SVP Global OEM Sales, ISV Platform Partners and Business Development @
Cornell University - S.C. Johnson Graduate School of Management
What would happen if you told your best customers and partners what you're thinking? Not just the features you plan to put into the next release, but the things you are thinking about doing that you believe will help them drive their top business needs in the future. I have used this strategy with executive level business
What would happen if you told your best customers and partners what you're thinking? Not just the features you plan to put into the next release, but the things you are thinking about doing that you believe will help them drive their top business needs in the future. I have used this strategy with executive level business owners at top customers and partners, and it works to drive sales, create new products, expand market reach, and acquire companies. One of those products won an Emmy and has 80% market share!
This is one of the reasons I joined Informatica where we believe that information’s potential is endless, making data integration more important than ever. Providing the solutions to enable organizations to ask and answer even more critical questions, to drive their business creating tools to develop even deeper relationships and faster insights. We work with our partners to allow them to empower their customers to connect their data to anything. Informatica is the solution that help people unleash information potential.
If you want to explore opportunities take a look at https://www.linkedin.com/company/informatica/careers
My Specialties: Deep industry experience in SaaS based digital marketing and digital media platforms | Partner and OEM sales management | Business Development | Global focus| Strategic plan development, Leading long term collaborative partnerships C-level executives (CTO/Chief Digital Officer,..) that drive innovation and revenue | Strong technical and business background.
Senior Vice-President Global Partnerships and Business Development @ Lead Strategic Alliances and ISV Commercial Use / OEM driving partnerships 105% of plan in ‘14.
Created Strategic Alliances program which enabled formal and proactive partnerships with Salesforce, Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Tableau, Marketo and several others. Drove deep internal collaboration across Informatica’s teams including product management, development, and marketing. Results included: joint product featured in Dreamforce Keynote, Tableau as a major part of the Informatica REV launch, and multiple joint GTM programs resulting in millions of incremental sales.
Led initiative focused to build ecosystem of SaaS Cloud ISV’s, leveraging Informatica’s Data Management Solutions. Created company’s first SaaS focused event, Data Mania with 100+ SaaS executives and C-level speakers from Salesforce, D&B, Marketo, AWS and several top start-ups. Developed and launch company’s first SaaS Design Win program driving 110% of first quarter goal. From May 2014 to Present (1 year 7 months) San Francisco Bay AreaChief Advisor @ Advisor to start-ups with the focus of helping them accelerate their business with partners. I am currently advising:
Sparked (http://hello.sparked.com) their Retention Radar product helps companies reduce subscriber churn.
Logo-Bar (www.logo-bar.com) who has developed an advertising platform integrated into the video player’s progress bar.
Brownie and Madam (http://browniemadam.com) Brownie and Madam Optical mission is to provide their customers with finely crafted & fashionable eye glasses
Prompt.ly (www.prompt.ly) Prompt.ly is the only mobile first scheduling, promotion and payment tracking platform for independent service providers.
Some of my perspectives can be found at https://collaborativepartnership.wordpress.com. From 2013 to Present (2 years) San Francisco Bay AreaVP Global Strategic Alliances & Business Development @ Global Vice-President Strategic Alliances (2012 – Present)
• Leads worldwide team of 65 people that manage Adobe’s co-selling partners focused on SaaS based Digital Marketing business (content management, social & analytics). Partners include global agencies and system integrators such as Publicis, Deloitte, and Sapient as well as top regional firms.
• Partners influenced over 50% of overall Digital Marketing revenue delivering $300M, with partner sourced revenue over 100% each year.
• Additional responsibilities include $70M global OEM team focused on ISV and hardware manufacturers.
• Initiated and manage Adobe’s partnership with World Economic Forum, attended Davos as company delegate for past 5 years, selected to be on WEF’s Media, Entertainment, and IT Steering Committee.
VP Corporate Business Development & Strategic Partnerships
• Led global team that drove 40 long term collaborative partnerships with large companies supporting multiple Adobe business units and their strategic initiatives. Focused on media companies (Viacom, Disney, NBC, News Corp), ad/interactive agencies (WPP, Publicis, high profile independent agencies) & technology companies (HP, Intel, Sony, MSFT, Apple).
• Developed C-level partnerships that provided the foundation for M&A and the creation of innovative products, including Emmy award winning video solution-Adobe Primetime & Adobe Digital Publishing solution, both market leading solutions. From December 2005 to February 2014 (8 years 3 months) San Francisco Bay AreaSr. Dir Business Development @ • Drove partnership with Amazon that resulted in Adobe video solution as platform for Amazon.
• Developed structure for On-line Video Content Distribution Network, agreements with Akamai, and other top CDN’s driving $10M from dozens of companies including Amazon and Comcast.
• Created partnerships with Samsung, AOL, Microsoft, HP. Akamai, Kodak, CNN/Turner, and Amazon.
• Led design and development team for Flash UI on Samsung handsets.
• Drove software licensing and consulting agreements with major content developers, including CNN/Turner, AOL and Sony, which accelerated the adoption of Flash content on cell phones.
• Developed partnership with Microsoft to monetize Flash Player on MSN & X-Box. From November 2002 to December 2005 (3 years 2 months) Vice President Business Development, Sales and Marketing, member of founding team. @ Developed initial business development plan & sales strategy - member of executive committee, reporting to CEO.
• Created process for selling company’s first reference design and development kit, closed sales with Motorola, Sony, Symbol Technology and Siemens.
• Created product specification for engineering, sales presentations, and corporate website.
• Spokesman at major trade shows and to the media, with published interviews in print and video. From 2001 to 2002 (1 year) VP, GM Enterprise Solutions @ Member of the founding team that grew the company from startup to IPO with 500 people and revenues of $60 Million.
Vice-President and Division GM 1998 – 2001
• Developed and executed business plan and launched Business-to-Business division. Profitably grew division to $20M in annual sales. Business unit was fastest growing segment of the company’s business, results were 3x above target during the initial 12 months.
• Recruited, trained and managed a team of 20 sales and marketing staff.
• Led sales team in negotiating and closing contracts with Nortel, Microsoft, Cisco, 3M, HP and over 30 other companies in initial year. Negotiated and closed companies largest deal valued at $20M+.
• Initiated company’s international expansion in driving multiple partnerships and Japan JV.
• Press and event spokesman, interviewed for articles in Fortune & and other journals.
Director, Client Sales, Account Management & Business Development 1997 - 1998
Responsible for all aspects of customer & partner relationships, including revenue, program development, and account management.
• Established sales, business development, & sales engineering teams. Developed initial pricing, sales strategy, & marketing/sales collateral. Represented customer requirements to engineering team.
• Closed agreements with Barnes & Noble, 800 Flowers, OfficeMax, E*TRADE & Music Boulevard.
• Completed FY'98 at 125% of quota, with 700,000 consumer members and 40 revenue clients. From February 1996 to May 2000 (4 years 4 months) Business Development @ Responsible for business growth initiatives and team of international business development professionals.
• In 1995, developed executive hands on seminar - “How the Internet will change your business”, presented in Davos at WEF, Fortune Magazine and at a number of customer executive secessions.
• Organized company-wide product launch for 4 products at 250 worldwide customer events with $2M budget.
• Led Sales Conference - 30 person team, $500K budget, 550 participants from 28 countries. From August 1990 to December 1996 (6 years 5 months) Product Design Engineer @ • Designed electro-mechanical control products for Formula 1 race cars & metal stamping presses. From 1987 to 1988 (1 year) Greater Boston Area
M Eng, Master Engineering @ Cornell UniversityMBA @ Cornell University - S.C. Johnson Graduate School of ManagementBME, Mechanical Engineering @ Georgia Institute of Technology Bill Rusitzky is skilled in: Strategic Partnerships, Enterprise Software, Go-to-market Strategy, SaaS, Business Alliances, Business Development, Start-ups, Thought Leadership, Analytics, Strategy, Sales Operations, Strategic Alliances, Product Marketing, Leadership, Management, Competitive Analysis, CRM, Marketing Strategy, Partner Management, Mobile Devices, Salesforce.com, Cross-functional Team..., Lead Generation, Mobile Technology, Program Management, Digital Marketing, Product Launch, B2B, Solution Selling, Product Management, Business Planning, Cloud Computing, Demand Generation, E-commerce, Product Development, Executive Management, Digital Media, Marketing, Sales Enablement, Market Research, Channel Partners, Mobile Applications
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension