KPMG Business Process Group - Experience Hire Recruiting Manager @ KPMG US
Talent Acquisition, Sr Manager of Corporate Recruiting and Technology & Digital ecommerce @ Toys"R"Us
KPMG US @
Talent Acquisition Specialist with full life cycle recruiting expertise. Experienced in corporate, consulting, and agency recruiting environments. Skilled in the design and execution of strategic talent acquisition solutions across multiple disciplines and industries. Accomplished in hiring key leadership positions from Partner, Managing Director, SVP, MBA and experienced hires at all levels of functional and technical proficiency. Successful
Talent Acquisition Specialist with full life cycle recruiting expertise. Experienced in corporate, consulting, and agency recruiting environments. Skilled in the design and execution of strategic talent acquisition solutions across multiple disciplines and industries. Accomplished in hiring key leadership positions from Partner, Managing Director, SVP, MBA and experienced hires at all levels of functional and technical proficiency. Successful at social media and internet sourcing of active and passive candidates, referral generation, vendor management, screening, selection, salary negotiations, closing, immigration and new hire processing. Lead, developed and coached recruiting teams. Excellent oral and written communication coupled with the ability to handle highly confidential and sensitive information throughout the entire talent acquisition process.
Manager, Senior Talent Acquisition (Partner and Executive level) @ Manage the recruiting life cycle for direct entry Partner and Managing Director level candidates for Tax and Audit service lines of KPMG across multiple industries. Cultivate client relationships and liaise with national and regional senior partners, client service professionals, human resources and recruiting leadership to execute KPMG’s senior talent acquisition strategy. Manage partner admissions process for executive level talent including the involvement in the development of compensation packages, relocation assistance and the interpretation of employment agreements with the Office of General Counsel. From March 2011 to September 2012 (1 year 7 months) Greater New York City AreaResource Manager @ Served as Human Resources business partner with firm leadership to successfully deliver all levels of client service professionals to the appropriate engagements within the organization’s New York Financial Services Tax practice including Global Banking, Real Estate, Alternative Investments and Insurance.
• Reviewed utilization, financial and headcount data to ensure optimal efficiency at the office, business unit and national levels on client engagements
• Partnered with senior management teams to assist in the deployment, counsel, career development and retention of professionals
• Proven ability to accurately organize and track quantitative data, analyze and identify trends, and provide sound recommendations based on data analysis
• Presented critical utilization projections and actual results to Business Unit Partner-in-Charge as well as all NYFS leadership on a weekly, cycle and monthly basis
• Served as a resource for interpretation and compliance of firm HR policies and procedures From January 2009 to March 2011 (2 years 3 months) Greater New York City AreaRecruiting Manager @ Recruiting Manager, Advisory Services, May 2004-January 2009
Implemented creative human capital sourcing strategies for a variety of positions within the Transaction Services, Information Risk Management and Internal Audit Regulatory & Compliance practices during my tenure with KPMG.
• Managed a team of 3 and partnered with senior management throughout the entire recruiting process
• Accomplished in hiring across all industries and levels in a high volume recruiting environment
• Selected to serve as the Northeast recruiting business user lead on a yearlong implementation of Virtual Edge, an applicant tracking system
• Planned and delivered training to over forty recruiters on effective utilization of the newly implemented system From May 2004 to January 2009 (4 years 9 months) Greater New York City AreaRecruiting Manager @ Recruiting Manager, Management Consulting Services, 1996-2002
Partnered with senior management throughout the entire recruiting cycle from demand planning /forecasting through staff deployment. Developed and implemented creative sourcing strategies resulting in high quality hires with a wide variety of skills related to Information Technology, including mainframe, client server, web-based technology and ERP packages.Held various leadership and hands-on recruiting roles hiring permanent and contingent labor from entry to executive levels in Financial Services, Consumer/Industrial Products, Retail/Luxury Goods, Pharmaceuticals, Information, Communications, and Entertainment. From December 1996 to October 2002 (5 years 11 months) Greater New York City Area
Bachelor of Arts (BA), Employment Relations @ Michigan State University From 1987 to 1991 Chrissy Gunther is skilled in: Applicant Tracking Systems, College Recruiting, Talent Acquisition, Employer Branding, Human Resources, Benefits Negotiation, HR Consulting, Taleo, Vendor Management, Training, Screening, CRM, Leadership, Hiring, Recruiting, Management, Strategy, Sourcing
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension