outline projects cost and level of effort, as well as gave monthly demos.
• Designed Web applications using J2EE technology to solve customers immediate enterprise problems
• Used Jmeter to analyze server capabilities by multithreading users accessing the server performing common tasks. From July 2012 to August 2013 (1 year 2 months) Co-op Experience/ Sub-Contractor (Web Engineering) @ • Identify problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback, and correct site issues.
• Evaluate code to ensure that it is valid, is properly structured, meets industry standards and is compatible with browsers.
• Maintain understanding of current web technologies or programming practices through continuing education and research.
• Designed Custom web applications to meet customer standards in Dreamweaver using JSP, HTML, Java Scripting, Jquery. From November 2011 to April 2012 (6 months) Greensboro/Winston-Salem, North Carolina AreaCo-op Experience (Project Management /Project Management) @ • Established and executed a project communication plan and assigned duties, responsibilities, and spans of authority to personnel.
• Developed, documented and revised system design procedures, test procedures, and quality standards.
• Consulted with users, management and technicians to assess computing needs and system requirements.
• Designed, developed software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
• Worked in the Information Technology branch, which handled all domestic software development, server maintenance, graphics and website productions.
• Modified existing Visual Basic software by correcting errors, upgrading code to adapt to new hardware, and new UI to help user performance.
• Implemented my own instance of a use case/test case tracking program in VB, which stored, retrieved, standardized, and manipulated data for analysis. From June 2010 to August 2011 (1 year 3 months)
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension