Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Business Administration, Focus in Entrepreneurship @
University of Oregon - Charles H. Lundquist College of Business
Technical Recruiter @ Apex Systems, an On Assignment company (NYSE: ASGN), provides organizations with scalable IT staffing solutions to address critical gaps in their current workforce and augment workforce management strategies. We specialize in providing IT professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement, and managed solutions to clients in Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies. Our specialized technology
Technical Recruiter @ Apex Systems, an On Assignment company (NYSE: ASGN), provides organizations with scalable IT staffing solutions to address critical gaps in their current workforce and augment workforce management strategies. We specialize in providing IT professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement, and managed solutions to clients in Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies. Our specialized technology and industry practice groups help us match the most talented and qualified technical professionals to great companies across the country.
APEX Systems is a leading provider of technical and professional staffing solutions to Fortune 1000 and mid-sized clients across North America. With a core focus on Information Technology, Business Applications, Accounting & Finance, Telecommunications, and Engineering, and a proven recruiting model, Apex Systems has become one of the most in-demand staffing companies around for providing short-term, long-term, and temp-to-perm staffing solutions.
Whether it’s supplementing existing staff during peak periods in production or hiring a permanent employee through the temporary process, Apex Systems is the answer. Our ultimate goal is to save our clients time and money while increasing efficiency, productivity, and bottom-line profit.
Apex Systems and parent company On Assignment combine to be the 2nd largest IT staffing company in the U.S.
• Accomplished in all aspects of the recruiting process including requirement analysis, sourcing, screening and interviewing, salary negotiation, and closing.
• Successfully placed over 8 contractors each quarter in a highly competitive market.
• Achieved all weekly, quarterly, and annual goals by recruiting efficiently.
• Conducted interviews with candidates internally to guarantee clients’ requirements are met.
• Managed and fostered relationships with contractors and clients to ensure contracts’ success.
• Extensive knowledge of Bullhorn, Beeline, Fieldglass, and Peoplesoft From March 2015 to Present (10 months) Portland, Oregon AreaData Entry @ • Processed hundreds of retail and loan vehicle contracts daily.
• Exceeded company’s standard by quickly and accurately entering data at 9500 KPH.
• Securely handled confidential information in compliance with government policy.
• Created documentation for tracking vehicle contracts through the funding process. From September 2014 to February 2015 (6 months) Internship @ • Forecasted financials for initial startup and to attract major new investors.
• Strengthened company’s image by moderating the Omne website.
• Generated interest from many possible investors by writing business proposal and information brochure, which was featured at Money2020.
• Reached a wider variety of potential future customers by pinpointing the company’s target markets. From April 2013 to 2014 (1 year) Digital Sports Tech Support @ • Provided technical support for products by a large athletic apparel retailer based in Beaverton, Oregon.
• Achieved 100% customer satisfaction by connecting with customers and providing them with efficient and effective solutions to their problems.
• Exceeded nearly all customer service standards set by the corporate client on a daily basis. From July 2013 to September 2013 (3 months) Greenskeeper @ • Developed and executed unique, more efficient techniques to mow putting greens that shaved 30 minutes off of a 3-hour task
• Trained and mentored two of three new employees by understanding and demonstrating the best techniques to save the golf course time and money
• Reduced workload for manager by supervising other employees during the workday and taking on additional responsibilities
• Enhanced the appearance of the golf course by maintaining hundreds of acres of landscape with great attention to detail From June 2011 to September 2012 (1 year 4 months) Web Developer @ • Boosted company sales by creating more webpages to expand the site and offer more online services
• Improved navigation on the company website to make it more user-friendly for customers by rewriting the existing code
• Analyzed and simplified the SQL to make the website easier for the company to self-manage, maintain, and update From May 2011 to August 2011 (4 months)
Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Business Administration and Management, General @ University of Oregon From 2010 to 2014 Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Business Administration, Focus in Entrepreneurship, GPA: 3.6 @ University of Oregon - Charles H. Lundquist College of Business From 2010 to 2014 West Linn High From 2006 to 2010 Chris Puro is skilled in: Technical Recruiting, Networking, Recruiting, Customer Service, Microsoft Office, Public Speaking, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Social Networking, Teamwork, Photoshop, Social Media, Leadership, Marketing
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension