Sr.Technical Resource Manager @ Systems Integration Solutions
Bachelor's degree @
University of Mumbai
Sr.Technical Resource Manager @ From December 2014 to Present (11 months) Walnut Creek,CASr. Technical Recruiter @ Nelson Technology is a division of the Nelson Family of Companies. They are a well established Staffing Firm based in various locations throughout the SF Bay Area. Our company recently celebrated its 40th Year Anniversary. I am in the Contract and
Sr.Technical Resource Manager @ From December 2014 to Present (11 months) Walnut Creek,CASr. Technical Recruiter @ Nelson Technology is a division of the Nelson Family of Companies. They are a well established Staffing Firm based in various locations throughout the SF Bay Area. Our company recently celebrated its 40th Year Anniversary. I am in the Contract and Contract To Hire group and I recruit and secure jobs for various IT Talent which includes but is not limited to; Desktop Support, Network Engineers/Administrators, System Engineers/Administrators, IT Managers, Data Center,Java Developers, .Net Developers, PHP Developers, Web Developers, Architects, UI Designers/Developers, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Database Developer/Architect, DBA's, Game Developers, Game Designers, Product/Program Managers and Project Coordinators. From April 2014 to November 2014 (8 months) Pleasanton, CAIT and Engineering Recruiter @ • Provide extensive consultation to hiring managers and driving full lifecycle recruiting by defining qualifications, organizing interview process, coaching and managing candidates throughout hiring process, negotiating employment offers, and resolving any new-hire transition issues
• Execute creative recruitment strategies to identify top-notch performers, industry specific candidates resulting in a steady flow of prospective hires
• Leverage my experience with the market for talent to write creative and eye-catching job descriptions.
• Maintain a solid pipeline of qualified, industry specific candidates resulting in a steady flow of prospective hires From January 2011 to February 2014 (3 years 2 months) San Jose,CARecruiter/ Service Delivery Specialist @ • Manage full life cycle recruitment process for technical and non-technical positions, from defining requirements, through sourcing candidates, negotiating offers, and hiring.
• Work with hiring managers and interview teams to determine candidate fit and next steps.
• Source active and passive candidates from the internet, employee referrals and professional networks.
• Sell/market field operations opportunities to passive candidates.
• Create an ongoing candidate pipeline through various communication campaigns.
• Participate in career fairs and open houses to recruit for technical & non-technical staff. From August 2009 to December 2010 (1 year 5 months) Recruiter @ From September 2008 to August 2009 (1 year) Technical Recruiter/Sourcer/Coordinator @ From January 2007 to July 2008 (1 year 7 months) Business Analyst @ -Analyze business operations for new growth opportunities in the wholesale and retail area.
-Arrange and attend meetings with diamond mining companies along with top management for discussing future procurement stratagies
-Meet new and existing clients globally for tapping growth opportunities From June 2004 to December 2006 (2 years 7 months)
Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.), Marketing @ Mumbai University From 1999 to 2001 Bachelor's degree, Accounting and Business/Management @ University of Mumbai Chaitali Mody is skilled in: Technical Recruiting, Internet Recruiting, Applicant Tracking..., Talent Acquisition, Contract Recruitment, Sourcing, Benefits Negotiation, Recruiting, Screening, Executive Search, Staffing Services, Screening Resumes, Onboarding, Human Resources, Interviews, Hiring, Temporary Placement
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension