Contract Production Artist/Photographer, Proposal Center of Excellence @ Sikorsky Aircraft
Contract Production Coordinator @ Legend Productions Inc
Bachelor of Arts, Psychology @
State University of New York at Albany
Creative Talent Acquisition Recruiter with extensive agency experience, possessing innate ability to connect talented professionals with creative teams. With over 10 years of experience of joining teams and contributing to production of creative assets from concept to completion, I understand the dynamics of building successful working partnerships. I love helping people succeed. I'm a dedicated Recruiter, skilled
Creative Talent Acquisition Recruiter with extensive agency experience, possessing innate ability to connect talented professionals with creative teams. With over 10 years of experience of joining teams and contributing to production of creative assets from concept to completion, I understand the dynamics of building successful working partnerships. I love helping people succeed. I'm a dedicated Recruiter, skilled Photographer, Project Manager, Editor and Traffic Manager. I believe my strengths are my flexibility, communication skills, gracious demeanor, sense of humor, as well as my incredible follow through. I make it work!
Specialties: Talent Acquisition - Creative and Marketing Support, Photography, Video, New Media, Presentation Production, Editing and Sequencing of Images, Design, Branding, and Project Management.
Talent Acquisition Recruiter @ As a recruiter specializing in creative staffing, I specialize in advertising, new media and corporate communications recruitment. I pride myself on my innate ability to connect with talent. Having worked in the creative sector for over ten years, I have honed in my eye and sensibilities to ensure matching clients up for success.
At Vanguard Graphic Staffing, I focus on the details. My aim is to match our client's needs and goals with our pool of creative talent. My focus is on ensuring that our candidates can deliver. I work with seasoned professionals with technical skill, character, leadership capabilities and raw talent. I partner with our clients in finding the right candidate with the right experience and the right personality, so that they can go about the business of building a brand. From February 2011 to Present (4 years 11 months) Contract Production Artist/Photographer, Proposal Center of Excellence @ Formatted Proposal Volumes. Proof read documents for consistency. Created graphics for illustrations used in proposal documents. Photographed aircrafts, test flights, visiting groups, and mechanical parts as part of supporting photography requisitions. From April 2010 to December 2010 (9 months) Contract Production Coordinator @ · Produced, photographed, edited and retouched studio stills to be used on screen and in print for Keynote Sessions and Marketing and Advertising Award Show events.
· Managed digital assets pertaining to Keynote sessions and award show production.
· Coordinated production of entries, DVD, Mini DV, and digital assets for video editing in Apple Keynote.
· Digitized entries into Final Cut Pro to be edited for show presentation.
· Researched, edited and pitched concepts for intro video used at the DMA Keynote sessions and Echo Awards.
· Scanned and composited and retouched materials including photographs intended for presentations. From September 2007 to October 2009 (2 years 2 months) Traffic Manager/Contract @ Redesigned the traffic scheme to reflect a productive work flow. Generated and distributed status reports in Filemaker Pro and distributed to account and creative teams. Created and directed production job bags. Liaised with and purchased from stock photography firms. Produced and submitted purchase orders for stock image accounts. From April 2007 to August 2007 (5 months) Analyst, Trade Practice Surveillance @ · Initiated and managed investigative files. Handled customer complaints and governmental inquiries.
· Compiled and managed investigative reports.
· Conducted daily trade floor surveillance.
· Analysed trading activity of members in efforts to uphold The Exchange's rules and policies of fair trade. From June 2000 to January 2002 (1 year 8 months) Content Creation Coordinator @ • In tandem with internal creative team, produced web and print content related to marketing and public relations campaigns for key clients including Mudd Jeans, New Line Cinema, Hasbro, Mattel, and Scholastic.
• Researched teen market trends and managed all aspects of cross-promotions in the retail, entertainment, and technology industries for teen audience.
• Orchestrated all autographed promotional materials by artists and conducted celebrity phone interviews, including Britney Spears, T-Boz of TLC, and Meredith Brooks. Copy edited interviews for print and web.
• Managed production of annual trade show and speaking engagements. Increased brand presence in Annual Licensing Show. Arranged for client entertainment.
• Created and compiled material for media kits and mailers.
• Directed student intern program. Recruited interns from local colleges and high schools, coordinated
schedules according to studio projects, maintained records of attendance. From August 1998 to June 2000 (1 year 11 months)
Bachelor of Fine Arts, Photography @ Rhode Island School of Design, RISD From 2003 to 2005 Bachelor of Arts, Psychology @ State University of New York at Albany From 1993 to 1997 Daria Askari is skilled in: Contract Recruitment, Traffic Management, Project Coordination, Photography, Video, New Media, Creative Direction, Editing, Social Media, Project Management, Graphic Design, Final Cut Pro, Video Editing, Dreamweaver, Graphics
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension