Senior Manager - Global Consumer Services Group Airline CoE @ American Express
Project Manager - Innovation and Strategy @ United Airlines
Universidad Complutense de Madrid
Daniel is a management consultant focused on helping clients balance business and people strategies to drive top line growth, improve the quality of operations, redesign organizational structures, and drive business results. His main area of focus has been helping Aviation and Hospitality Clients with innovating strategies to maximize revenue. He is currently working with international clients across
Daniel is a management consultant focused on helping clients balance business and people strategies to drive top line growth, improve the quality of operations, redesign organizational structures, and drive business results. His main area of focus has been helping Aviation and Hospitality Clients with innovating strategies to maximize revenue. He is currently working with international clients across Latin America and Europe using hs Polish and Spanish language skills.
Having previously worked as a Experienced Associate at PwC, his projects involved a wide variety of high profile clients in a variety of industries that included Oil & Gas, Retail, Pharmaceuticals and Aviation & Transportation Clients.
He can be reached directly via [email protected] or (917)714-8102.
Organization Transformation Consultant @ - Creating newly developed materials for a new organizations and focusing a deploying these artifacts. Deployment of these artifacts allowed the Client to streamline processes to save on redundant costs and hold leadership accountable.
- Reducing long-term labor costs by creating a Shared Service Center for specialized functions, and contracted a third-party to handle repetitive transactional activities. Focused on analyzing the cost-benefit analysis, and managing workforce transition for the impacted employees at the worksites. From October 2014 to Present (1 year 3 months) Greater New York City AreaAdvisory Experienced Associate @ - Increased revenue passenger capacity load for an international airline by reviewing and analyzing the trends that were currently taking place in the Latin American and European markets. Growth grew approximately 5% immediately after strategy was implemented.
- Implemented new ideas for a loyalty program to help increase revenue from affiliates, while helping minimize liabilities for the airline.
- Implemented the Global Sales Strategy in Mexico, Costa Rica and South Africa for a US retailer by analyzing the industry to adopt best practices and apply the insights to the business for each individual market.
- Analyzed the healthcare industry to implement strategies for pharmaceutical and medical parts companies and by traveling to the local subsidiaries.
- Paid over 200 claims within a 3 month with a value surpassing $1 million USD on behalf of the fifth-largest company in the world. Supervised a team of 8 people ensuring claims were processed in accordance with the guidelines; checking to insure accuracy for loss of income ensuring the Claimants were not being overpaid and errors were being minimized prior to payout.
- Managed and issued the invoices when working in the Project Management Team by reconciling and completing a final invoice for a team of over 180 individuals. From August 2012 to July 2014 (2 years) Greater New York City AreaAssociate @ Assisted with optimizing revenues for a variety of multinational clients in a variety of industries. From January 2012 to July 2012 (7 months) Barcelona Area, SpainGlobal Procurement and Finance Intern @ •Analyze all the contracts of all the company’s suppliers from Europe and North America.
•Made recommendations on ways the company can consolidate the number of vendors and ways it can get volume discounts from economies of scale. All this to help the company prepare for the integration with Level 3 Communications.
-Integral part in helping reduce total suppliers by 34.9%
-Collaboration site augments SAP
-Puts critical long-term reference information regarding our suppliers at everyone’s fingertips including:
•Identification of Primary Procurement Manager for each supplier
•Primary points of contact and escalation at each supplier
•Summary of key elements of agreements, including expiration dates and outstanding obligations with respect total spend and/or units to be purchased
•Adopted by Level 3 as the go-forward approach for the Combined Company
Contact that worked directly with the consultants for resolving issues or questions for the “clean room” for Global Crossing vendor contracts. From May 2011 to August 2011 (4 months) Financial Analyst Intern @ From January 2011 to May 2011 (5 months) Rochester, New York AreaBarista @ From 2007 to 2011 (4 years)
Bachelor of Arts, Financial Economics and Business @ University of Rochester From 2007 to 2011 Bachelor of Arts - Licienciatura, Financial Economics and Mathematics @ Universidad Complutense de Madrid From 2010 to 2010 Bachelor of Arts - Licienciatura, Financial Economics and Econometrics @ Universitat Pompeu Fabra From 2009 to 2009 High School Diploma @ Aquinas From 2003 to 2007 Daniel Zabek is skilled in: Strategic Consulting, Organizational Design, Team Management, Team Leadership, Project Management, Strategy, Financial Analysis, SAP, Business Process, Forecasting, Procurement, Management, Risk Management, Analysis, Consulting
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension