Director, Menu Innovation @ McDonald's Corporation
Senior Group Manager, US Menu Management @ McDonald's Corporation
Senior Group Manager, Worldwide Menu Management @ McDonald's Corporation
Bachelor of Science, Marine Biology @
Texas A&M University
A leader instrumental in launching a range of innovative food and beverage items which generated significant long-term transformational business growth of over $2B in a food service restaurant company. Career includes over 20 years leading teams in successfully launching a broad range of initiatives across all day-parts. Built on a foundation that includes leading global supplier networks
A leader instrumental in launching a range of innovative food and beverage items which generated significant long-term transformational business growth of over $2B in a food service restaurant company. Career includes over 20 years leading teams in successfully launching a broad range of initiatives across all day-parts. Built on a foundation that includes leading global supplier networks and collaboration with culinary experts, food scientists, equipment and process engineers.
Director, Menu Innovation @ Directs new product and platform development for the McDonald's US menu pipeline. Innovates new food and beverage items; accounting for well over $2B in sales. Directs a cross-functional team of food science professionals, culinary experts, suppliers partners and operations experts and manages a budget of over $20MM.
- Key architect of McCafe brand in 2004, which has become a driver of over $3B in annual sales and provided incremental transactions.
- Sparked McCafe development with successful launch of McDonald's Premium Roast Coffee.
- McCafe Smoothies and Frappes are among the most successful new products in the brand's history and this platform approaches $2B in annual global sales.
- McCafe Real & Fresh Lemonades - Led development and launch of new platform in 2015.
- Between 2009 and 2015 drove partnership with Dairy Management Inc. which lead to over 1B incremental pounds of dairy usage through increases in specialty coffee, frozen beverages and other items. From May 2010 to Present (5 years 8 months) Senior Group Manager, US Menu Management @ Led strategic product innovation for Beverages, Liquid Products, Desserts and Seafood categories. Developed US Destination Beverage Strategy and led product and menu development.
- Premium Coffee Innovation - Led McDonald's Coffee Development cross-functional team in development of the award-winning Premium Roast Coffee which boosted coffee sales 20%.
- Led cross-functional team that launched McCafe Real Fruit Smoothies and McCafe Frappes nationally across 14,000 restaurants.
- Led teams that innovated and nationally launched McDonald's Fat-Free Chocolate Milk. From 2003 to 2010 (7 years) Senior Group Manager, Worldwide Menu Management @ Implemented Menu Management Development Process in Europe, Latin America, and Asia Pacific and led food and technical product development initiatives. Developed new menu concepts and prototypes in collaboration with global culinary teams, global franchisees, food scientists, suppliers, operations teams and marketing experts. Directed commercial scale-up of new products. From 2002 to 2003 (1 year) Director, International R & D and Quality Assurance @ Established and managed Asia Representative Office in Bangkok, Thailand for seven years. Directly supervised manufacturing start-ups, production and export of $30MM year of frozen seafood to the US. Expanded and approved supplier base in 20 countries. From 1993 to 2002 (9 years) Manager, Research & Development @ Designed, staffed and managed product testing laboratories onboard fleet of commercial fishing factory trawlers the Bering Sea, Alaska. From 1990 to 1993 (3 years) Marine Biologist, National Marine Fisheries Service Compliance Program @ Marine Biologist, National Marine Fisheries Compliance Observer; worked onboard 15 foreign and domestic commercial fishing vessels monitoring catch activity for quota allocation tracking. From 1987 to 1990 (3 years)
Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.), International Business @ National University of SingaporeBachelor of Science, Marine Biology @ Texas A&M University Danielle Paris is skilled in: Product Development, Product Innovation, Team Leadership, Talent Management, Strategic Planning, Strategy, Customer Insight, Cross-functional Team Leadership, Team Building, Marketing Strategy, Management, Integrated Marketing, Marketing Communications, Market Research, P&L Management, FMCG, Marketing Management, Market Planning
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension