Over 20 years of experience in High Tech industry. Proven top performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high-energy and fast growing workplace. Proficient in CRM systems and highly experience in MS Office and other software. Quick-to-learn, self-starter and motivated to grow and advance own career. Excellent analytical skills, written and verbal communication, effective
Over 20 years of experience in High Tech industry. Proven top performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high-energy and fast growing workplace. Proficient in CRM systems and highly experience in MS Office and other software. Quick-to-learn, self-starter and motivated to grow and advance own career. Excellent analytical skills, written and verbal communication, effective inter-personal skills and ability to work in a cross functional team environment. Customer focused and result oriented. Energetic and resourceful. Detail oriented, pragmatism problem solving, and organization skills.
Sales Operations Program Manager @ From July 2015 to Present (4 months) Sunnyvale, CaBusiness Operations Program Manager @ From September 2014 to Present (1 year 2 months) Sunnyvale, CASr. Business Analyst/Sales Operations @ • Salesforce business project team lead and system administrator. Working with stake holders, third party vendor and internal IT to ensure project success. Keep project sponsors informed of key decisions. Identify reporting requirement and develop future business process.
• As part of Sales Operations, I work closely with Sales organization, Operations, Finance and Marketing to ensure our revenue goal is met. Meet weekly to review BBB (Bookings, Billings and Backlog), pending shipment issues and manufacturing slotting.
• Generates and hold a monthly (MPS) Manufacturing Production Schedule meeting to review our pipeline and ensure our manufacturing demand is secure.
• Facilitate and provide worldwide bi-weekly sales forecast reporting; with responsibility for maintaining data integrity and the management of all automated processes, reports and process improvement
• Manages and administer worldwide CRM. Ensures data quality and integrity. Provides central point of contact for all change request and system alterations
• Develop end user documentation and training materials. Provide technical support and deliver training as requested
• Works closely with product managers on building product configurations to streamline the quoting process and provide an accurate product forecast to manufacturing
• Defines and analyzes complex data sets on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis to identify trends and draw conclusions from database warehouse as well as other data sources
• Has a thorough understanding of the business functions for which programs are used, interfaces with department managers to identify and resolve business system problems, and consults with various users to identify potential enhancements
• Works closely with IT team to drive development of tools to better support business analytics and process improvement
• Responsible for worldwide monthly sales commission calculation process
• Ability to engage and collaborate with cross functional business From February 2010 to August 2014 (4 years 7 months) Fremont, CASr. Business Analyst/Sales Operations @ • Project manager and system administrator on CRM OnDemand (SaaS) initiative by engaging business owners, I.T. and third party vendor, including implementers, hosts, and TAM through requirements gathering, process an application development, integration, timing, deploying, reporting and on-time implementation
• Conducted weekly project status, actions and solutions
• Designed and built custom Dashboard for executives for ease of use and a quick glance on worldwide forecast
• Developed and run analytic reports based on business needs. Managed CRM upgrades. Implemented and developed business rules for efficient workflow
• Established processes and documented procedures for ease of support management. Hosted monthly CRM meeting with power users to share ideas for future enhancement and on-going improvement
• Generated sales training document and conducted worldwide Sales and Sales Operations training
• Providing first-line world wide support to CRM users and direct contact with hosted vendor
• Administering and supporting SPM (Sales Performance Management) application including configuration, rules and trouble shooting
• Provided first-line support for SPM users and direct contact with hosted vendor
• Designed and developed Ondemand custom reports for sales and executive via Crystal Report tool
• Initiated and implemented improvement on how order is entered to minimize and eliminate errors that affected how commissions are paid
• Simplified sales hierarchy structures to eliminate confusion and man hours spend on reconsolidations
• Responsible for Oracle CMD (Customer Master Data) database accuracy and ensured procedures are followed
• Responsible for generating monthly market segment reports for product marketing From October 2008 to February 2010 (1 year 5 months) Sr. Business Analyst/Sales Operations @ • Managed and administered worldwide CRM (Siebel- sales forecasting tool) and Nsite (Business Object) routing software.
• Provided global support and training to sales, sales operations and product marketing.
• Worked closely with product managers on building product configurations to streamline quoting process and forecasting purposes.
• Responsible for the maintaining of data integrity and the management of all automated processes, reports and process improvement.
• Performed sophisticated analysis, audits, and modeling using complex data sets from multiple sources to drive business decision-making.
• Designed and developed custom reports per business need for various business unit functions.
• Key implementation participant in system design & setup, project timelines, gap analysis, training and post go-live support.
• Established as one of the organizations expert business system analyst and often leads the development, implementation, and modification of business systems that meet users need and comply with company standards and guidelines.
• Provided real-time reports in various formats to business units and executives.
• Extracted, audited and analyzed complex data sets on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis to identify trends and draw conclusions from database warehouse as well as other data sources.
• Extensive experience in gap analysis, customer focused and result oriented.
• Has through understanding of the business functions for which programs are used for, interfaced with department managers to identify and resolve business system problems and consulted with various users to identify potential enhancements.
• Worked closely with IT to assist in the support and process improvement.
• Proactively identified opportunities or obstacles concerning data needed & data accuracy.
• Managed multiple projects simultaneously and coped with frequent changes in priority. From 2000 to 2009 (9 years) Customer Service/Inside Sales Manager @ • Successfully managed customer service, inside sales support staff, all administrative assistants and receptionist.
• Ensured efficient administrative support to all management.
• Led and motivated staff to achieve high levels of productivity and customer service.
• Maintain close liaison with program management, engineering and sales to ensure product service is coordinated.
• Coordinated with IT department to create an enhanced and automate tracking system that facilitated immediate information of shipping from company to customers.
• Dedicated, innovative, and self-motivated team player. Initiated action and follow through procedures to conclusion of any commitment. Reacted flexibly to changes in priority and direction, assumed increased responsibilities as needed, and motivated others to achieve business objectives.
• Developed and oversaw Customer Service policies and procedures to improve customer satisfaction.
• Developed escalation procedures to insure timely response and resolution to customer concerns.
• Worked in conjunction with other departments to develop overall incident management strategies.
• Managed personnel issues, oversaw staff development, conducted behavioral and technical interviews.
• Streamlined Problem Management process for better efficiency and effectiveness.
• Used historical data to insure adequate coverage for all shifts to meet customer needs and requirements.
• Met with clients to review support model to insure effective client service strategies. From October 1997 to June 2000 (2 years 9 months) San Jose
Dala Wyatt is skilled in: Product Management, Semiconductors, Cross-functional Team..., Management, Process Improvement, Continuous Improvement, Semiconductor Industry, Program Management, Software Development, Forecasting, Product Marketing, CRM, Product Development, Manufacturing, Integration, SaaS, Training, Business Process, Sales Operations, Product Lifecycle..., Analytics, Business Analysis
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension