A driven, strategic leader, experienced in building successful businesses for digital agencies, consumer focused technology and direct marketing offerings. Analytical and creative, focused on execution and accountability, with a diverse background in leading new business segments, partnership initiatives, and corporate development. A proven problem solver and communicator able to manage teams across functions to deliver revenue and
A driven, strategic leader, experienced in building successful businesses for digital agencies, consumer focused technology and direct marketing offerings. Analytical and creative, focused on execution and accountability, with a diverse background in leading new business segments, partnership initiatives, and corporate development. A proven problem solver and communicator able to manage teams across functions to deliver revenue and profitability.
Currently Chief Marketing Officer at Ignite Media Solutions, providing clients with unique, customer focused marketing solutions.
Specialties: Strategic planning, leadership and communication, business development and opportunity identification, brand and product management and marketing, P&L management, budget planning, revenue and profit growth, new venture strategy and implementation, program management and leadership.
Chief Marketing Officer @ Set company strategy, sales management, product development, marketing communications, advertising and promotions, pricing, market research, and client services in support of Ignite's mission to improve the customer experience.
• Led team that created the Decision 7 (Customer Experience Platform) brand, including all marks and supporting documents
• Brought together the team that built the Triana Business Intelligence platform that provided an innovative offline to online attribution analytics solution
• Organized and supervised team that executed an online marketing strategy that captured over 2.5M consumer enrollments
• Directed the team that generated $10M pay-for-performance online agency division of the company
• Manage all budgets and headcount for the online business segment From July 2006 to Present (9 years 6 months) General Manager, Product Development @ Lead new product marketing and development while participating in the strategic vision and direction of the company.
• Helped grow total company revenue to $30M across all divisions of the company
• Key member of management team, ensuring revenue and margin goals were met From October 2005 to June 2006 (9 months) Washington D.C. Metro AreaVice President, Business Development @ Responsible for all aspects of Liberty Wireless, including product strategy, sales management, product development, marketing communications, advertising and promotions, pricing, market research, channel management, inventory management, budgets and P&L management.
• Led business segment that generated total revenue of $50M and contribution margin of $15M as the third largest reseller on the Sprint PCS network
• Inspired IT, Finance, Creative, and Fulfillment teams to build a complete service offering to wireless customers — including post paid, metered spending, and prepaid plans that supported every segment of customer life cycle — without formal resource allocation or time
• Developed strategy and managed team and outsourced partners to build and deliver infrastructure (billing, carrier relations, fulfillment), customer support, and unique marketing for four different distribution channels: retail store sales, online direct, private label and secondary markets From January 2002 to October 2005 (3 years 10 months) Washington D.C. Metro AreaAssistant Director of Public Relations @ Responsible for the College’s online presence, including all website features, functions and communications strategy.
• Implemented a College wide content management system to standardize the college brand and all disparate College websites and webpages, including training of each department
• Identified and completed a partnership agreement for a college wide content management system
• Communicated and sold the CMS strategy across all constituencies, including College IT, Public Relations, Development, Alumni Relations, Graphic Design and all Education Departments From 2000 to January 2002 (2 years) Partner and Managing Producer @ Built and managed the product strategy, content strategy, and delivery for the web startup that generated over 5M unique visits per month across the network.
• Identified prospects, negotiated and closed deals to build a network of 30 independent college sports websites delivering millions of ad impressions and unique per site content
• Created a monthly subscription product that generated $500K in annual revenue per site that included an online newsletter and affinity program comprised of local merchants and online vendors From 1998 to 2000 (2 years)
BA, English @ University of Virginia From 1990 to 1994 Chris MacAulay is skilled in: Business Development, Strategic Planning, Business Strategy, Marketing Strategy, Management, Revenue & Profit Growth, Product Development, Product Marketing, Online Marketing, Start-ups, E-commerce, Online Advertising, P&L Management, Marketing, SEO
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension