Business HR Director WW Services & Europe Sales @ Agilent Technologies
BA, Languages @
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey-New Brunswick
20 years working as an HR consultant embedded within the business has allowed me to develop the necessary skills to form true partnerships with key decision makers and leaders within an organization. My professional goal is to continue growing as a Business HR leader with increasing international responsibility in an environment with strong values and outstanding HR
20 years working as an HR consultant embedded within the business has allowed me to develop the necessary skills to form true partnerships with key decision makers and leaders within an organization. My professional goal is to continue growing as a Business HR leader with increasing international responsibility in an environment with strong values and outstanding HR leadership.
Specialties:experience in operating (affecting change) in international environments across the globe
HR Director Sales EMEA Electrical Sector @ Responsible for HR leadership across Europe, Middle East and Africa for the Sales Operations in the Electrical Sector.
Key accountabilities and results:
• Define and implement strategy to increase overall sales force effectiveness.
• Increase leadership pipeline and talent in Sales leadership roles by 20+ positions within first 2 years.
• Lead Regional HR team and extended HR team (25 HR managers across the region)
• Lead organizational design discussions with leadership team to increase effectiveness of sales organization
• Drive change management for all restructuring, centralization, reskilling projects in EMEA Sales and Marketing
• Design and implement effective Sales Incentive Programs to support Growth objectives
• Mentor and coach junior talents in the organization as part of overall mentor program
• Co-developed high impact Sales transformation program with broad international reach and sr. executive support for 1000+ employees with expected 20% increase in output per sale engineer.
• Through targeted improvement initiatives increase employee engagement and manager effectiveness by 7% YOY From September 2012 to Present (3 years 2 months) Morges, SwitzerlandInternational HR Director @ Responsible for design and implementation of HR strategy for KRONOS International operations in world wide locations. This includes the strategic and operational aspects of HR (policy & procedures, talent management, leadership development, support strategic planning of business leadership team, etc) From July 2010 to May 2012 (1 year 11 months) Business HR Director WW Services & Europe Sales @ Sr. Business HR Manager – Human Resources
Key accountabilities and results:
• Transformation of Services organization in Europe from % (- OP) to % (+OP) with increasing engagement and confidence from employee population measured through leadership audit increase of 25% YOY
• Implemented new sales model in Europe to capture more growth from the regional market while increasing variability in cost and expanding reach in territory. Region sales grew by 25% in last 5 years due to targeting restructuring.
• Developed and implemented quarterly end to end resource management process to optimize resource utilization and job rotation across the organization. Process used to make strategic resource shifts to align to shifts in market.
o Increased sales people/staff functions ratio 5% every year thru active resource management across region while reducing overall HC and increasing sales.
• Talent Management Program: Designed program to ensure viability of pipeline for key roles resulting in strong leadership bench through structured succession planning and review process
o Results: 2 promotions to VP level, 15+ promotions to various levels of management, recruited multiple Sr. Level (VP and below) from market
o Increased leadership bench strength by 20% YOY
• Design and drive HR strategy through regional HR managers and regional Sales & Services VPs.
• Coach and counsel Business Unit VP (accountable for total 1B USD orders/rev, organization = 2K employees ww)
• Designed and managed regional innovation program, leadership improvement programs, etc.
• Full accountability for designing and managing workforce plan and strategic plan of record.
• Change Management lead on all change projects (reduction, restructuring, centralization of work, decentralization of work, incentive pay strategy changes, etc) From November 2000 to January 2010 (9 years 3 months) HR Generalist & Training Consultant @ Key accountabilities and results:
• Responsible for HR generalist support to Italian Management team and Remote Management team throughout Europe.
• Coached all European remote managers on managing performance in Italian legal framework.
• Delivered at 5 C&B training events to all European managers during launch of New WW Rewards Program in Agilent. From November 1999 to November 2000 (1 year 1 month) Division HR Manager @ Key accountabilities and results:
• Responsible for the delivery of HR services (cross functional) for local division of approximately 125 people.
• Developed the HR strategy which had major change management implications (strategy that year included downsizing, knowledge transfer, skills retraining/redeployment, etc.)
• Through the development of strong links with HP HR functions (country & US Group HR), the HR strategy and programs were supported and funded for execution.
• Successfully redeployed all impacted employees (approx 80) into new jobs (internally and externally) From May 1998 to November 1999 (1 year 7 months) Sr. HR Generalist @ Key accountabilities and results:
• Facilitated the transformation of the HR Mgmt. Function from a transactional role to a business partner role.
• Part of group HR team providing HR support to largest ADP business, Employer Services in HQ.
• In close collaboration with management team helped design growth strategy of specific client group.
• Managed downsizing and redeployment projects within group organizations.
• Specifically responsible for providing HR support to Group platform functions.
• Participated in task-force aimed at HR process simplification.
• Designed and delivered first new hire multi-media orientation program.
• Managed an in-sourced secretarial services team delivering temporary administrative support to HQ management. From August 1993 to April 1998 (4 years 9 months)
Masters in HRM, Human Resource Management @ Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey-New Brunswick From 1994 to 1997 BA, Languages @ Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey-New Brunswick From 1983 to 1987 Anna Celleri is skilled in: Talent Management, HR Policies, Leadership Development, Strategic Planning, HR Transformation, International hrm, Executive Coaching, Sales Compensation, Personnel Management, Organizational..., Sourcing, Cross-functional Team..., Organizational Design, Human Resources, Recruiting, Performance Management, Leadership, Employee Relations, Succession Planning, Change Management, Onboarding, Strategic HR, HRIS, Strategy, Mergers & Acquisitions
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension