Data Engineering Manager, Professional Services @ ServiceSource
Sr. Business Intelligence Analyst @ Premise Health
Over 10 years experience in database administration and object-oriented, multi-tier application development. Adept in database and application layer architecture for business data provisioning and data analytics. Proficient in SQL, SAS, RDBMS development. Experienced in data ETL, DTS/SSIS/SSRS, T-SQL, SAP Business Objects Universe, Webi and Explorer development. Experienced in developing web and desktop applications with several different development
Sr. Business Intelligence Analyst @ From July 2015 to Present (6 months) Manager, Business Data Analytics & Market Support @ Responsible for providing data visualization solutions to multiple levels of enterprise; implementing data warehouse schemas and reporting tools to provide performance metrics of key business processes and answers to critical business questions.
Managed data warehouse, SAS business analytics and enterprise reporting system.
Lead all data development projects across company master and transactional data for multiple business processes and departments.
Architected and maintained multiple ERP to data warehouse ETL processes and procedures.
SME for company wide master and transactional data conversion for enterprise reporting and historical data warehousing project.
Managed and mentored a team of data analysts, application developers and administrators
Technologies and Tools used:
- Managed multiple MySQL databases of application and customer data
- Provided data analysis and reports to multiple departments
- Responsible for managing email marketing system and providing tracking reports and sales analysis reports.
- Provided end-user training and support for application and website operation. From November 2010 to February 2011 (4 months) Database Developer - Digital Services @ - Lead developer and architect of digital media and metadata distribution system implementing .NET framework, XML, XSLT and T-SQL development.
- Administered MS SQL 2000 and 2008 servers and multiple databases supporting multiple users and applications employing DTS/SSIS and T-SQL/stored proc. development.
- Responsible for providing leadership and support for team of developers and leading design of database solutions for multiple business data project initiatives.
- Maintained and developed custom sales and distribution data reporting solution implementing C# and SQL Report Server for use by internal and external clients.
- Implemented and maintained ETL replication of enterprise database and backup routines
- Provided end-user training and support for application and website operation. From May 2005 to November 2010 (5 years 7 months) Web Developer @ Designed and developed custom web sites and multimedia presentations for multiple clients.
Maintained multiple client MySQL database. From January 2004 to May 2005 (1 year 5 months) Audio Engineer @ Worked as Audio Engineer for digital music studio. From January 2001 to May 2003 (2 years 5 months)
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension