Core Engineering Support Analyst @ From July 2015 to Present (6 months) Greater New York City AreaAVP, Execution Support and Trade Operations @ • Senior member of the Trade Support & Operations Desk at Pico Trading. Major job functions include interfacing with external and internal clients to gather technical specifications, coding full-stack programs toward new business initiatives,
Core Engineering Support Analyst @ From July 2015 to Present (6 months) Greater New York City AreaAVP, Execution Support and Trade Operations @ • Senior member of the Trade Support & Operations Desk at Pico Trading. Major job functions include interfacing with external and internal clients to gather technical specifications, coding full-stack programs toward new business initiatives, and optimization and writing unit tests for existing codebase.
• Developed in Clojure, Vertica and MySQL databases, Python, message queues, and Flex to create full-stack appplications
• Client-facing job role included DevOps for automation of scheduled tasks and managing trading clusters, daily monitoring of order entry flow and risk, onboarding and continued support of proprietary traders.
• Automated daily trade desk tasks via Cron/BASH scripts and extensible Clojure and Java programs.
• Full software lifecycle support including coding to specifications, writing unit tests, UAT of applications, build and deployment utilizing Jenkins, ticketing for ongoing bug tracking and improvement with Jira.
• Primary point of escalation in trading and market issues. Trained and managed associates of the trade desk. Lead teach-ins regarding methods of debugging production issues, automation, and binary parsing. From August 2013 to April 2015 (1 year 9 months) Greater New York City AreaSoftware Developer @ • Software engineer with a data-driven and functional language focus at Pico Trading, a startup broker-dealer and technology services provider in the financial technologies space.
• Job functions include creating and automating reports for client consumption/risk checks/back-office booking and clearing utilizing client and Bloomberg/TAQ data, UAT testing of PQT’s low latency order routing gateway, and engineering a new cloud computation/risk calculation server cluster implemented with Big Data/NoSQL database to process over one billion messages per day.
• Additional responsibilities of MySQL Database Administration and data cleansing, network ops support. From November 2011 to July 2013 (1 year 9 months) Data Analyst @ Part of the Analyst Development Program, training/rotational program.
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension