Founder and President of Lemonlight Media, a Los Angeles based video marketing company that guarantees to deliver your message directly to local customers. We work with you to craft the perfect video that represents your product or service. We then distribute your advertisement using sophisticated digital marketing strategies generating thousands of views for your ad. You can
Founder and President of Lemonlight Media, a Los Angeles based video marketing company that guarantees to deliver your message directly to local customers. We work with you to craft the perfect video that represents your product or service. We then distribute your advertisement using sophisticated digital marketing strategies generating thousands of views for your ad. You can view some of our work at http://lemonlightmedia.com/#portfolio.
Founder, COO @ Lemonlight Media is a video marketing company the guarantees to deliver your message directly to local customers. From January 2014 to Present (1 year 10 months) Marina Del ReyDirector of Sales and Strategic Partnerships @ -Determines monthly unit and gross-profit plan by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
-Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing monthly sales quotas; projecting expected sales volume and profit.
-Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
-Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
-Establish and adjust selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
-Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
-Maintain national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
-Maintains national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
-Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
-Develop detailed global strategic partnerships roadmap
-Rapidly negotiate and close large strategic partnerships to generate revenue with significant financial return
-Create sponsorship packages and anticipate partners’ goals
-Manage relationships with executives and key stakeholders at target companies and institutions – with a medium- to long-term perspective
-Lead for the partnerships team From July 2013 to March 2014 (9 months) Santa MonicaSales Executive @ • Directly responsible for driving new business and managing a book of business
• Develop strategic promotions optimizing revenue potential for LivingSocial and said business partners
• Consistently meet quota in both new business acquisition and revenue goal. From June 2012 to July 2013 (1 year 2 months) Santa MonicaNational Account Manager @ • Directly responsible in driving website traffic, developing brand strategy and statistics systems.
• Strategic consulting, including business plan & sales strategy development.
• Implemented a successful pre-launch B2B sales campaign growing the site by 250%.
• Developed strategic partnerships with major media companies, with strong brand recognition, to increase student user acquisition
• Lead the account managers in B2B user acquisition using phone, e-mail, in-person and social media sales.
• In 6 months, successfully grew internsushi.com from 0 users to an active +1,300 company profiles and +10,000 student profiles. From November 2010 to April 2012 (1 year 6 months) Greater Los Angeles AreaSales Manager @ • Top 5% in company. Generated 4.2 million dollars in sales in 2009 and 2010.
• Developed and employed marketing and cross-promotional strategies with local businesses
• Exceeded personal goal at 120%
• Awarded 2009 “Sales Team of the Year”
• As manager, develop and implement strategy for team to exceed monthly sales quota.
• Awarded 2010 “King of the Hill” for 100% to goal > 12 months. From March 2009 to November 2010 (1 year 9 months) Greater Los Angeles AreaExecutive Assistant @ • Development responsibilities include script coverage, providing notes for client scripts, created a potential actor/director database and giving feedback on film submissions.
• Financial responsibilities include maintaining expense reports, drafting purchase orders, invoices and handling all incoming and outgoing payments.
• Administrative duties include rolling calls, setting meetings, technical support and being on call at all times.
• Coordinated talent on successful motion pictures and television shows. From 2007 to 2009 (2 years) Los Angeles, CA
Marketing, Marketing, Finance, Statistics, Economics, Spanish @ Haslam College of Business at the University of Tennessee From 2001 to 2006 Chad Rogers is skilled in: Customer Relations, Account Management, Strategic Partnerships, Social Media Marketing, Strategic Planning, Team Management, Inside Sales, Customer Service, Marketing, Event Management, Social Media, Sales, Leadership, Sales Operations, Marketing Communications, Management, B2B, Marketing Strategy, Digital Marketing
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension