Senior Software Engineer @ Axcentro Solutions India Private Limited
Bachelor's Degree, Electronics and Communications Engineering @
Birla Institute of Technology
An adaptable software developer with more than five years of experience in modular, object oriented programming, seeking a mid-level developer opportunity in order to acquire knowledge in the field of new technologies (web/mobile). Also, with experience in agile methodology, I am ready to work in a creative team environment that is passionate on achieving constantly new horizons
An adaptable software developer with more than five years of experience in modular, object oriented programming, seeking a mid-level developer opportunity in order to acquire knowledge in the field of new technologies (web/mobile). Also, with experience in agile methodology, I am ready to work in a creative team environment that is passionate on achieving constantly new horizons and encourages each individual’s need to grow professionally.
Mmex Software Developer/Analyst @ Develop and Maintain Medical Management Software used by GPs and Clinics.
• Working closely with analysts and architects for detailed analysis of problems as well as new functionalities in MMEx.
• Troubleshooting and debugging real-time development issues
• Detailed Database designing and writing the quality program codes using OOD concepts
• Involved in a systematic process of testing modules in controlled environments before going live. Also, oversees the live deployment process and ensuring necessary backup strategies will be taken, in case of any failures.
• Preparation of training manuals for users. From March 2013 to Present (2 years 10 months) Perth, AustraliaWeb Developer @ • Developing and maintaining iAthena which is an online scholarship application system used in UWA.
• Troubleshooting issues raised by facility members in UWA From July 2012 to March 2013 (9 months) Senior Software Engineer @ • Researching and analyzing client needs for the project requirement.
• Involved in Prototype creation and Html design using specific tools such as Dreamweaver.
• Building, setting up and maintaining the database test and live servers.
• Writing and maintaining program code in C# with comments meeting quality standards.
• Testing and debugging of program code with help of unit tests ensuring that it meets the client specifications.
• Provided technical support for the clients when the system was live.
• Updated and maintained end user documentation. From July 2009 to June 2010 (1 year) Bengaluru Area, IndiaJunior Software Engineer @ • Implemented the best practices related to C# in projects to maximize the performance and user friendly application.
• Design and Development of core software components
• Creation of UML diagrams for business logic classes, use-case and sequence diagrams for various sub components in the system and ER diagrams for data models.
• Involved in writing Functional Specification, Technical Specification for the development, Coding and Testing (Unit Testing).
• Interaction with Business, IT client and Team. Given the responsibility of the lead developer role in assigning major programming tasks to the team (10 people).
• Deliver support and maintenance services when the developed system went live
• Involved in improving the performance of the application for optimization.
• Provided production support (debugging and resolving issues raised by clients)
• Updated and maintained end user documentation. From July 2007 to May 2009 (1 year 11 months) Bengaluru Area, India
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension