Event Operations Intern- Franklin American Mortgage Music City Bowl @ Nashville Sports Council
I completed my undergraduate at Indiana University. I graduated with a bachelor of science in Sport Marketing and Management with a minor in business and marketing. I am currently serving a seasonal role with the Tennessee Titans as an Account Executive with the group department. I have completed internships with Nashville Sports Council and Indiana Sports Corporation.
I completed my undergraduate at Indiana University. I graduated with a bachelor of science in Sport Marketing and Management with a minor in business and marketing. I am currently serving a seasonal role with the Tennessee Titans as an Account Executive with the group department. I have completed internships with Nashville Sports Council and Indiana Sports Corporation. During these internships I worked the 2015 NCAA Men's Final Four, 2014 Big Ten Football Championship, and 2014 Franklin American Mortgage Music City Bowl. I am seeking an exciting and rewarding career in event and operations or sales within the sporting industry.
Group Sales Executive @ From August 2015 to Present (5 months) Events Manager Intern @ • Headed Big Ten Football Championship ancillary event- RV Nation
• Chaired Local Organizing Committee and volunteers for RV Nation
• Subcontracted companies for waste management, restroom facilities, and decorations for RV Nation
• Enhanced participants experience through on-site competitions and activations
• Operated and planed all activities within a confined budget
• Developed Big Ten Football Championship master schedule From October 2014 to May 2015 (8 months) Event Operations Intern- Franklin American Mortgage Music City Bowl @ •Coordinated logistics for pep rallies including band and cheerleaders
• Managed set-up for Battle of the Bands
• Assisted in set-up for team contests including an eating and singing competition
• Contributed to live game production including check presentation, shirt distribution, and stage set-up for winning team trophy presentations
• Prepared suites for senior executives
• Assisted in set-up of signage surrounding stadium From December 2014 to January 2015 (2 months) Youth Programming Intern @ Supervised logistics for Geared for Health
Collaborated Geared for Health and Operation Football
Assisted with Geared for Health operations From August 2014 to October 2014 (3 months) Event Operations Internship @ Organized and completed execute projects and/or assignments as assigned by the Sports Council staff.
Collaborated with the staff on the overall strategy of all Sports Council events.
Assisted with implementation of event day execution and management responsibilities.
Updated databases for participants and attendees of Sports Council events.
Assisted with the Sports Council volunteer program.
General administrative duties. From April 2014 to August 2014 (5 months) Greater Nashville AreaSales Representative @ Generated over $50,000 in sales for 2014 Spring Break trip.
Informed travelers of important dates and deadlines, keeping their trips organized and manageable
Performed general bookkeeping duties and tracked money flow from the travelers.
Organized transportation to and from destination. From November 2013 to April 2014 (6 months) Crooked Stick Golf Club Equipment Manager @ Tended to club members needs.
Managed and organized the cart garage.
Handled club members equipment.
Caddy for general play and tournaments. From 2010 to August 2013 (3 years) Assistant Site Manager @ Tournaments include: Adidas May Classic, Adidas Showcase, Spiece Best of the Midwest, and Indy Shootout
Oversaw multiple basketball tournament sites including Carmel and Warren Central High School.
Managed staff and inventory of multi-site concession stands
Reported Team Scores for tournament advancement
Facility set up From May 2008 to July 2013 (5 years 3 months)
Bachelor of Kinesiology, Sport Marketing and Management (Min. Business and Marketing) @ Indiana University Bloomington From 2011 to 2015 Clayton Sanders is skilled in: Event Planning, Marketing, Management, Sports, Recruiting, Social Media, Sales, Strategy, Public Relations, Social Media Marketing, Event Management, Time Management, Customer Service, Cooling Water, Microsoft Excel
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension