Music Director, Principal Violinist and Conductor @ Chamber Music Alive!
Violin Performance @
The Juilliard School pre-college division
Ben Dominitz runs a one-of-a-kind CEO group of dynamic leaders as a Vistage International coach. Together, his team of exceptional members helps one another solve issues and maximize opportunities. Becoming a member of this team is by invitation only. The benefits of membership in Ben's Vistage group are measurable, and can result in multi-million dollar improvements in
Ben Dominitz runs a one-of-a-kind CEO group of dynamic leaders as a Vistage International coach. Together, his team of exceptional members helps one another solve issues and maximize opportunities. Becoming a member of this team is by invitation only. The benefits of membership in Ben's Vistage group are measurable, and can result in multi-million dollar improvements in businesses growth and improved ROI. For more information about us, call Ben at 916.316.5994. This one phone call can make all the difference to your business future.
Biography: Ben Dominitz is the founder and former CEO of Prima Communications, Inc., a book publishing and internet content provider that he sold to Random House in 2001. Part of Prima’s success lay in creating a valuable and nationally-known brand in Prima Games, still the dominant U.S. publisher of books on computer and video games. Since the sale of his company, he has helped prepare companies for successful acquisition, resulting in tens of millions of revenues for the owners. Dominitz has extensive expertise in branding, publicity, P&L analysis and the art and science of preparing and presenting a business for sale (exit strategy). In addition, he is a published author and an acclaimed professional violinist and conductor. Ben has a Bachelor of Art in music performance from the University of Cincinnati. He lives in Fort Mill, SC with his wife.
Ben is also the Founder of WeHelpYouHire.com, an exciting, new employee assessment concept currently in active development. Ben(at)wehelpyouhire(dot)com
Founder and CEO @ Currently in early stage but already in high demand, WeHelpYouHire.com helps companies to overcome the inefficiency of poor hires. Our slogan, "Match your Best, Avoid the Rest" says it all. We analyze the behavioral traits of the company's "top performers" through our unique assessments process, and then have a system to help the company hire people who match the behavior of top performers.
With bad hiring costing an average of a first year salary, it makes all the sense to change hiring from a glorified toss of a coin to a well-informed decision. Your company will save a fortune in the process and have a much stronger team! For more information, contact us at [email protected] From January 2015 to Present (1 year) Charlotte, North Carolina AreaCEO Chair @ My dynamic MasterMind team of CEOs helps each member unravel complex issues so they can move from being overwhelmed to having a plan of action. This happens again and again. Utilizing the proven interpersonal technology created by Vistage (19,000 members worldwide,) a group of business leaders from non-competing enterprises bonds to become each other's trusted advisors. It's the mastermind principle at work, but with a trained facilitator and coach (myself). The results are so remarkable, they cannot be talked about, only experienced. If you are a remarkable leader, we may have a place for you at our table.Call me at 916.316.5994 and let's chat and see if this would be a mutual fit. From August 2014 to Present (1 year 5 months) Music Director, Principal Violinist and Conductor @ Fund raising, programming, selecting artists, performing, leading rehearsals, choosing venues, coordinating with officials at Sierra College, Publicity, brand development, pricing, lodging for artists and developing a loyal and hard-working group of volunteers and sponsors.
Chamber Music Alive! became one of the premier chamber music series in Northern California. The Sacramento Bee called the performances a "Tour de Force." From September 2003 to May 2011 (7 years 9 months) Mergers and Acquisitions Consultant @ Led a team of experts in preparing and offering and selling businesses for sale. Expert at identifying potential buyers and connecting with them. Instrumental in the successful selling of businesses with 9 figure combined revenues. From March 2008 to March 2010 (2 years 1 month) Founder and CEO @ Led Prima Publishing from home-business origins to revenues @$100 million dollars and international operations. In 2001, Prima was merged into Random House, a division of Bertelsmann's AG.
As Founder-CEO accomplished the following milestones:
* Twice achieved Inc. 500 rankings
* Developed the brand Prima Games, still the largest publishing division of books on computer and video games
*Launched the Natural Pharmacist web site, selected by Forbes as "Best of the Best"
* Formed "Prima Forum" books, an important publisher of books on conservative political topics, now known as "Crown Forum", a distinguished imprint of Random House
* Selected to the "Small Publishing Hall of Fame."
* The Subject of a segment on growing young businesses on PBS
* Nominated to the Ernst and Young "Best Companies" in the Sacramento area From February 1984 to June 2001 (17 years 5 months) Founder and CEO Prima Communications Inc. @ From a one book publishing company founded by my wife and myself, Prima grew to become a well-known publisher of both books and websites, with Revenues of $100 million -- making it one of the largest privately held, owner-run book publishing companies in America. Prima Games, a division of the company, became the largest publisher in its genre with a 60% U.S. market share. Prima Forum imprint (now called Crown Forum) produced bestsellers in the area of public debate and was the first book publisher to warn the public of the dangers of Osama Bin Laden before 9/11. The book became a NY Times bestseller, after that horrendous day. In 2001 Prima was sold to Random House. From 1984 to 2001 (17 years) Co-founder and Member of the Board @ Was involved with interviewing CEO candidates, establishing the name of the bank, working collaboratively with the other board members and establishing the marketing program. Sat on virtually every committee on the board. Was regarded by president and board for proposing out-of-the-box solutions for customer retention and cross selling, before these concepts became universally used in community banks. A popular team player who empowered all around him while speaking his mind on things that matter. From January 1981 to April 1985 (4 years 4 months) Sacramento, California Area
Bachelor of Music, Violin Performance, Full-ride scholarship student. @ University of Cincinnati From 1968 to 1972 Violin Performance @ The Juilliard School pre-college division Ben Dominitz is skilled in: Management Consulting, Entrepreneurship, Start-ups, Strategy, Mergers & Acquisitions, Business Strategy, Strategic Planning, Executive Coaching, Change Management, Marketing Strategy, Business Development, Business Planning, Management, Coaching, Leadership
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension