I am a highly experienced Resourcing and Recruitment Manager with a track record of delivering and managing recruitment strategies across FTSE and SME organisations. Extensive in-house recruitment management with proven experience in creating and developing recruitment functions and the delivery of bespoke recruitment projects on time and within budget. A personable and approachable person who is analytical,
I am a highly experienced Resourcing and Recruitment Manager with a track record of delivering and managing recruitment strategies across FTSE and SME organisations. Extensive in-house recruitment management with proven experience in creating and developing recruitment functions and the delivery of bespoke recruitment projects on time and within budget. A personable and approachable person who is analytical, organised and able to use own initiative and have the ability to look at situations with a positive view.
Specialties:Recruitment process evaluation and re-engineering. Extensive in-house Recruitment Lifecycle, Selection methodology, Resource planning, Executive Search Process, Leadership Development,Employer Branding, Recruitment Campaign Management, in-house recruitment processes, Design and implementation of KPI, PSL and MI, Agency and PSL agreements, Recruitment and management of resourcing teams,Competency based interviewing, advertising budgets and spend, Key Stakeholder Management, Thomas Int trained
Head of Recruitment @ From November 2012 to Present (3 years) High WycombeHead of Recruitment @ • Responsible for the full recruitment process across the business and accountable for c.120 hires per annum including all senior hires.
• Managed the in-house recruitment team
• Oversaw all vacancies including the attraction strategy, response handling, short-listing, interviewing and onboarding.
• Focused on online social media activity to maximise direct hires increasing employer brand.
• Worked closely with Directors to manage the selection and the onboarding of executive hires to ensure that a great candidate experience is delivered.
• Implemented and effectively managed the recruitment PSL, seeing a reduction of agency spend by 80%
• Developed credible relationships with key stakeholders across the business
• Implemented consistent recruitment processes, policies and procedures.
• Produced skill based competency interview questions for specific roles across the business that aligned with the values and mission statement of Santia.
• Contributed as a key member of the HR team to the development of the HR Strategy including the full ownership of the HR budget and cash flow.
• Controlled the recruitment budget and overall HR budget
• Set up monthly and Quarter MI Reporting for the board of directors
• Reduction of permanent cost per hire From January 2011 to October 2012 (1 year 10 months) Head of Recruitment @ • Responsible for all of the recruitment activity across all areas of the business this was achieved through a direct hiring strategy and the use of third party sources. A total of c.2000 hires per year including temp and perm.
• Accountable for the recruitment strategy and overall delivery of all vacancies against agreed service levels.
• Lead a resourcing team of 9 based across the UK to deliver a proactive, professional, and cost effective resourcing service that delivers a great candidate experience.
• Coached and developed a resourcing team creating individual greater expertise, quality focus, and an expectation of 100% delivery 100% of the time.
• Full ownership of recruitment spends across all divisions, ensuring that costs are controlled within set budgets (Agency Spend, Executive/Search Firms, Advertising Spend, and Temporary Agency Spend)
• Ensured delivery against agreed SLAs through effective management and direction of Resourcing Consultants and Resourcing Managers.
• Created quality stakeholder relationships with all hiring managers and directors.
• Held monthly service reviews with senior stakeholders and presented a detailed analysis of recruitment activity showing cost per hire, time to hire and agreed SLA’s.
• Agreed and authorised all agency, on-line and off-line marketing spend, and ensured the methods utilised represent value for money and best practice.
• Innovated and led a proactive forecasting and attraction strategy
• Creation of a clear employer brand proposition, and ensure all internal and external attraction tools are fit for purpose and aligned to the brand. From February 2010 to December 2010 (11 months) Head of Recruitment @ • Employed to design and implement the recruitment strategy across Connaught Compliance through a direct hiring model and third party sourcing.
• Hired and led a team of resourcing consultants to implement the recruitment process across the business.
• Managed and oversaw the recruitment for the whole of Connaught Compliance (2200 employees c300 hires per year)
• Worked with management to forecast skills required to meet current and future business requirements which helped in budgeting and attraction strategies.
• Played an integral role in reducing headcount turnover through effective recruitment and understanding rationale for staff leaving. Involved with exit interviews, reporting on trends and working with management on attrition.
• Worked with Managers to agree hiring processes, budgets, sourcing strategy and deliverables including writing job specification.
• 'Headhunted' for specialist or hard to source roles. This included networking and attending specific industry events.
• Developed a recruitment processes for blue collar and white collar vacancies, working with (and training) line managers to ensure this process is adhered to.
• Responsible for delivery against agreed hiring targets utilising appropriate recruitment methods – Websites, Trade press, Job Centre plus, referral schemes.
• Conducted screening of active candidates - to include CV sifting, telephone interviewing, face-to-face interviews and assessment centres.
• Maintained the integrity of all candidate information and built useable candidate talent pools across all sectors and disciplines.
• Briefed and managed agencies and other third party recruitment suppliers including any on or off-line media partners to establish effective business relationships.
• Delivered cost saving of 1.4 million in year 1
• Reduced agency spend by 1million in 12 months From December 2007 to January 2010 (2 years 2 months) Corporate Account Manager @ From August 2000 to December 2007 (7 years 5 months)