Business Development Representative @ Health & Life Sciences From October 2015 to Present (3 months) San Francisco Bay AreaSales Representative @ From December 2014 to September 2015 (10 months) Business Development Representative @ StatPro has evolved into a leading provider of investment analytics for the global investment community. Founded in 1994, StatPro now have more than 450
Business Development Representative @ Health & Life Sciences From October 2015 to Present (3 months) San Francisco Bay AreaSales Representative @ From December 2014 to September 2015 (10 months) Business Development Representative @ StatPro has evolved into a leading provider of investment analytics for the global investment community. Founded in 1994, StatPro now have more than 450 clients in 25 countries around the world. We have constantly developed and evolved our products to meet the changing demands and needs of our target client base.
Focused on StatPro's latest and greatest product 'Revolution' I hold a multi-functional role which pivots around the sales, support and development of the cloud based platform.
StatPro Revolution is a sophisticated and beautiful, portfolio analytics service. Our unique value proposition is that you can easily share your portfolio analysis directly with as many people as you want for no extra cost. This has helped our clients generate more sales, improve their service to their clients, meet tough regulations and do it all for less money
My Role Detailed:
* Contacting potential and existing clients to provide more detail about Revolution.
* Providing demonstrations of Revolution in action either in person or via online demonstration
* Ensuring prospects are given the full and fair opportunity to evaluate Revolution.
* Develop new contacts and generally drum up interest in Revolution. From August 2013 to November 2014 (1 year 4 months) Account Management Intern @ • Winner of “Best Pitch”: collaborative summer-long team project spent creating marketing strategies to pitch to prospective new clients and judged by a panel of Hill Holliday executives.
• Assisted the Dunkin Donuts Account Management team with daily tasks: creating endorsement pages, radio and television cost estimates, offering assistance in managing and problem solving for the client.
• Providing support for television shoots: organizing, taking inventory, and shipping props and featured products
• Worked with an assigned Account Management mentor, learned responsibilities, strategies, and characteristicsof a highly successful Account Management team From June 2012 to December 2012 (7 months) Influence Marketing Intern @ • Created marketing campaign strategies to propose to potential clients, helping expand the client base for a start-up marketing and advertising firm
• Contributed to the company blog on a regular basis; topics related to marketing and branding From February 2012 to April 2012 (3 months) Land Management Intern @ From June 2011 to August 2011 (3 months)
Bachelor of Science (BS), Finance, Marketing @ Boston College From 2009 to 2013 Dan Flaherty is skilled in: PowerPoint, Marketing Strategy, Social Media, Marketing, Facebook, Social Media Marketing, Salesforce.com, SaaS, PaaS, Enterprise Software, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, Event Planning, Sales, Microsoft Word, Social Networking, Leadership
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension