Mentor @ Garland High School Speech and Debate Team
BBA Exchange Program @
Seoul National University
I received my BBA in Finance at The McCombs School of Business at the University of Texas at Austin in May 2015. I have also been a professional fashion model for eight years. I am currently an Executive Excellence Program Trainee at Saks Fifth Avenue. I am interested in learning more about retail, fashion, and data analytics.
I received my BBA in Finance at The McCombs School of Business at the University of Texas at Austin in May 2015. I have also been a professional fashion model for eight years. I am currently an Executive Excellence Program Trainee at Saks Fifth Avenue. I am interested in learning more about retail, fashion, and data analytics. You can learn more about me through the link below.
Executive Excellence Program Buyer Trainee (Women's Modern and Special Sizing) @ From October 2015 to Present (3 months) Greater New York City AreaExecutive Excellence Program (Women's Designer Shoes Buyer) Intern @ • Accompanied supervising team to Prada market for Cruise 2015 collection
• Shadowed the assortment of Prada Cruise 2015
• Reported and presented trends for designer shoes in spring season for advertising purposes
• Assisted in creating and updating look-books and buy sheets
• Wrote a report allocating fixtures nationwide for tall shoes
• Created Fall 2014 immersion trainings for various brands to educate sales associates
• Analyzed data for Fendi's Cruise 2014 sales to report top and bottom performing shoes
• Created store lists and sizing tables for Valentino Spring 2015 collection From June 2014 to Present (1 year 7 months) Greater New York City AreaIndependent Contractor - Fashion Model @ • Executed artistic vision for national clients including Neiman Marcus, Kohl’s, and J.C. Penney From October 2007 to Present (8 years 3 months) Artist @ My personal art portfolio using Wacom Intuos4 graphics tablet, Adobe Photoshop CS5, and acrylic paints From November 2005 to Present (10 years 2 months) Independent Contractor - Fashion Model @ • Collaborated with international clients including Vogue Korea, Harper’s Bazaar Korea, Philosophy, W Korea, etc.
• Interviewed for national publications while communicating with a second language
• Scheduled, communicated, and marketed self, overcoming language and cultural learning curves From January 2013 to April 2015 (2 years 4 months) Intern @ • Researched multi-channel for inventory sales
• Conceptualized style guides and website design
• Analyzed data for inventory outflow and liquidation
• Sold clearance merchandise through local market event From January 2014 to May 2014 (5 months) Art Director @ • Contributed to the artistic vision of kith+kin's first campaign using their luxury handbag From November 2013 to November 2013 (1 month) Mentor @ • Mentor, critique, and assist on debate cases/topics for current GHS Speech & Debate students From July 2011 to July 2013 (2 years 1 month)
Bachelor's Degree, Finance @ The University of Texas at Austin From 2011 to 2015 BBA Exchange Program, Finance, General @ Seoul National University From 2013 to 2013 Ash Kim is skilled in: Fashion, Photoshop, Art, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Social Media, Microsoft Office, Public Speaking, Facebook, Social Networking, Microsoft Word, Research, Teamwork, Marketing, Data Analysis
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension